Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
As we all know, Avantika suspecting about Harish extra-marital affair and thats why they are separated. Avantika never named the person with whom she suspects Harish affair with.

She even didn't talk to Preeti much and keep distance as we seen till now. Preeti is also very much less talkative and keeps distance from Avantika. Even after insisting by her father (Mr. Diwan) and Harish she never said word about the female she suspects.

So I think Avantika must have mis-understood relation of Harish and Preeti. She must have seen something between them that she suspects that they have an affair.

It may possible, that Preeti was cheated in her younger days by some one or else raped by some one and Harish saved her or helped her when she got pregnant, helped her to abort the child and Avantika only known / saw them at hospital or read the abortion reports at doctors place or somewhere else or it may possible that some enemy of them given news to her.

I am sure Avantika suspecting Harish-Preeti affair and believes only what she understood without confirming it with both of them.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusweety_virgo1bshujaatAnkeeeeeshy_chickhillsgoodgirl18EHMMBH_fan1Raadhnismiley20piyualkaSars.Maneesha_Shanakanusha.cochinKiekeboesaijahnavisamratrocksadithyan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mysterious Preeti and Avantika's misunderstanding" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrutikas

shrutikas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Am new on this forum.

Agreed what you say. Seems to be true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goodgirl18piyualkasmiley20anusha.cochin

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I don't think 'Preeti' is the reason behind Avantu Harish separation ... U remember one of the recent episodes when Preeti faited coz of low BP ... You see how much Avantika is concerned about her .. I think the girl who coz all the problem might be Avantika's freind or maybe someone from Harish's set .. 

Well in the end .. CVs know better Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

As we all know, Avantika suspecting about Harish extra-marital affair and thats why they are separated. Avantika never named the person with whom she suspects Harish affair with.

She even didn't talk to Preeti much and keep distance as we seen till now. Preeti is also very much less talkative and keeps distance from Avantika. Even after insisting by her father (Mr. Diwan) and Harish she never said word about the female she suspects.

So I think Avantika must have mis-understood relation of Harish and Preeti. She must have seen something between them that she suspects that they have an affair.

It may possible, that Preeti was cheated in her younger days by some one or else raped by some one and Harish saved her or helped her when she got pregnant, helped her to abort the child and Avantika only known / saw them at hospital or read the abortion reports at doctors place or somewhere else or it may possible that some enemy of them given news to her.

I am sure Avantika suspecting Harish-Preeti affair and believes only what she understood without confirming it with both of them.

I too thnk d same...May be Avanthika misunderstood deir relation

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Ya..agree with u..!i hope,soon Avantu-Harish misunderstanding will b cleared off..! Ouch

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Mukund! U r here too! Gr8! Yep d cause n glicth making it interesting d real facts! However,cvs r trying best 2 portray d reason which u told and we had here discussd dis several times but dnt knw what wil happen!

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 07 November 2012 at 10:22pm

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I think it is Sheila mami responsible for the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. Remember in one episode she said to Anuj ' don't forget that we did a lot to create the misunderstanding and separation and I do not want them to patch up -- this was douring the Adi disappearance fiasco. The two wanted to know where Pankhu went with food . Sheila said " hum dono kitna jugaad kar ke dono ko alag kiya aur agar dono ke galatfami door hogayee tho hum dono ko kiya haal hoga zara soocho..
Probably the abortion paper Avantika saw is the doings of Sheila Anuj through some doctor or secretly got the signature of Harish somehow -- u know how crook Sheila's mind works.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaanusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

I think it is Sheila mami responsible for the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. Remember in one episode she said to Anuj ' don't forget that we did a lot to create the misunderstanding and separation and I do not want them to patch up -- this was douring the Adi disappearance fiasco. The two wanted to know where Pankhu went with food . Sheila said " hum dono kitna jugaad kar ke dono ko alag kiya aur agar dono ke galatfami door hogayee tho hum dono ko kiya haal hoga zara soocho..
Probably the abortion paper Avantika saw is the doings of Sheila Anuj through some doctor or secretly got the signature of Harish somehow -- u know how crook Sheila's mind works.

I dont get wwat Mami gonna gain from Harish-Avanthu seperation

Yesterday she was saying If Avanthu goes back 2 Harish dat will benefit themConfused

Total confusuion

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.