Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching yesterday episode precap ...Aditya - Preeti conversation...

Seems that its Preeti only whose abortion reports signed by Harish. Am sure Preeti must have been cheated in her younger days and Harish helped her during the period and keep the secret from family.

Avantika only know half of the truth.

This 25th anniversary party..am sure Preeti will come forward and reveal the truth when Shaila mami create drama by showing the abortion reports and all.
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raadhni

I think it is Sheila mami responsible for the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. Remember in one episode she said to Anuj ' don't forget that we did a lot to create the misunderstanding and separation and I do not want them to patch up -- this was douring the Adi disappearance fiasco. The two wanted to know where Pankhu went with food . Sheila said " hum dono kitna jugaad kar ke dono ko alag kiya aur agar dono ke galatfami door hogayee tho hum dono ko kiya haal hoga zara soocho..

Probably the abortion paper Avantika saw is the doings of Sheila Anuj through some doctor or secretly got the signature of Harish somehow -- u know how crook Sheila's mind works.

If that be the case why sheela is looking for that woman?. All she wants is to be the Malkin of the Dewan Empire and with Avantika being their it is impossible. They want to break Avantika mentally. But I think the abortion was of Pretty's and Harish only helped her.
-Saniya- thumbnail

Agree!👍🏼 Hopefully the MU's will be cleared off soon!

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm yeah I agree, I think Harish was just being a witness in Preeti's abortion...I feel that Avantika just misunderstood and over-reacted but then again I don't blame her because Harish doesn't want to provide any explanations either. If Sheila doesn't know the woman who got the abortion done either, then it wouldn't make sense for Sheila to go all out of her way to find out who the woman was. I think Sheila is just going to take advantage of the situation and use the woman that she has called in today's episode to pretend that is the woman who was responsible for Harish&Avantika's separation...
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It is I am thinking that happened. Some huge misunderstanding...