Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 7th Nov-Antra Ka bajega Band

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
antra is the most childish character i have ever seen not ony in ths show but in this channel also...
she's like is a toddler who is attracted to anything that glitters without knowing what actually it is or what is costs to touch...
she has seen the care and attachment naitik has for akshara its because of what akshara is not what naitik is... he will never be like this with anyone other and never antra...
grow up kid๐Ÿ˜’ 
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

antra is the most childish character i have ever seen not ony in ths show but in this channel also...

she's like is a toddler who is attracted to anything that glitters without knowing what actually it is or what is costs to touch...
she has seen the care and attachment naitik has for akshara its because of what akshara is not what naitik is... he will never be like this with anyone other and never antra...
grow up kid๐Ÿ˜’ 

ur ryt this is the resn sid and naitik termed her a immature ๐Ÿ˜Š
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update madhvi๐Ÿ‘
princysharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

grow up kid๐Ÿ˜’ 

Exactly...She is too annoying. How could she even do all this after knowing how much naksh love each other.
Well thanks for the update.
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
antara is childish ..
hope she realise her mistake soon..
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxx anju for sharing wu dear...
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

grow up kid๐Ÿ˜’ 

Antra only see  what  she  want  to  see . as  she  is  not seeing  how  akshra  take  care  of  naitik and  family  and  the  baby  also. but  here  antra  is  more  in  to  money as  i  think. antra  ko  batao  ki  shadi  ke  do  pahiye  hote hai  gadi  ke. and  she  can  never  be  one  of  that๐Ÿ˜†