Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveGaurav

That was one ROCKING Comeback for TAPPU now the story will be even more interesting for sure cant wait to watch what happens next 

now we will see the bold n beautiful tapasya...she is  undoubtedly d best actress  of uttran...everyday we will wait to see what she does...she is the only one whu can takeon all the villians...coz her acting is very powerful...n damdar...again watching uttran after a long time...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Tapasya in finally BACK! :) (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i sumhow feel...rathore has planned out the whole thing..coz he knows tappu can handle these ppl...coz how wud tappu know mukta will be there with nani for marriage...in such a remote place..

Edited by merryface - 08 November 2012 at 2:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveGaurav

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
welcome back tappu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Mean MY Tapasya?Wink Hahaha she looked soo gorgeous! One thing I noticed was that she looked better in this shaadi ka joda than she had in her previous two because they caked her face with tooo much make up in both whereas she looked so beautifully simple in this one. Rathore one I really didn't like far too simple joda and jewellery, wayyy to much make up ,yucky bright red lipstick and weird hairstyle. But today I feel like saving her pic on my desktop that's how gorgeous she looked!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFiloveGauravmerryfacegeetika22

sm123

sm123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Mean MY Tapasya?Wink Hahaha she looked soo gorgeous! One thing I noticed was that she looked better in this shaadi ka joda than she had in her previous two because they caked her face with tooo much make up in both whereas she looked so beautifully simple in this one. Rathore one I really didn't like far too simple joda and jewellery, wayyy to much make up ,yucky bright red lipstick and weird hairstyle. But today I feel like saving her pic on my desktop that's how gorgeous she looked!

Eee...she's MY Tapasya too!!! :) I just love her sooo much!!! I started watching uttaran only and only for veer and tapasya...my god..their awesomeee chemistry!!! :) Loved it soo much! Now that's not possible, ive switched over to rasya...and I kind of like that pair even more...gaurav as rathore is absoultely fabulous!!! But above everything, everyone...Tapasya is my all time favourite!!! She's too good...and yes, she was so beautiful!!!! She looks more like muktha's sister!!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

merryface

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

Eee...she's MY Tapasya too!!! :) I just love her sooo much!!! I started watching uttaran only and only for veer and tapasya...my god..their awesomeee chemistry!!! :) Loved it soo much! Now that's not possible, ive switched over to rasya...and I kind of like that pair even more...gaurav as rathore is absoultely fabulous!!! But above everything, everyone...Tapasya is my all time favourite!!! She's too good...and yes, she was so beautiful!!!! She looks more like muktha's sister!!! :)

ohhoo..shes mine too..TongueTongueTongue..i used to watch uttran for her n nandish...veer n tappu...though they fought with each other onscreen..we always saw them lovey dovey off screen...we wanted their offscreen chemistry to become onscreen chemistry...now i watch it for only tappu...n yes since rathore is really a gud actor..rasya is my fav now...coz both r powerful n fantastic actors..what dialogue delivery...what expressions...n what looks...fabulous.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
OMG where were you two Veeya and Tappu supporters when we Veeya supporters needed some support Tongue Haha I am glad to know there were many more at that timeSmile

sm123

sm123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

OMG where were you two Veeya and Tappu supporters when we Veeya supporters needed some support Tongue Haha I am glad to know there were many more at that timeSmile
Oh I just loved the duo! No one can ever get that chemistry!! :) Even when veer hated her...i still loved the way they were...fighting and arguing..and that was so good! :) And for tapasya...yes I love her a lottt!!!!!! :) Go Tapasya!! xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

merryfaceSRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top