Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The episode today was good and I would rate is 8.5 on 10

In the first part, we get to see how uncomfortable Sandy is with the housekeeping work and Bhabho is encouraging her and trying to make her a perfect housekeeper.

Bhabho may have taken the material things associated with Sandhya's dreams but not Sandhya's investigative mind which is constantly at work.  She is trying to find what possible reason could Suraj have to come back to Pushkar secretly.

I felt so bad for Sandy as she seemed so out of place in that sewing class...  It is interesting to watch the precap thing in tomorrow's epi and wonder what else the sewing teacher will say that she found peculiar in our Sandy????

I felt that now the CVs are trying to show how Bhabho will try every means to make Sandhya into a perfect housewife and in the process will realise how wrong she has been and that Sandhya even though is trying hard has her failings and her strengths lie in things that are not what Bhabho would have liked in her dil...

I have a feeling that Sandy will again prove her policing skills through Chavvi and Meena and even the neighborhood will comment on her strengths and maybe somehow Chavvi's in-laws will also make some comments which will slowly change Bhabho's attitude and thinking.

But I am not sure how long it will take before Bhabho gives in and maybe Suraj will have to work secretly with Sandhya before Bhabho gets to know and then gets convinced.

But we still have to wait for Sandhya to realise that she is doing wrong to herself and to the family in trying to be what she can never be -  She will eventually realise that Sooraj was right all along and that she can never part with her dreams and aspirations as they are integral part of her.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduxoxmehekxoxpreeti73Pappu.b2011shehjar-SamiR-UMDUfarhana874vish.naren-Amli--Liebe-ramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th Nov Epi Rating" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Juna, Thanks for initiating a Discussion a.k.a our spam thread! Big smile

Though I didn't watch the episode, I'm rating it as kinda 6 only! since they are trying to drag a little, as well as there is not much take home message from the episode...!! Geek

I like ur POV! Star

felt that now the CVs are trying to show how Bhabho will try every means to make Sandhya into a perfect housewife and in the process will realise how wrong she has been and that Sandhya even though is trying hard has her failings and her strengths lie in things that are not what Bhabho would have liked in her dil...

I have a feeling that Sandy will again prove her policing skills through Chavvi and Meena and even the neighborhood will comment on her strengths and maybe somehow Chavvi's in-laws will also make some comments which will slowly change Bhabho's attitude and thinking.

But as u mentioned, even I dunno when the things would be solved!
We all know it would happen and just waiting to see how the CVs would show it...!Big smile

And even I'm kinda awaiting the comment by the "sewing teacher" Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe--Amli-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Vishnu  for your response to my post...

Actually I rated this epi 8.5 only because what they showed in the epi today was needed to move the story ahead.  Chavvi's irresponsibility and her habit of blaming it on others will reveal Suraj's absence from Ajmer and hopefully we will get to see some confrontation between Suraj and Bhabho...

However I am interested in how the CVs will show Suraj going against Bhabho while being respectful to her.   He has done a good job of that all along while he supported Sandhya in the past but here the case is more complicated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli--Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
It was an ok episode for me...I would give it 6.5 Juna'di.
Am quite surprised seeing both BhaSan so normal right after that high voltage drama!
Though am happy that we didn't get to see Sandy's shattered face today...

I liked your thought on how Bhabo might realize her mistakes!

Am wondering will Sandy tell Bhabo that she saw Sooraj in Pushkar?

b2011-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04-Liebe--Amli-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

It was an ok episode for me...I would give it 6.5 Juna'di.
Am quite surprised seeing both BhaSan so normal right after that high voltage drama!
Though am happy that we didn't get to see Sandy's shattered face today...

I liked your thought on how Bhabo might realize her mistakes!

Am wondering will Sandy tell Bhabo that she saw Sooraj in Pushkar?

farhana I like your rating - as there was no real entertainment in this epi...

I dont think Sandy will say anything to Bhabho as the sewing drama will distract her for a while and then Bhabho is keeping her busy with housework all the time and when she is around bhabho she forgets Suraj tooAngry

b2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Average of all - 7.Day Dreaming

I found tonight's episode quite thanda thanda cool cool dermi cool powder jaisa..Cool..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Average of all - 7.Day Dreaming

I found tonight's episode quite thanda thanda cool cool dermi cool powder jaisa..Cool..

Ami yahan peh snow fall ho raha hai... cool coolc dermi cool powder jaisa literallyClap

My clapping to for your antaryami powersThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874-Amli--Liebe-

Pappu.

Pappu.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
very well analyzed the epi juna Thumbs UpStar

i would give 6 for today's epi. tat too for suraj's Broken Heart expressions.
also i liked how bhabhasa hides on Sandy's wrongly stitched button.

abt precap, i think that lady is going to complain on sandy Ouch

lets hope thro these cooking and sewing lessons bhabho uses to teach sandy will make her realise that she is not born for domestic work and sandy's dreams cannot be parted from her forever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top