Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Urmila will get diagnosed with Diabetes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I think the story is leading up to Urmila being diagnosed with diabetes. 

They show her drinking lots of water as she says she's always thirsty. That's one of the symptoms of diabetes. So I'm guessing that's where this Kalakari will lead to.

As a footnote the whole diagnosis thing was completely impossible medically. A strip that falls on the floor is contaminated and can never be used, also glucose on the blood will display as Clean strip when tested. Also diabetes is diagnosed with intravenous blood and then medication is prescribed. Capillary blood from the finger tip is only to monitor not diagnose. Lots of medical bloopers AND I know it's a soap and not real but these mistakes did not go down well with me not too mention the fact that Kokila is now on medication when she does not have Diabetes. This can be life threatening.

Edited by yessehm - 07 November 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvGuggulShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urmila will get diagnosed with Diabetes" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
You are right.. Anasuya made the same prediction.. All symptoms lead to diabetes for Urmi..LOL 

BTW, agree on the doctor and medical point. I think the Modis should sue the doctor.. She knows nothing about doing a sugar test let alone prescribe medicines for thatOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmilike_tvbasuanasuyaGuggulShaunSAswasthiNazimKiDewani

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yessehm

I think the story is leading up to Urmila being diagnosed with diabetes. 

They show her drinking lots of water as she says she's always thirsty. That's one of the symptoms of diabetes. So I'm guessing that's where this Kalakari will lead to.

As a footnote the whole diagnosis thing was completely impossible medically. A strip that falls on the floor is contaminated and can never be used, also glucose on the blood will display as Clean strip when tested. Also diabetes is diagnosed with intravenous blood and then medication is prescribed. Capillary blood from the finger tip is only to monitor not diagnose. Lots of medical bloopers AND I know it's a soap and not real but these mistakes did not go down well with me not too mention the fact that Kokila is now on medication when she does not have Diabetes. This can be life threatening.

I really don't understand how the cv's and director/producer allow such rubbish. There is only so far you can take creative licence.

Having a Doc test for diabetes and recommend medication with a strip that has fallen down is foolish in the extreme. Let alone not doing a full gtt!

I know it's a tv show but really. Catch a wake up RS! Angry

Edited by ShaunSA - 07 November 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmilike_tv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top