Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

OMG where were you two Veeya and Tappu supporters when we Veeya supporters needed some support Tongue Haha I am glad to know there were many more at that timeSmile

very few  can create or understand that awesome chemistry...they looked real husband n wife...onscreen..hope we get to see this couple again in a show...
@srkluvr..u have to visit this forum everyday from now on...coz our tappu is back...Tongueas of now we want rasya...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Tapasya in finally BACK! :) (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

OMG where were you two Veeya and Tappu supporters when we Veeya supporters needed some support Tongue Haha I am glad to know there were many more at that timeSmile

very few  can create or understand that awesome chemistry...they looked real husband n wife...onscreen..hope we get to see this couple again in a show...
@srkluvr..u have to visit this forum everyday from now on...coz our tappu is back...Tongueas of now we want rasya...

Haha now I willBig smile I just dont understand why Tapu divorced himConfused

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Yeah dnt why why tapu divorced him...Confused

afterawl we want rasya bck 2gether..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

sm123

sm123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
She had some health issues na? Probably she knew abt it previously..and divorced him so that he can get married again or something :/

But u know, I just loved the way Rathore spoke abt her yesterday..when he said that he always knew Tapasya was a good person beneath..and only that she was trying to hide her mistakes all the time :) That was just awesome :)

And also, according to our cv's..whenever ichcha is not happy, then tapasya also shouldn't be happy..and vice versa...so if veer ichcha aren't together...it means that tapasya and rathore also shouldn't be together! Confused But its ok! Hopefully they will show more beautiful scenes of the two together! Something says me that since muktha is trying to join ichca and veer somehoiw meethi will help in the rasya jodi...!Smile

All im waiting is for tapasya and rasya!!!! :) Smile

SRKLuvr

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
rasya...we love u...

Edited by merryface - 09 November 2012 at 8:17am

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

rasya...we love u...

they have been shown divorced by cvs...but we want their scenes as they both r very good actors...

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Haha now I willBig smile I just dont understand why Tapu divorced himConfused

so that ppl dont question uttran ppl about  hindu marriage act...n send legal notice...LOLLOL...otherwise they r obsessed with marrying ppl as many times...LOL

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I think there was some new Tapu promo today with her telling Tej don't worry I will divorce you before the end of one year so you don't get daddaji's wealth - apparently the will states that if the marriage is divorced within one year then Tej doesn't get anything. Has anyone seen this promo or is it my imagination?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top