Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

   

wats the whole point of making show like this (Page 2)

pk14 Groupbie
pk14
pk14

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 191

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
no one has the right to attack any one personally as i m new to forum so idk wat ur guyz deal is all abt
anyhow i will counclude my self by saying that i like asha bhosle she is gr8 singer . i enjoy himesh composing .he is awsome music director . idk wat others think but for me Atif aslam is a rock star and he is a good singer and talented
so both nations have the best singers of the world
so have peace ...no need to b offensive coz if we do the same then it will give impression like we doing the same wat the producer and director of this show wanted us to b ...b mature ...and move on with peace
Smile

Edited by pk14 - 10 November 2012 at 11:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anaads123vi.FALTU.

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007
Posts: 2641

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

Originally posted by pk14

when i first watched the promos i was very keen to watch a show like this ...but this show really sucks ...reason i find every time indians and pakistanis fighting over and over for atif and asha bhosle .. Shocked and it always blew me off ...i jst want that the producer and director of this show should pay attention that pakistanis nd indian ppl doesn't want a new reason to again hate each other ..these two nations already have a lot to hate ...highly disappointed after watching it ...
Confused

finally

even i was trying to say that all the time but ppl like preetie doesnt hv anything better to do

if they play game then its okay, if v give them an answer then its a sin?! why ?? 

by this post im not attacking anyone personal do plz beware to give harsh comment on this thread! which is not gonna happen!

u know the strange thing, i myself am a big bollywood fan but after watching this show i dont like the thaughts of this nation simple as dat!

i will not give any kind of respect to this nation where one side ''janta' doesnt bother to think abt a PEACE banner, and the politicians come to pak and make a fake friendship to us!

sorry for being harsh and a bit political but since this show has been started, i dont c anything related to music here, everything turns political! 

and one thing to remain even the mods r sitting with zipped mouth and nothing doing against bashing celebs threads! why?! think...

india forum is becoming a bit fake to me 

sorry guys! 

It is clear Pakistanis hate Indians, they are very upset that India is doing well, India has a thriving entertainment industry, good music directors the list goes on and they are left far behind. How can they the greatest people can be left behind, Indians (Kaffirs) must be cheating and he will put them in place..

Atif is good example of that mindset, he thinks India and Indians don't deserve to be good and he is very very jealous of India. According to him every Pakistani child is hero..great thinking therefore Pakistan is better than India and rest of the world. Bill Gates an American honoured a Pakistani child, therefore they are the best, even an American says so..

I think this hate is inbuilt part and parcel of the culture of us vs them..infidel vs believers..this has gone on for hundreds of years..

All the Pakistanis on this board are good example..a few preach peace to India because they live in the west and have not faced the kind of discrimination doled out in Pakistan.

The show is reflection of ground reality..Pakistanis feel cheated because they think they should be the best and how come the Indians who are Kaffirs are doing okay and they are lagging behind..

Long time ago I used to participate in a Pakistani forum..in which hindus were bashed, Indian were called all kinds of name and the moderator kept quiet and any time any India replied or said anything mildly againstg any forum member or Pakistan they came down like tons of bricks..I couldn't take the abuse and left..

Punjabi larki is out to lunch, she should look around Pakistan and the Pakistani forum to see how shabbily Indians and minorities are treated..Many Pakistani excuse this by saying the illiterate people do this...50% are illiterate..beside why are illiterate so full of  hate..why mullah are preaching hate... 


Edited by April2007 - 10 November 2012 at 2:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

pk14 Groupbie
pk14
pk14

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 191

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by larki_punjaban

Originally posted by pk14

when i first watched the promos i was very keen to watch a show like this ...but this show really sucks ...reason i find every time indians and pakistanis fighting over and over for atif and asha bhosle .. Shocked and it always blew me off ...i jst want that the producer and director of this show should pay attention that pakistanis nd indian ppl doesn't want a new reason to again hate each other ..these two nations already have a lot to hate ...highly disappointed after watching it ...
Confused


finally

even i was trying to say that all the time but ppl like preetie doesnt hv anything better to do

if they play game then its okay, if v give them an answer then its a sin?! why ??

by this post im not attacking anyone personal do plz beware to give harsh comment on this thread! which is not gonna happen!

u know the strange thing, i myself am a big bollywood fan but after watching this show i dont like the thaughts of this nation simple as dat!

i will not give any kind of respect to this nation where one side ''janta' doesnt bother to think abt a PEACE banner, and the politicians come to pak and make a fake friendship to us!

sorry for being harsh and a bit political but since this show has been started, i dont c anything related to music here, everything turns political!

and one thing to remain even the mods r sitting with zipped mouth and nothing doing against bashing celebs threads! why?! think...

india forum is becoming a bit fake to me

sorry guys!



It is clear Pakistanis hate Indians, they are very upset that India is doing well, India has a thriving entertainment industry, good music directors the list goes on and they are left far behind. How can they the greatest people can be left behind, Indians (Kaffirs) must be cheating and he will put them in place..

Atif is good example of that mindset, he thinks India and Indians don't deserve to be good and he is very very jealous of India. According to him every Pakistani child is hero..great thinking therefore Pakistan is better than India and rest of the world. Bill Gates an Americanhonoureda Pakistani child, therefore they are the best, even an American says so..

I think this hate isinbuiltpart and parcel of the culture of us vs them..infidel vs believers..this has gone on for hundreds of years..

All the Pakistanis on this board are good example..a few preach peace to India because they live in the west and have not faced the kind of discrimination doled out in Pakistan.

The show is reflection of ground reality..Pakistanis feel cheated because they think they should be the best and how come the Indians who are Kaffirs are doing okay and they are lagging behind..
well indians too hate pakistanis all the way and i see it on every forum ...flaws are in both country ...ppl who criticise are from both country ..if atif did mistakes then asha bhosle is also human she can also do mistakes ...so u can't put finger on a single person on the basis of nationality ...i said it once before i admire indian singers and music directors and i admire my singers tooo , thers no big deal in it ...so why this hate speech if pakistanis use abusive language then indians too us it ...diffenrence is sometime pakistanis strt the fire and some times indians and i know india is doing gr8 progress but that doesnot mean pak doing nothing or we are insecured we have everything bura time kabi b a sakta ha but we r fighting it ...our channels even not allowed in ur country ..u don't hav idea of the talent we have in every field here in pakistan ..anyhow wat a girl here pointed on preetie i m totally agaist it no one should hit other personally ...as i said befor i m new here idk wat your guys really upto but i really want this accusations and these fights over nothing should b over ..but this all attitude ppl from both sides are having is jst due to this stupid show ..which should not b aired at all or it should b like chotay ustaad...

Edited by pk14 - 10 November 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad-Alina-

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007
Posts: 2641

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pk14

no one has the right to attack any one personally as i m new to forum so idk wat ur guyz deal is all abt
anyhow i will counclude my self by saying that i like asha bhosle she is gr8 singer . i enjoy himesh composing .he is awsome music director . idk wat others think but for me Atif aslam is a rock star and he is a good singer and talented
so both nations have the best singers of the world
so have peace ...no need to b offensive coz if we do the same then it will give impression like we doing the same wat the producer and director of this show wanted us to b ...b mature ...and move on with peace
Smile

I think Atif needs to see your post..

Today he was so abusive to Aman..after picking on him for not singing will coming up with imaginary mistakes, he challenged the jury to give him any marks..he was proven wrong,,jury gave him full marks...

It just proves the extent of hate he harbours...he is insulting Ashaji while Gulam Ali keeps doling out ten to each and every Pakistani contestant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine2012

pk14 Groupbie
pk14
pk14

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 191

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by pk14

no one has the right to attack any one personally as i m new to forum so idk wat ur guyz deal is all abt
anyhow i will counclude my self by saying that i like asha bhosle she is gr8 singer . i enjoy himesh composing .he is awsome music director . idk wat others think but for me Atif aslam is a rock star and he is a good singer and talented
so both nations have the best singers of the world
so have peace ...no need to b offensive coz if we do the same then it will give impression like we doing the same wat the producer and director of this show wanted us to b ...b mature ...and move on with peace
Smile


I think Atif needs to see your post..

Today he was so abusive to Aman..after picking on him for not singing will coming up with imaginary mistakes, he challenged the jury to give him any marks..he was proven wrong,,jury gave him full marks...

It just proves the extent of hate heharbours...he is insulting Ashaji while Gulam Ali keeps doling out ten to each and every Pakistani contestant.

actually i don't really follow the show regularly ...there will b any justification for atif's behaviour and i like atif for his songs not for the attitude or behaviour he as same as i like lady gaga ,britney thats it ..i think this show is inappropriate for pakistanis cause idk if producer of the show really want to portray atif that bad in some previous episode even they started dhah dhah dhishum even when atif turned his head ..

Edited by pk14 - 10 November 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad-Alina-

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Joined: 13 March 2007
Posts: 8971

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
my best  advice for the TM is ...

is ..


watch the Show .. But only the  Singing parts.. Skip through the comments and scores... U might enjoy the show more..Before i use to be upset with all the comments but once i  started to skip through judges comments nad captains comments i am good..

in all reality .. Nabeel and Diljaan aer  FABBB  singers and u should seriously take the time to enjoy their singing .

Big smile

and just because a show is negative doesn't mean we all have to turn bitter and start  attacking each other and calling each other out.. .. so  chill .. eat some ice cream and enjoy this weekend .. Peace ..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pk14anaad-Alina-

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Joined: 04 December 2006
Posts: 522

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia1love

my best  advice for the TM is ...

is ..


watch the Show .. But only the  Singing parts.. Skip through the comments and scores... U might enjoy the show more..Before i use to be upset with all the comments but once i  started to skip through judges comments nad captains comments i am good..

in all reality .. Nabeel and Diljaan aer  FABBB  singers and u should seriously take the time to enjoy their singing .

Big smile

and just because a show is negative doesn't mean we all have to turn bitter and start  attacking each other and calling each other out.. .. so  chill .. eat some ice cream and enjoy this weekend .. Peace ..Embarrassed
 Agree...i don't pay any attention anymore about who gets what...todays show i remember only the singing, masti and Diljaan being home sick 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pk14

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007
Posts: 2641

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pk14

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by pk14

no one has the right to attack any one personally as i m new to forum so idk wat ur guyz deal is all abt
anyhow i will counclude my self by saying that i like asha bhosle she is gr8 singer . i enjoy himesh composing .he is awsome music director . idk wat others think but for me Atif aslam is a rock star and he is a good singer and talented
so both nations have the best singers of the world
so have peace ...no need to b offensive coz if we do the same then it will give impression like we doing the same wat the producer and director of this show wanted us to b ...b mature ...and move on with peace
Smile


I think Atif needs to see your post..

Today he was so abusive to Aman..after picking on him for not singing will coming up with imaginary mistakes, he challenged the jury to give him any marks..he was proven wrong,,jury gave him full marks...

It just proves the extent of hate heharbours...he is insulting Ashaji while Gulam Ali keeps doling out ten to each and every Pakistani contestant.

actually i don't really follow the show regularly ...there will b any justification for atif's behaviour and i like atif for his songs not for the attitude or behaviour he as same as i like lady gaga ,britney thats it ..i think this show is inappropriate for pakistanis cause idk if producer of the show really want to portray atif that bad in some previous episode even they started dhah dhah dhishum even when atif turned his head ..

Only Atif can show himself in bad light nobody else is responsible for his behaviour There is no excuse for the kind of behavior  and hate Atif displays on the show.  Producer is not putting gun on his head for him to be hateful and mean. This is music show and insecure Atif brings in a pakistani girl Bill Gates likes, brings in silly cricket, as if throwing and hitting the ball is end in all and is the greatest achievement..what a joke...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index