Sur Kshetra

wats the whole point of making show like this (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
And I can see what a big heart you hv by your hating posts.
You and those like you.

And my goodness keeping youngsters from achieving
Their due by blacklisting people who employ them and 
U actually think its okay. Shame on you and all who 
Think like you. There is something called karma which
Takes care of people like Ashaji. If not in this life,
Then in the next.

Disliking somebody is okay. Others too on the forum
Don't like atif/Abidaji/Himeshji and say it. And explain
Reasons in courteous manner but you take hate to 
A whole new level. 

Can u imagine getting irritated just because someone
Posted about an achiever? And counter posting
Some other names? Why are u so hell bent on
Fighting? Chill. There's more to life than hating
On a music forum.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wats the whole point of making show like this (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

You and those like you.

Then in the next.

A whole new level. 

On a music forum.

Shame on you for playing victim card..Shame Shame..shame..

Teach some courtesy to Atif,  and some fairness and morality to Abida and Gulam Ali..

You chill and take your preaching else where..you don't know the meaning of courtsey..if you did you would not use words such as shame that easily..you have no shame..

Bragging about something that has no relevance in this show is crude..shame on you for misconstruing our intent and siding with crude bragger..

Edited by April2007 - 11 November 2012 at 11:18am

pk14

Groupbie

pk14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by pk14

Originally posted by April2007

no one has the right to attack any one personally as i m new to forum so idk wat ur guyz deal is all abt
anyhow i will counclude my self by saying that i like asha bhosle she is gr8 singer . i enjoy himesh composing .he is awsome music director . idk wat others think but for me Atif aslam is a rock star and he is a good singer and talented
so both nations have the best singers of the world
so have peace ...no need to b offensive coz if we do the same then it will give impression like we doing the same wat the producer and director of this show wanted us to b ...b mature ...and move on with peace
Smile

I think Atif needs to see your post..

Today he was so abusive to Aman..after picking on him for not singing will coming up with imaginary mistakes, he challenged the jury to give him any marks..he was proven wrong,,jury gave him full marks...

It just proves the extent of hate heharbours...he is insulting Ashaji while Gulam Ali keeps doling out ten to each and every Pakistani contestant.

actually i don't really follow the show regularly ...there will b any justification for atif's behaviour and i like atif for his songs not for the attitude or behaviour he as same as i like lady gaga ,britney thats it ..i think this show is inappropriate for pakistanis cause idk if producer of the show really want to portray atif that bad in some previous episode even they started dhah dhah dhishum even when atif turned his head ..

Only Atif can show himself in bad light nobody else is responsible for hisbehaviour There is no excuse for the kind of behavior and hate Atif displays on the show. Producer is not putting gun on his head for him to be hateful and mean. This is music show and insecure Atif brings in a pakistani girl Bill Gates likes, brings in silly cricket, as if throwing and hitting the ball is end in all and is the greatest achievement..what a joke...

there are plenty of indian computers prodigies such as Ajay Puri, S. Chandra Sekar,Bhupika Yashpal Gautam,Seth Mridul plus many more Bill Gates himself complimented Mridul, referring to him as "Mini Bill Gates".However we don't keep bringing it up as there are many other great achievements accomplished by indians. Moreover this is music show not cricket match or computer class.

yea u right there are many indians out there whom billgate complemented but atif talked about that pakistani girl coz she is very special for us and recently she died due to epiletic attack ...its was jst to honour her thats all it was not about insecurity ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaads123vi

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Sv 123

I respect u but hv to say that Lata ji is a human being
And her behavior will be held to same levels as that
Of other HUMAN BEINGS. She may hv achieved
As an artiste but that does not make her a goddess
For me. Only god is above genuine criticism for me.

I'm sorry but it's just the way it is. And I end my
Discussions on Lata ji here.

April. I won't waste my time talking to you anymore.

Edited by pakeezah - 11 November 2012 at 11:24am

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@pk 14

i m sorry 2 know that!
may her soul rest in peace!

@ pakeezah
dear!  watevr  v know abt these ppl is only thru stories told 2 us by othrs n i don't believe in blindly followin thm. i know only 1 thing...they hv dn wat vry few cn dream of doin. thats it!
i appreciate ur undrstndin of our sentiments.

Edited by s123vi - 11 November 2012 at 11:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pk14anaad

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

You and those like you.

Then in the next.

A whole new level. 

On a music forum.

Shame on you for carrying on silly arguement over and over again. If you are going dislike someone who is blacklisting then whole bollywood must be on your list. It is faternity and they stick for each other. Smart people will stay out it as they are not part of it. Dumb people will crying foul on forums like IF. Every industry has politics regardless of country.

Hopefully Karma comes and bites people like abida, gulam ali and atif too...hopefully in this life.

Yes it is annoying to see pakistani oscar win and computer kid on music forum. How about I start sharing pranav mistry work on this forum...then I am not dumb enough to post stuff that has nothing to do with this show. You guys enjoy showing off medicore stuff and it is annoying. Angry

pk14

Groupbie

pk14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ok lets end this on a good note Smile may b atif is rude...May b asha bhosle doing favt and same for ghulam ali ..if they are doing it then its jst a show ..it doesn't change anything ..jury and captions they all belong to music industry and at the end they have on thing common which is music May b they have harsh arguments on the show but they never get offensive and at the end they all smile. Cuase they all are sensible mature people ..they know they have to work together even in future so they sort out issues ..So don't need to hate any one guyz Smile they all are good with diff temperaments ...so at the end music wins
btw i like imran and found him very cute (jst watched todays episode )
and diljaan is definately a gr8 singer and very humble man Smile respect to both nations Clap
show may not b that good but singer are too good from both sides ...

Edited by pk14 - 11 November 2012 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anaads123vicocojatti92pakeezah

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

ok lets end this on a good note Smile may b atif is rude...May b asha bhosle doing favt and same for ghulam ali ..if they are doing it then its jst a show ..it doesn't change anything ..jury and captions they all belong to music industry and at the end they have on thing common which is music May b they have harsh arguments on the show but they never get offensive and at the end they all smile. Cuase they all are sensible mature people ..they know they have to work together even in future so they sort out issues ..So don't need to hate any one guyz Smile they all are good with diff temperaments ...so at the end music wins
btw i like imran and found him very cute (jst watched todays episode )
and diljaan is definately a gr8 singer and very humble man Smile respect to both nations Clap
show may not b that good but singer are too good from both sides ...

I am not enjoying the show because Indian singers get berated by Atif all the time.  Aman has been insulted and abused by him..It is apparant Atif has no musical knowledge and constantly picks on Aman..call his singing horrible. As a human being it is very hard to see another human being bullied by so called phony Atif.

I am sorry I don't enjoy seeing Indian singer specially Aman being bullied and told again and again that he is the worst singer to demoralize him...as far as I am concerned, he is the best and most likely to succeed. Who the heck Atif thinks he is..he has not sung one song properly, he breathing is heavy and voice very very rough..

It is clear Atif, Gulam Ali and Abida has no respect for Indians..they couldn't care about music..they are on their high horse..it is not fun to watch this...Atif's  Abida and Gulam Ali's behavior doesn't let music win..

Edited by April2007 - 11 November 2012 at 4:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.