Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
An episode where there was too much Urmi's sugary sweetness and I am afraid she would give me diabetes with her false concern for KokiDead God this woman is gets on my nerves.. But it is rather fun seeing the tables turn on her.. What she sows she reapsLOL

With the doctor coming home for Gopi's checkup, Urmi gets the fabulous idea to take revenge on Koki.. *I am sighing already*.. The fabulous idea is to make Koki diabeticOuch 

I think Urmi scales herself with Koki.. But really.. Just because Urmi gorges on everything including sweets does not mean that Koki would even care.. But whatever.. The doctor agrees and Rashi is coerced.. (Don't start me on herAngry)

So after Gopi's checkup (No probsParty) the elder Modi ladies are asked to be checked.. Aww. I loved how Hetal offered to be tested and gently forces Koki to take the test.. Why to I have this doubt that Koki hates hospitalsEmbarrassed She was so much arguing like a child.. Come on Koki, even if you do everything and take care of your health, things like diabetes can occur.. It is hereditarySmile

So with Hetal leading the way, Koki also gets tested. Urmi is under Koki's bed (Angry.. I am glad she hit her head.. The empty headed, petty idiotDead).. My only question to the doctor is, where she studied MBBS. 
Also the Modis better show Gopi to another doctor. This family doctor readily tests a contaminated strip without even blinking her eyelids. Really doctor?Shocked I have no MBBS degree but I know that a fallen strip is never used to test.. This is highly ridiculousDead

And UrShiDead.. What can one say. Mother and daughter's pettiness is just beyond comprehension. Whatever it is, Rashi enjoys troubling Koki as much as Urmi.. Then feels if she is caught.. Come one Rashi.. Be a lady and stop this idiotic behavior. Your mom is stupid and you felt you were alone yesterday.. But you jumped joyfully into this idiotic KK today.. So don't complain if it comes back and hits youSmile

Well, anyway, the glucose laded strip is tested. I am surprised the meter did not topLOL Koki is declared diabetic and cannot believe it.. (I told ya.. The woman is afraid of doctors).. BTW, loved how Koki asked if there will be an injection. Seems she is frightened of one just like Gopi.. aww.. What a mother-daughter duoEmbarrassed

The family is concerned. Baa's loving "Poor Koki. She always takes care of her health but yet.. " and her feeling for Koki not being able to take sweets was just so nice. So was Mota Bhabhi's concern and care. 

Rashi and Urmi enjoy Koki's discomfort.. Urmi is still with a headache but manages to gloat with Rashi.. To add to that she brings Karela for KokiSmile 

Actually I love KarelaEmbarrassed But Koki does not want it. I liked how Hetal explains the importance to Koki and makes her eat. But what is more nice is that Koki accepts Gopi's words as soon as she tells her.. A daughter can also be a mother. Gopi was one today. 
Her offer to eat Karela with her Maaji was filled with her love for Koki.. Urmi looked pissed and Rashi surprised.. But Koki was touched and so was I. Gopi is a sweetheart but she needs to think before offering something like thatSmile

Some things in life brings out the beauty of a family. One thing that today proved was just how much Baa, Hetal and Gopi love Koki. Their concern was touching and simple. 

** Though Koki does not have diabetes, the message passed is still valid.
  - Women over a certain age limit need to have regular doctor checkups
  - Food intake needs to be controlled and monitored for a diabetic. It is not life-threatening like Koki says but only if it is under control.. Otherwise it leads to complications. So beware;
  - No one knows how or when one gets diabetes. If you see the symptoms go to a doctor, pronto.. Don't give excuses like Koki. 
   - Last but not least, eating too much sweet does not cause diabetes. It increases weight. LOL

** Loved Gopi's expression when she reacted to the pin prick on KokiEmbarrassed She was adorable.
** Gopi's sacrifice is well meant but I suggest one does not do it. A balanced diet is very important. Your love does not mean that you fall sick with your loved onesSmile
** Urmi seems to have diabetes. Oh.. How I am waiting for that news to be broken to herLOL.. 

So with that I look forward to tomorrow when UrShi's smirking faces will droop.. Ahemji is here and he has the answer. An expertBig smile Ahem, you are getting smarter and smarterParty  In your face UrShiSmile 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-nilani-doc4everShaunSAswasthi-dipsy80-NazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessXarinaDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugary sweet and Diabetes" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Harini.  Urshi up to their usual tricks.  In two minds whether to watch but your comments on Goki et all are swaying me.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome take on today's episode Harini! Clap
first about Rashi...honestly sometimes i feel i dislike her more than i dislike Urmi...she gets so much love and care from the Modis..they are always right in front to help her whenever she gets in trouble..even Ahem and yet she doesnt think twice before causing them pain...Dead...
Gopi will be the death of Kohem with her goodness LOL...i am sure Koki along with Baa and Hetal are not going to allow her madness..however i think Gopi said that so that Koki eats karela and not theplas! LOL..but i loved Koki's expression when Gopi said that..so much love in her eyes..she sure was touched Embarrassed
the test was the worst part of the episode..that doc clearly looked like she didnt know what she was doing!...using the same strip to check even after it fell down...that was really ridiculous...
I was hoping that Urmi gets stuck under the bed but unfortunately she managed to crawl out with just a bump in her head Dead
however the precap looks most promising...finally Ahem the way i like him!Big smile he has taken charge and is going to make sure his mother is checked up properly...Koki sure is lucky to have Gohem..they love her so much Embarrassed...and it was fun to see Urshi sweat after Ahem made his announcement Smile

Edited by dipsy80 - 07 November 2012 at 11:44am

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Nice analysis Harini.  Urshi up to their usual tricks.  In two minds whether to watch but your comments on Goki et all are swaying me.Smile

Xarina, Skip the Urmi parts.. Honestly there is nothing new thereDead She was all sugar on the outside and petty inside.. The GoKi moments were too quick.. One when Hetal and Koki gets tested, in their room but the other one is right at the end of the episode.. Easier to catch that oneTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
 Nice analysis, Harini Clap We were discussing about  Urmi's bag and doctor's future after this and all LOL  Another news is Koki too is afraid of injections!!! I was LOL when she asked about injection, thinking about how she was  forcing and scolding Gopi to take an injection when she was hurt!!! At last we got something she is scared of!!Wink

Urmi is the height of  Kaminapan!! No one should play with anyones such emotions .. Its really shocking to   get such diseases ... And this is not for real too!! I just hope that Koki's diabetes drama end soon!! And you know I think Urmi is gonna get diabetes!!!Tongue Well, she already has all the signs!!

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ohhh harini lovely post, urmi and rashi is going beyond explanationAngry...I really really don't understand rashi, what she is ...yesterday only she was so grateful to koki that she has saved her, when whole family did not support koki only granted her to give that  money, but rashi is again back to square...now I feel rashi really needs some realization that every wrong step is coming back to them ...and gopi and koki  awww they are so sweet to each otherEmbarrassed...I liked baa and hetal's concern for koki, that was really true ...and I am just waiting when urmi will get caught with diabetes...just love to see her expression while eating karelaTongue...

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Harini Clap

This daibetes KK make us all bitter Dead
Rashi n urmi will never take U turn in their lifes.. Iska mujhe yakeen Thumbs Up
they highly disgusting to esp rashi... In yesterday epi she saying urmi to say sorry to koki.. Or in taday epi she back to has work Dead
poor koki the doctor n urmi both make her fools..Ermm but our koki is koki... She must be smell fishy forsure Wink
but thank god Ahemji getting with secnod oppinion for his mom Smile
overall epi was good Dead only precap was treat to watch Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your post..Big smile As I said to your before, this UrShi duo behavior and scheming is now beyond my understanding...ConfusedLOL  I swear these two must really bored with their lives to concoct such a KK to make Kokila diabetic...Dead  

The health message indirectly relayed by CVs through this episode as you beautifully put, is so important for the public to be aware of to be able to take care of themselves for the future..Thumbs Up
So many people are not educated and sometimes it's through mediums such as these that they learn..Good going CVs..Star

As for the doctor...No words...Shocking! Shocked   

Looking forward to seeing Ahem take them down tomorrow...Wink Day Dreaming

Edited by doc4ever - 08 November 2012 at 5:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top