Sur Kshetra

wats the whole point of making show like this (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

pk14

Groupbie

pk14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by pk14

ok lets end this on a good note Smile may b atif is rude...May b asha bhosle doing favt and same for ghulam ali ..if they are doing it then its jst a show ..it doesn't change anything ..jury and captions they all belong to music industry and at the end they have on thing common which is music May b they have harsh arguments on the show but they never get offensive and at the end they all smile. Cuase they all are sensible mature people ..they know they have to work together even in future so they sort out issues ..So don't need to hate any one guyz Smile they all are good with diff temperaments ...so at the end music wins
btw i like imran and found him very cute (jst watched todays episode )
and diljaan is definately a gr8 singer and very humble man Smile respect to both nations Clap
show may not b that good but singer are too good from both sides ...

</div>

<div>

I am not enjoying the show because Indian singers get berated by Atif all the time. Aman has been insulted and abused by him..It is apparant Atif has no musical knowledge and constantly picks on Aman..call his singing horrible. As a human being it is very hard to see another human being bullied by so called phony Atif.

I am sorry I don't enjoy seeing Indian singer specially Aman being bullied and told again and again that he is the worst singer to demoralize him...as far as I am concerned, he is the best and most likely to succeed. Who the heck Atif thinks he is..he has not sung one song properly, he breathing is heavy and voice very very rough..

It is clear Atif, Gulam Ali and Abida has no respect for Indians..they couldn't care about music..they are on their high horse..it is not fun to watch this...Atif's Abida and Gulam Ali's behavior doesn't let music win..
ok thats ur opinion i meant for the singing which is good .didn't talk abt the comments ...anyways i jst wrote wat i felt ..u must go with ur opinion ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wats the whole point of making show like this (Page 5)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.