Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Juna for the thread.  Your prediction of how Bhabho is going to change her opinion is convincing.

I would rate the episode 7.5.

Except the mission admission failure, I found the remaining part of the episode interesting.  Bhabho encouraging Sandhya to learn sewing and her prediction of its use in the future was hilarious and even surprised Bhabhasa and scared Meena of being reduced to the level of Chathuri in the house.

The tailoring institute scene was refreshing.

Precap, eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode.

Edited by b2011 - 07 November 2012 at 11:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th Nov Epi Rating (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Q for CVs:  What is wrong in Sandhya mastering household work?  She has sewn in the past and threaded a needle fine.  Why is she struggling now?  No need to show her as dumb when it comes to domestic work.  One can be astute at both.  To heighten her strengths to be a police officer, you don't have to make her look weak in the domestic front. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874UMDUJuna04-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyterp

Q for CVs:  What is wrong in Sandhya mastering household work?  She has sewn in the past and threaded a needle fine.  Why is she struggling now?  No need to show her as dumb when it comes to domestic work.  One can be astute at both.  To heighten her strengths to be a police officer, you don't have to make her look weak in the domestic front. 

ladyterp  they need to emphasise on the fact that Sandhya is made of different talent and intelligence and her interests are not in domestic things therefore she can never be good at it.  But I do understand that they show her very dumb in some things like mopping floor scene etc...

Also with mopping the floor - it is such a common sense thing and Sandhya is very smart and highly intelligent.   But I dont mind it if they show her dumbEvil Smile while creating romantic situations like in the making of kheer etc.

But my prediction is that they have to highlight Sandhya's talent and interests which have led her to have that dream from childhood.  It is the same as a child prodigy in Music may not become a doctor if the parents try hard to divert his/her interest from Music to medicine...

ladyterp-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks Juna for the thread.  Your prediction of how Bhabho is going to change her opinion is convincing.

I would rate the episode 7.5.

Except the mission admission failure, I found the remaining part of the episode interesting.  Bhabho encouraging Sandhya to learn sewing and her prediction of its use in the future was hilarious and even surprised Bhabhasa and scared Meena of being reduced to the level of Chathuri in the house.

The tailoring institute scene was refreshing.

Precap, eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode.

Yes Bhabasa has also had the talk with Suraj and now he will be keenly observing how hard Bhabho is trying to make Sandhya the way she wants her to be and Sandhya struggling and getting miserable in the process and once again he will be the first to support Sooraj in his mission...

b2011-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for starting the thread Juna Thumbs Up.

Today's epi was pretty halka phulka. I wouldn't classify it as filler or dragging, since it was important in setting up the future story and moving it forward. After yesterday's emotionally intense episode, I think today's was a nice break. More positives: Bhabhasa being nice, Meena not talking (except in her head; that was somewhat tolerable LOL), Suraj's acting, the staff at the beauty parlor really cracked me up LOL (I don't know why Confused).

So, overall, I give the episode 7/10 Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i will give 8.5...

all above  said, wt i want to tell as i am late...to reply...

agree with all other points...abt toady's epi...if i mentioned same as other...it would be repeat...so going with others points...

b2011-SamiR-farhana874Juna04

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i give the episode a 7,3 , and i give my deepika / sandhya darling a 10ApproveHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I will also give it a 7/10. Suraj's acting was excellent. I do not want to see confrontation being dragged on for weeks together. I want it to happen by the end of this week as it is now becoming difficult to watch these episodes and I tend to fast forward to get over with  the serial. I am only continuing to watch because I want to see Sandhya become an IPS officer. I agree with ladyterp they need not highlighten Sandy's inadequacies  in the homefront  too much  as women can be equally proficient in both.  It need not be this OR that it can be this AND  that.

preeti73b2011-SamiR-farhana874

Post Reply New Post

Go to top