Episode 3: differences, insults, pain and vow.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hoola people😊!
Today's epi was pretty good. right amout of thrills, emotions, pain and off course chemistry between two diametrically opposite souls.
the face off between police officer and prithvi ends with prithvi throwing his classy punch lines..
goli chalane ke liye bandook nahi jigar chahiye.

the lady ain't impressed. she says.. why bother with someone else problem when you could have drove off take side road.
and he replies... you city dwellers have bigger roads so that you can drive off by side leaving the needy on road. bigger roads smaller hearts.
we villagers have smaller roads and bigger hearts.

hummm.. interesting. these two can make perfect pair. they are so imperfect in their own way. meera can learn more kindness and humanity from the prithvi and he can learn finesse and gentleness from the dainty lady. me likes😳.

the pandit is quite excited to do shraddh of the living people (miu and sudhs; her mom). he even takes off her photo to show how much the lady who reverred in her living days. and the pycho goes ballistic. throws the photo in fire and enters our fiery meera who rescues the photo and announces her arrival.
pycho chacha throws her out but not before dishing out insults and blackenign her face. (what a distasteful piece of creature. but i dont think he is out and out negative. he surely has reasons to hate Meera and her mom. and he is loyal to his brother. the bhabhi is the key. she will be the evil one).

miu forgets her lip gloss in prithvi's car and it gets discovered by temple pujari who thinks he can tease prithvi. poor guy gets ragged instead. apna ruffian claims that pujari is bighad rahehai.😆.. he is ghurofying the ladies coming to mandir😆..
no one can match the man in wits or words.

sudha calls her dauhter and mom being mom recognizes something is wrong. Meera assures her she is fine.
she then gets scared but remembers her mom and renew her vow to bring happiness back in her life. way to go girl!

Highlights:

Dialogues again.
Bg score when prithvi and meera are together. it is dhinchak one.
acting by all. yes even the pycho guy.
prithvi and his comic timing.

random thoughts:

the story is moving at good pace. lot of suspense behind sudha and meera's 'death'. meera's chacha's hatred towards them.

Verdict:

Racy, hilarious (when leads are on screen), emotional (mom-daughter convo), suspense.
damn good epi.

Nice post Nimmi. Again Meera's character stands out. She is a determined girl, who, despite getting insulted, convinces her mom that she was fine. Precap was super-interesting..! Prithvi, the saviour of Meera, the damsel in distress..! :)Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
yet to watch the third episode...but i loved first and second epi :)

.nimmi.  Thx yaar.  3rd epi, still going strong.  Prithvi lines on "smaller roads and bigger hearts" could well be attributed to how we all interact with each other on a daily basis. IMO, a person can have a closer relationship and clearer understanding when there is less people to interact with on a daily basis. Therefore, I think, this can have more positive feedback and outcome for all concerned.   Alex

Edited by alex1 - 11 years ago
Thanks !! Nice writeup feels like reading a movie review 👍🏼Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
i thot it was really overboard of meera to go to the village all alone in search of her dad...anything can happen to her in an unknown place among strangers...did she expect a prithvi appearing out of nowhere to save her...

i appreciate her vow to fulfill her mom's wish...i even appreciate her determination to find her roots...but to think she can handle everything alone was something i cudnt digest...and wat kind of man is akash...how cud he let her go alone...even if she was stubborn...this is the difference between characters like prithvi and akash...

well...watever i hope this show will continue to be different from other shows even after few months...i dont want it turning into another cliche triangular love track...

good analysis nimmi..

it really nice to read this...loved it.

thank you friends for your kind comments🤗

Alex.🤗 so good to see you here mate. belcome😃!
yes i loved the bigger roads and smaller hearts statement. holds truth in today's world. sad but true.

adoremevirgo😊..
meera is out and out city bred delhi girl raised by a strong single mom. so she taking off to village on her own is not surprising. besides she doesn't know the equation there. afterall she thought she is going to her father's place na.
and akash was worried about her. she convinced him. so i dont think he is wrong either.

i hope the story progress in different path breaking way. the cast they have in their hands is winner. hope story does justice to all our hopes😊.

Nimmi ur analysis are too good to read which makes me watch the eps again..:)