Is Shivani really pregnant?? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Pregnant in one month of marriage...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

Your right! Sahil aur shivani ki bhi kya jodi hui, they are sooo random! Unke beech aisa hua bhi kya jisse shivani pregnant hogaye!πŸ˜•

lol πŸ˜† yehi bat to mje khae ja rahi hai bhla itni jaldi kaise socho kahi ye bacha kisi or ka to nai πŸ€£
Originally posted by CuffeParadegirl

Well they were boyfriend/girlfriend before marriage so they probably having sex for a while before they got married.

haaawww...🀒🀒🀒 kuch to khayal kia hota apnay maa baap ki izat ka...chi πŸ˜‘ ashu mje tum say aise umeed nai thi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ !!
yesh she is buh i dun think d bbys gona survive:/
i have a feeling it is sandhya's chaal..watch the episode of shivani's pregnancy again, it gives a hint of her chaal!
no mandy buh is shivi dat stupid k usey patta nai chalega k she aint pregnant :O

i think d bby might die or sumthn as she is fasting na :/ :O omggg sasu ma wil kill shivvi too:p
Originally posted by zinayrules

haaawww...🀒🀒🀒 kuch to khayal kia hota apnay maa baap ki izat ka...chi πŸ˜‘ ashu mje tum say aise umeed nai thi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ !!
excuse me why can't she be pregnant in one month even i was pregnant in one month and it was arranged marriage by the time my marriage completed three years i had two cute sons after second delivery i got  operated for family planning and now i am enjoying my married life .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nirmita

excuse me why can't she be pregnant in one month even i was pregnant in one month and it was arranged marriage by the time my marriage completed three years i had two cute sons after second delivery i got  operated for family planning and now i am enjoying my married life .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 hahaha! ye kia ap to personal hi ho gai! waise thanks for the explanation! lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zinayrules

🀣🀣 hahaha! ye kia ap to personal hi ho gai! waise thanks for the explanation! lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰hi hi you see now i am free na i can enjoy more na sare kaam katam na .sasu ma ki chik chik bhi nahi suni padi .becoz 100 RL ko mila kar kada kar do to woh meri sasuma ke samne kam padegi🀣🀣 aapthak jaogi explantion dehkar par woh nahi thakegi sunane me so did i not do a intelligent work🀣🀣