Balika Vadhu

Prediction on future story of BV

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Now that all MU are gone. Everyone including CM is happy. What would be the future story of BV ? 
or will the show end after ANSH wedding. Saanchi will enter the show this week. She is not a negative character in the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction on future story of BV" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I guess they will show AnSh post-marriage... how Anandi adjusts to a very different, more modern and open family... stuff like that. There is also the railway issue to be tied up. Saanchi may not be negative in the long run, but she will take some convincing away from her, "Eww, my brother's marrying a village behenji" mindset. Then there is Jagya... we need to know what he does with his life now. He needs to find out that Gauri is pregnant. Gauri's track needs resolution. Heth Singh too needs to get his dues through AnSh fighting together against him the next time he rears his ugly head. Then later, we need to see Anandi experience pregnancy and motherhood, which she couldn't in her first marriage. Phooli needs another track too at some point. Lots and lots of things to show! Am sure the CVs have plenty more ideas :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvananhitaKuruparorasurbhiloveansh-AkkiLuvsNBT-

brick_red

brick_red

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I think they will contiue with Anandi's story. How she adjusts with the new family, how she continues with her social work, bringing up her children, etc. They will also show Jagya and Gauri, together or separate, but their stories will also continue in parellel with A's story. We might also see Phooli's struggle, Singh family's pain, etc.

If they do not deviate from the core theme of the seriel(child marriage), I guess, we will get to see how childhood bonds of Anandi(not just with jagya, but her bonds with DS, Bhairon, Sumitra and all) make ripples in her life. They would show how a child bride's view of relationships is different from a normal bride.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SirluSiriuslySujalKuruparorasurbhi

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
@TM - You opened a thread predicting BV's last episode is going to air on 30th Nov .

Now you open another thread predicting future story.Please make up your mind and don't confuse us with your predictions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munks17silpathe_RijvasanthimraohookedSiriuslySujal

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hope CVs also focus on her career post marriage.For girls life is not all about marrying and having kids. Focus has been too much these days on Anandi marrying and will she/wont she love Shiv.
BV has not been a love story .. and I hope it stays like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top