Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Today Rohan Made Muskaan's Painting Yippeee...Dancing

Can you guys notice what I am Noticing.. 
That RM love is budding..Embarrassed
The way Muskaan today with so much excitement was Telling about her guitar class With Rohan..Tongue And the way when her Mother was Upset.. Instead of Going behind her to convince her.. he chose to reply Back to Rohan's message..

On the other hand.. Here Rohan Sat and prepared Anu to make his exhibition Portrait But ended up making the portrait of the Girl in his mind.. In his heart.. Of Muskaan..Day Dreaming

Arggghhh Tara is all set to get RM divorced.. But I don't think this divorse will ever happen.. As for  a divorce the free consent of both the parties should be taken.. and as Rohan Hasn't yet Signed the Papers. and which he will never.. Rm won't get divorced.. 
Anyways There is Preeti Bhabhi standing Right infront of RM's relationship as a protection.. She would never let this happen..Approve

I feel sorry For Poor Anirudh.. OuchHe is Still trying to find out if RM can get back together or not.. N this would hurt him only... And nobody Else..

Though I liked Tara's saree  Very much Today... Day DreamingBut It was good to see That she accepted in a way inside her mind.. That RM are again going to fall in love.. Though whatever she is going to do from now on won't affect their relation in any way...Stern Smile

And And And.. I know Whenever at her house Muskaan will play that guitar She'll have Rohan in her thoughts!!! Love!!!Heart

Now I really want to see what Rohan Does of that Painting... Would he Gift it to muskaan???

P.S- If the news of Aamir's exit is confirmed..Ouch Then I'm very Sad i wanted Anirudh's character to be Muskaan's friend.. I won't like if he remains heartbroken for the rest of his life.. I wanted a Track separately for Him Mayb with Anu Or anybody But i wat him to live Happily!!!Smile

Edited by Ayesha066 - 08 November 2012 at 1:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sehhrShifahChoco_Cosmossweety_1754Simi.Sweet---Priya---Siddhi_Wahian4lyfRashu-SKDTrouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muskaan's Painting" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Awesome post...

am yet to watch the episode..thanx for making me excited..Smile

about Aamir..exactly my thoughts.. I want him to be in the show as Muskaans true friend..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
You are back AnnHugwas missing yaHug
yup!totally agree wid u.Hope Ani doesn't remain Heartbroken Ouchhe might make a gud pair wid Anu thoughTongue& Muskaan's paintingDay Dreaming

Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 07 November 2012 at 10:28am

Ayesha066

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Yup Ayesha, I agree :D Muskaan is so excited for more lessons with Rohan, and Rohan is lost in Muskaan's thoughts he ended up making her painting :P Wonder how Anu will react and what will Rohan do with the painting :D

And no, Aamir is not leaving he confirmed on Twitter

Ayesha066

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
wow... cant wait to watch =D nice to see u back ayeshuuu Hug

Edited by -SMay31- - 07 November 2012 at 11:56am

Ayesha066

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Ayeshu you love Tar aunty's sarees LOL

Love Rohan painting Muskaan

Muskaan and Rohan are having the slow attraction to each other 

Edited by MatteFinish - 07 November 2012 at 2:28pm

Ayesha066

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Agree with u annie...
i dnt want a heart broken Anirudh Ouch
even m wondering what he is gona do that that painting Wink

P.S i love her sarees too LOL if i can chorify, il be glad to do LOL

Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

Awesome post...

am yet to watch the episode..thanx for making me excited..Smile

about Aamir..exactly my thoughts.. I want him to be in the show as Muskaans true friend..

Thanks..

I hope you enjoyed the epi!!Wink

Me Too... I want this news to be fake!!Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.