Rashmi is a best actrees in uttaran

Posted: 11 years ago
ya very interesting...finally tapu come back... many twists and turns are there... very excitement... and shocked😲... rashmi is da fantastic actor as tapasya charcter .. as well as... very gorgeous girl...πŸ˜ƒ. now uttaran is going more more interesting ... can't wait  wat happens next... i think uttran trp will go up.. after tapu entry... she is da best  and brilliant actress... hatts of tapasya.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ... i din't see uttaran after yuvi left da show ... but tody iam strarting to see only for tapsya... uttaran rocks... i want see tapasya will give tight slap to tej ...😑

Realli love tapasya...she is Awsome..
rashmi desai is best actress no doubt
No doubt about that ... By the way did yuvi leave the show? the actor or the character ?

rashmi is the best i agree withe u roja1305(soz dont knw ur name)
it feels good that taps is back
undoubtedly the best actress of uttran...do u think she got so many best actress awards just like that...i told u she is allrounder...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›we will see some powerful acting from now on...😊when she appears on screen ur eyes r only on her...now ppl will wait to see each day what  tappu does to the bundelas...i still feel rathore is involved in this...he knows only tappu is smart enough to handle the bundelas...
but i m not happy wid the track! they could have given better twist for her entry! y tej !!
We ❀️ Rashu
But agree im not liking the track too πŸ˜•
Originally posted by princessofkesar

but i m not happy wid the track! they could have given better twist for her entry! y tej !!

do u think uttran cvs have brains...be happy they didnt think of something more wierd...their thoughts r very filmy...n dailogues n direction also not up to the mark...yesterday...tejs expressions shud have been more...wen he was shocked n terrified...but yes...we will have to wait for rasya...
love reshmi...now uttaran is back on its own track