Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thnx again Anju.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I cant believe I missed that one....and as per ur instruction Doc....I did eat something....I guess it'll take a while for it to go into my blood stream....
anniegupta_ thumbnail
ok πŸ˜• you guys are confusing me... what was that all about anju?? πŸ˜•

and the funny thing is I wasn't fasting today, unless you call piggin out on halloween candy and CHOCOLATE fasting πŸ˜‰

thanks so much for the pic deepika!! Samir looks awesome... as always
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Annie.....now that my brain is back in functoning mode, let me explain it to u.....people often mispronounce my real name....so Anju reminded me that I shouldnt discriminate against people whose names I cant pronounce since I'm in the same boat.....

(now read back the tread and it will make sense)πŸ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
ohhhhhh.. I see now it makes sense

btw ides... its so funny that I've known u for a month but don't kno your name... πŸ˜•
Naivedya thumbnail
Wow, Samir looks great there! Love Sudanshu too.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

ok ides.. now that your brain has clear out and since you agree that you cannot discriminate based on names... to yeh tai raha.. Sudhanshu tumhara and Purab hamara... kyon kya khayal hain.. πŸ˜‰..

yaaaaaaahooooooooooo...

Thanks Anjali... tumhari zindagi bhar aabhari rahoongi.. tumne ides naam ke kaante ko humare aur Purab ke raaste se nikaldiya.. πŸ‘

ides thumbnail
Sudhanshu tumhara and Purab hamara... kyon kya khayal hain.. πŸ˜‰..

chalo agar tumharee isi mey khushi hai to Sudhanshu mera jija ji and Purab tumhaara jija ji..... kyon ab kya khayal hai..πŸ˜‰