My Tapasya in finally BACK! :)

sm123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful and bold, she's back!!!! :) Loved the music when she showed her face...its that typical Tapasya music which I missed so much! No matter whatever nonsense they create, she manages to make the scene exciting and wonderful!! Realised that I missed her like crazy! Now ur back, rock on Tapasya!!! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was one ROCKING Comeback for TAPPU now the story will be even more interesting for sure cant wait to watch what happens next  Edited by loveGaurav - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
Realli Yawr tapasya was Awsome...she looks so cute 2day...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back tapasya .hope to c nice friendship between iccha and u this time
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
yes i loved her today and loved to hear her background music after so many days.
oldveechafan thumbnail
YEAH Realli bg is Awsome...
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveGaurav

That was one ROCKING Comeback for TAPPU now the story will be even more interesting for sure cant wait to watch what happens next 

now we will see the bold n beautiful tapasya...she is  undoubtedly d best actress  of uttran...everyday we will wait to see what she does...she is the only one whu can takeon all the villians...coz her acting is very powerful...n damdar...again watching uttran after a long time...
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i sumhow feel...rathore has planned out the whole thing..coz he knows tappu can handle these ppl...coz how wud tappu know mukta will be there with nani for marriage...in such a remote place.. Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mean MY Tapasya?😉 Hahaha she looked soo gorgeous! One thing I noticed was that she looked better in this shaadi ka joda than she had in her previous two because they caked her face with tooo much make up in both whereas she looked so beautifully simple in this one. Rathore one I really didn't like far too simple joda and jewellery, wayyy to much make up ,yucky bright red lipstick and weird hairstyle. But today I feel like saving her pic on my desktop that's how gorgeous she looked!
sm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Mean MY Tapasya?😉 Hahaha she looked soo gorgeous! One thing I noticed was that she looked better in this shaadi ka joda than she had in her previous two because they caked her face with tooo much make up in both whereas she looked so beautifully simple in this one. Rathore one I really didn't like far too simple joda and jewellery, wayyy to much make up ,yucky bright red lipstick and weird hairstyle. But today I feel like saving her pic on my desktop that's how gorgeous she looked!

Eee...she's MY Tapasya too!!! :) I just love her sooo much!!! I started watching uttaran only and only for veer and tapasya...my god..their awesomeee chemistry!!! :) Loved it soo much! Now that's not possible, ive switched over to rasya...and I kind of like that pair even more...gaurav as rathore is absoultely fabulous!!! But above everything, everyone...Tapasya is my all time favourite!!! She's too good...and yes, she was so beautiful!!!! She looks more like muktha's sister!!! :)