Fan Fictions

new swaron story ||~~TanHa~~||

OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends... šŸ˜Š
i know m way lazy in giving updates..šŸ˜›.and have four ff/ss to update...but then also m here with a new story hope you all like it...i will try to give update of my each an every ff/ss soon...
so here the first part...do tell me how this turn to...

YEH KAISI TANHAYEE HAIā€¦

YEH KAISA AKELAPAN HAIā€¦

UGTE SURAJ KI CHAMAK HAIā€¦

KHILTE PHULON KI MAHAK HAIā€¦

UDTE PANCHIYO KI CHAHAK HAIā€¦..

PHIR EK KHOOBSURAT SUBAH KA AALAM HAIā€¦

PHIR IS DIL ME JAAGI ANJAANI KASAK HAIā€¦

JAANE KISKI TALASH HAIā€¦

JAANE KYA PYAAS HAIā€¦

EK ANJAANA EHSAAS HAIā€¦

KYA HAI JO KHO DIYA HAI IS DIL NEā€¦

KYA HAI JISKE HONE KI AAS HAIā€¦

KYA HAI JISKE HONE KI AAS HAIā€¦

She wrote these lines in her diaryā€¦.it was her daily routineā€¦to come sit on the bank of riverā€¦..view the beautiful dawnā€¦..and write up her thoughtsā€¦ā€¦her thought which she only share with her diaryā€¦.she is like any other normal girlā€¦.have a loving familyā€¦great supportive friendsā€¦.but all were before coming hereā€¦.yes she lost everything hereā€¦her family ā€¦her friendsā€¦her lifeā€¦.she is not the same girlā€¦..she has changed allotā€¦she became silent...now she works for a charitable schoolā€¦.help poor children to earn educationā€¦..and to forget what life had done to her.

It was her birthdayā€¦as clock strike 12 whole family gathered to wish their princessā€¦their eye candyā€¦their life lineā€¦their Sharonā€¦Sharon the divaā€¦the best dancer of the collegeā€¦..she is beautiful as princess and have the same attitude of a princessā€¦her family used to pamper her a lotā€¦her friends used to treat her as princess and always do whatever she sayā€¦..Rey and Simmi her best buddiesā€¦there is nothing in her life which is unknown to themā€¦.her first crushā€¦.first time she taste wineā€¦..her every single mistake and every single secretā€¦.

They entered her roomā€¦and was shocked to see her in this devastated situation she was laying half on the bed and half on the floorā€¦ā€¦blood flowing from her wristā€¦ā€¦yes she tried to commit suicideā€¦.next day in hospitalā€¦she opened her eyesā€¦blinked four five time to get a clear viewā€¦.she was alone in the roomā€¦ā€¦.she tried to figure out thingsā€¦ā€¦her left wrist was wrapped with bandageā€¦. And giving blood from the otherā€¦..she heard someone talking at doorā€¦ "Sister kab tak hosh aayega iseā€¦.hume ise police station le jaana hai!!!" asked inspector. "wo hosh me aane wali haiā€¦.aap use le jaa sakte hai" sister answeredā€¦ā€¦..

She was shivering with fearā€¦sweatingā€¦ā€¦she clinched grass tightlyā€¦.eyes filled with tearsā€¦tears of fearā€¦insultā€¦ā€¦the girl who use to be the strength icon ā€¦the girl who is known for her courage and strength is nowā€¦.searching shelter for her own feelingsā€¦the tears which formed in her eyes ā€¦now made their way to her rosy cheeksā€¦ā€¦the salty taste of her tears brought her back to lifeā€¦.Sharon get back to schoolā€¦today the atmosphere was differentā€¦.one could feel a strange happinessā€¦.the wind which blew as cold as ice has an unknown warmth in itā€¦.suddenly the dark  environment changed to enlighten one ā€¦and sadness changed to happinessā€¦.Sharon was curious to know what is happeningā€¦.why everyone is in a hurryā€¦.for what everyone is so busyā€¦which celebration is taking placeā€¦ā€¦she head to head mistress "Miss Teresaā€¦what's going onā€¦.why everyone is preparing as if its Christmas?" miss Teresa is motherly figure for everyone here in Open Homeā€¦ "It is not less than Christmas my childā€¦he is coming backā€¦after three yearā€¦three long year I m going to see himā€¦.he is first child in this open homeā€¦.he taught me what motherhood isā€¦.his cute angelic eyes still hold meā€¦.his pure divine smile can lighten up any sad faceā€¦.he has that magicā€¦ā€¦Sharon couldn't resist anymore and asked in betweenā€¦ "Who is heā€¦.what is his name?"ā€¦.to which Miss smiled and said "his is my sonā€¦Swayumā€¦!"                

Do tell me guyz hows this...bad...very bad...worst!!!
say whatever you feel...appreciation...criticism...both are welcome...so do leave your valuable commentsšŸ˜Š...   

Regards Himani   

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey my rockstar...šŸ¤—

I am so glad u posted this...this is going to be grand...i m loving d concept...i guess m the first one to read it...her pain...her sufferings...will surely run in veins of this SS...love the poem of urs...depicting her frame of mind...i LOVED it...loved the way u transferred the story from past to present and present to past...so smooth...soothing...

Loved their intro...

She wrote these lines in her diaryā€¦.it was her daily routineā€¦to come sit on the bank of riverā€¦..view the beautiful dawnā€¦..and write up her thoughtsā€¦ā€¦her thought which she only share with her diaryā€¦.

"It is not less than Christmas my childā€¦he is coming backā€¦after three yearā€¦three long year I m going to see himā€¦.he is first child in this open homeā€¦.he taught me what motherhood isā€¦.his cute angelic eyes still hold meā€¦.his pure divine smile can lighten up any sad faceā€¦.he has that magicā€¦ā€¦Sharon couldn't resist anymore and asked in betweenā€¦ "Who is heā€¦.what is his name?"ā€¦.to which Miss smiled and said "his is my sonā€¦Swayumā€¦!"

Awww...lovely intro...painful past...but i can see a bright future for her...in form of HIM...plz plz update soon swthrt...love u ā¤ļø
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res sur!!!
unres šŸ˜Š

Himaniii šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
New FF!!! šŸ˜²

Your ideas are lyk woaahh to me!!! šŸ˜ƒ
kahan se laati hai tu itnee wo bhi???
kuch mujhe bhi dede yaar!! šŸ˜­

now coming to the start!
It was superbbb!! ā­ļø
sharon is sadd...but whyy?? okay i know you will reveal it later but still..i am curious! šŸ˜³
and swayam!!! back after 3 years!!
Yayyy!! 
jaldi se update nextt!! 
šŸ‘šŸ¼

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
nice one himi...updates ke liye rulaogi toh nahi na???
thanks for the pm...
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
fab intro himani
waiting to read further
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fab intro
Waiting for first part
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
and i hope u would update soon
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome iam excited . Sadness explanation of her past was awesome . Iam curios for next update
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant start!!
Cant wait for the first chapteršŸ˜ƒ
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
super awesome intro himani...
loved it...
update soon...