effect.

1. There is too much spamming & chatting which r
not related to the show..Avoid it please . This forum has Chat club for
that purpose.

2. Too much actor praising . We have Appreciation threads for it. Members
can utilize it for that purpose. This is not to say it will not be
allowed here . DC members can praise our actors in terms of looks ,
chemistry and acting for sure but without going overboard and
hopefully limited to the scope of our show Punar Vivah.

3. Please stop bringing past resume/shows discussion of the actors needlessly.

4. Absolutely no personal lives talk will be entertained anymore. If you
want to discuss GC or KS's personal life , this thread is not the
place.

5. If you reserve on the first page (or even if you
accidentally post there) you must fill that post with something
relevant to the episode, be it a short or long take, a fiction piece,
pictures or videos. Another option is to paste the take of a member whose write-up is on some later page, asking their permission first through PM, and then giving them credit when you paste it in your post on the first page.

-------------------------

Hey everyone! I see a lot of people are asking about Jyo. She wanted me to tell you that some work came up in her real life that needed her full attention and so she is not going to be online for some days.

As for the episode, I thought it was really good. Even though the story didn't move forward too much, they did show some important things building up to that. I am really liking how Aarti and Yash are growing in each other's companionship. If I had a complaint about Aarti in this PV, it was that she was hiding her past and so part of herself from Yash, and now I see her desperate to tell him at any cost so that they can put it behind them, and nothing will stand in the way of their relationship. If I had a complaint with Yash, it was that he was always off in his own world with the least concern for other people's feelings. Now he is on high alert for Aarti, where as soon as she mentions Karva Chauth, he joins cause and effect and stops her from fasting, in the interest of the new baby. With his new calm, cheerful demeanor and constant articulation of how much he values her, he is building the confidence in Aarti to share her secrets and her greatest pain with him. So where both of them were working against each other before, thanks to their past baggage, they are now working towards each other by laying it aside and making their current relationship the priority. What a journey it has been!

As soon as I saw Aarti's wet hair in yesterday's segment I knew we would have a drooling Yash and we weren't disappointed! He is so content, seeing her there with him, knowing that she is his for keeps, and that feeling of warm, engulfing comfort is what is making him feel safe to slowly step into the water, toe by toe, enjoying every moment. Today was a perfect loop closure to the scene with Aarti and Yash after the Neelam fiasco where she said that someone's "jadoo" was working on her and when Yash asked who, she replied "mausam." Finally today, Yash is experiencing that same magic in the air. It was also referring to the scene in Mumbai when he woke up with her next to him and felt the same wave of awe and contentment in her presence, only this time, instead of being embarrassed that he was looking at her, he calls her attention...haq se! Somehow in all the turmoil and the tests of fire, they have cast aside the wall that separated them from one another, just as Yash cast aside the wall of pillows. The sad and scary part of this of course, is that the wall came down because of the presence of trust in its place. Their greatest test is yet to come, which will test this new-found space of togetherness. Will it endure? Or will they find a wall between them once more?

I can't say how thankful I am that Yash's flirtatious advances are coming to a more sober Aarti, weighed down by the burden of her lie. Had she not had this at the back of her mind, she would have been gleeing away at Yash's remarks, not really understanding the gravity of their mutual feelings and how rooted these casual flirtations from Yash were in the absolute trust he has in her, trust that she is violating every moment by keeping the truth from him. She no longer sees Yash as her pet project because a confrontation with her past has violently put her whole world into perspective. In Mumbai, she saw herself as Yash's savior: having denied her past completely, she felt like she was emotionally invincible and so felt like she could save Yash from the inertia and grief of his past. Seeing Prashant and experiencing the intense emotional vulnerability he evokes in her, has made her realise that she is no more "okay" than Yash was when she was trying so hard to fix him and that she needs him as much as she thought he needed her. Finally we see a relationship of true equals, and what better way to exemplify it than with Yash doing the KC vrath instead of Aarti?

Glad to see a mother-daughter scene, however brief, after a long time. This is all we really need CVs, nothing dramatic or soul searing, just the little interactions that establish Aarti as the girls' mother in our minds on a weekly basis. Because the disconnect is really keenly felt when it doesn't happen. So this scene was good, and I was really happy with the way Aarti found out about Ansh, through the girls. I hope that through this ordeal, they will be like his two guardian angels the way they innocuously were today. I am very worried about Dubey lying to Aarti in front of Ansh, though, about his stomach ache! Ansh knows very well that he doesn't have one and in his focus on assuring Shobha that no physical harm would befall Ansh, he is forgetting the mental confusion he might just be putting the kid through while lying to his mother's face right in front of him. Aarti needs to tell Yash, if for nothing else, than for Ansh because Yash is the stabilising force in Ansh's life and if he isn't there in this moment, when Ansh needs that steady, protective influence most, it could really affect the poor kiddo negatively in the way he thinks about morality.

Isn't it ironic that at the wedding, Aarti couldn't bring herself in the end to turn her back on this marriage, despite its foundation of deceit, because Ansh had already accepted Yash as his father? She couldn't risk this marriage with the truth for the sake of Ansh. Now for Ansh's sake she will have to tell Yash the truth, and we know if there is anything that gives Aarti courage, it is the knowledge that she is protecting her children's sensibilities. The vulnerable position in which the lie has placed Ansh will hopefully be the straw that breaks the camel's back in Aarti's quest to tell Yash the truth about her past.

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the
PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Thread Index

Morris' Take...Page 28

Anonee's Take...Page 30

Priya's Take...Page 32

Saf and Kirthi's Takes...Page 33

---------------------------------

Congrats all ...we did it ..Punarvivah found its nomination in top 5 in prestigious ITA awards this year πŸ‘

ITA Awards - PV in Top 5 nominees

PV is also leading in Zee Rishtey Award Nominations too where we got to vote ..Voting details r given in following link ..plss Chk

IMP: PV Voting Codes for Zee Rishtey Awards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

--------------------------

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect Title Samana! Edited by TAPD - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YOU LEARN TO LIKE SOMEONE
WHEN YOU FIND OUT
WHAT MAKES THEM LAUGH, 
BUT YOU CAN NEVER TRULY
LOVE SOMEONE UNTIL YOU FIND OUT 
WHAT MAKES THEM CRY

No truer have never been spoken when it comes to Yash Scindia...A man who had closed his heart off to LOVE after his first wife's Arpita's demise. 

For four years he was only living his life for his daughters and family until one day, his family decided to get him married. Sure at first he was against the idea but he finally gave in when he realized that his two precious angels needed a mother in their lives. 

Aarti Dubey, who was a divorcee was going through a similar situation as Yash. Her family too wanted her to get remarried so she did only for her son's happiness...So she thought! πŸ˜‰

When they got married, little did they know what destiny had in store for them...At first it wasn't easy but despite all the ups and downs they had to face, they stuck together now each day they are discovering something new about one another 😳😳 

The new dynamic in their relationship is a beautiful thing to see but before Yash can truly & sincerely fall in love w/ Aarti...She'll have to disclose the truth about her past which isn't going to be easy especially given the fact that every time she tries to tell him something always comes up πŸ˜” 

Eventually he'll get to know the truth, the question is how is he going to react? Taking in count that he hates lies and that he has finally started to like her, he even gets shy around her now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Finding out about Aarti's past, is going to be the greatest and truest test for them both...the LAST HURDLE before they both cross the bridge together and find their way...HOME!!! 

THE ULTIMATE TEST OF A RELATIONSHIP 
IS TO DISAGREE BUT TO HOLD HANDS

-----------------------------------------

A good episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

It begins with Aarti telling Yash about P and that she's a divorcee but she only wanna stay with him only cause he and his family are the ones that matters the most to her...She goes on to ask Yash why he isn't saying anything?! she looks and sees that he's sleeping...Aarti is really sad and in self talk she says that she can't find peace until she tells everything to Yash, so she decides to disclose everything to him on Karva Chauth which is tomorrow....Aww I really love and admire Aarti for sticking to her guns about telling Yash the truth cause she herself knows that she can't really be at peace until she's totally honest with him...Sure it will hurt but there won't be any secrets between them anymore πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The next AM, Aarti just had a shower and is looking darn gorgeous in that dark green saree, she is drying her hair and Yash wakes up and gets engulfed in the sight before him...he wishes her a good morning, she replies good morning Yashji. 

Yash asks her, isn't the weather romantic today to which she asks, romantic? no it's the same what's so romantic about it?...he tells her if she looks at it for his POV then she'll know..Aarti continues to dry her hair and Yash admires her...He proceeds to say that he doesn't know what's wrong with his eyes but they only wanna watch one thing, Aarti turns and sees him looking at her so she replies "I got it"...He asks her again tell him what's romantic about today...hehe Yashbabu I know what's romantic about today and Aarti too knows but a girl gotta make you work for it so she won't give you the answer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...OMG Yash waking up and getting lost in Aarti was just like in Mumbai when he woke up and was watching sleep with that strand of hair was in her face and it took everything in him to stop himself from touching it...Great loop closure πŸ˜ƒ

Yash tells Aarti that she can't fast for KC because she is pregnant and if it's important then he'll be the one fasting because it's one thing, he asks her aren't they one? he goes to freshen up, Aarti holds her mangalsutra and in self thought says that she won't let her past affect her present...OMG Yash was just a wonderful surprise today, I love how he put his hands on Aarti's shoulder and lay down the rules for her like a typical husband   

The scene switch to the Dubeys...Satryendra is on the phone with the doctor, the former tells the latter to get the BMT ready cause he's bringing Ansh to the hospital...Shobha is restless, she asks Dubey what if Aarti finds out about what they're doing from Ansh to wich he replies that he has an excuse for when that time comes...You got to be kidding me, so he already has his box of lies stored for when Aarti asks him, wow what a human being...NOT and Shobha I really understand u wanted your son to live but as a mother do u think you're being fear to Aarti and Ansh?...NOO!!! πŸ˜‘  

At the SM, Aarti and Vidhi are in the kitchen cooking when Pari comes there looking sad to which Aarti notices so she cheers her up by pulling her legs...She asks Pari to help them cook, the latter was happy to oblige...Aarti asks Pari what she's cooking, she replies potato fritters, Aarti says that she well go give it to the kids at school since Ansh loves them so much...I really like the bond between the three of them πŸ˜Š

Shobha, Ansh & Dubey are on the way to the hospital, Ansh is really happy that he doesn't have to go to school and that he'll have plenty of fun. He smells the fritters and Dubey tells him that Shobha will make some for him when they return home...hmmm does Ansh have super powers, he can smell his fav things miles away, that reminds me of the time Aarti brought corncobs for them πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Aarti is at the children's school, PayPal come running to her and she gives them the bag...She asks them for Ansh, they say that he didn't go school cause Dubey told them that Ansh wasn't feeling well...They tell their mom goodbye and go back into the school, Aarti calls the Dubeys to find out what's wrong w/ Ansh but no one answers since they left for the hospital...It was great to see PayPal with Aarti even if it was a less than 2min, I can't wait for them explore the mother/daughters relationship πŸ˜‰

Aarti calls Shobha's cell but the latter left it in the auto, the driver answers it after he calls out to Shobha who didn't look back...He tells Aarti that the Dubeys are at City hospital leaving her very worried, she tells the driver to wait there and that she's coming to retrieve the phone, she rushes to the hospital.

Aarti reaches the hospital and asks the nurse for Ansh, the receptionist says that no one has been admitted by that name, Aarti asks her if she can look through the registry log...She says yes so while Aarti is searching the Dubeys ar in a room with Ansh, the doctor and his nurse comes and take Ansh's blood...Shobha can't seem to watch but she doesn't do anything, P is watching from outside...he too seem to be feeling Ansh's pain...My question to P is why doesn't he put on his big boy pants, man up and tells his father that he can't accept Ansh's BM without his parents consent and what about the doctor, I know it's just a test but what if Ansh is a match is her going to operate without meeting the minors' parents once? or Did Dubey LIE to him also giving him the impression that AarYa know what's happening? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•

After taking the blood the doctor asks Ansh to open his eyes, the latter does just that and says something but I didn't really understand (pardon moi, my hindu isn't all that g8) πŸ˜”...Dubey asks Ansh to go outside cause they have to discuss something with the doc...The doctor give them a three days prescription for Ansh...Shobha is worried or is it guilt, IMO it's both but more of the latter cause she knows what they are doing is wrong, to keep Aarti in the dark and to use her son like he's some kind of object...I'm sorry but Shobha is wrong too for going along with another one of Dubey's lies πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Ansh is sitting on a chair outside the room when he sees P and vice versa, the former calls out to the latter but he keeps on walking so Ansh gets up and starts to run after him when he bumps into Aarti who tells him to be careful...She looks and then sees P, she isn't happy to see him there, Shobha and Dubey comes out...The end of the promo happens with Aarti-Ansh in the middle, the Senior Dubeys at the back and P in the front...Aarti is really pissed to see P there πŸ˜ƒ

PRECAP: Dubey tells Aarti that Ansh had stomach ache thats why they brought him to hospital, Aarti does not look convinced...Dubey says Aarti bharosa karo, then she sees Ansh's hand and realises he was given injection and asks that why was injection given for stomach ache...To lie straight to her face like that is just cruel  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

EDIT: I really hope Aarti investigates that matter about Ansh's stomach ache on her own and contact the doc to find out what's really going on cause if I had a kid and they tell me that they brought him to the hospital for a stomach ache and I find him in the cancer ward, I wouldn't be able to be at peace until I find out why my child was there

Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar were the stars of today's episode β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈβ­οΈ...OMG naughty and playful Yash was a beautiful sight, I love how Aarti was playing along with him...Yash is so definitely falling in love with his wife, and his voice when he was talking to her while laying down on the bed was SEXY πŸ€’ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

P.S: Sorry for the delay, have a house full...Hope you guys like it...Enjoy! 

Jyo where are thou??? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Hope all is well πŸ€—

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oopps, am @ the 1st page 😲..
Okay will just post it here,

❀️
The revelation at sleep... 😳

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

It was a nice episode!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The first part was adorable to watch!!!
Can we have a one full episode with just Aarya moment only??!!

Oh, well, I don't think it's possible, PV have lots of interesting issue right now that still needs to continue.  Am glad, at least CVs didn't forget to include each of them even in just a few moment. Although it pissed us off some times.

Back to the episode, it all started with Aarti telling Yash about her being a divorcee not a widow. She thought Yash has heard it, but when she's about to ask him, he didn't respond and realize that he's already asleep.. She was sad but convince herself to say it again on Karva Chauth.

In this scenario, I loved seeing how Aarti is eager to say the whole truth to Yash. But time won't let her do it.. No good timing for her. Circumstances always let it didn't happen.
At first, on her birthday, police came in. Now, she spilled it out but he fell asleep. Wondering if she will still have the courage to say it during KC? I guess it would be better if it happens without her planning it.

The morning scene was an adorable one.  Aarti came from a shower, drying her hair. Yash woke up because of the little water that sprinkled his face. Same scene with the Mumbai track, the only difference is that this time, Yash didn't hesitate to acknowledge her beauty and greeted her. He's now comfortable doing it. A real indication that he's in love.
It is good to know how Yash was concerned for Aarti about fasting and keeping the Vrath. And he was the one who offered to do it instead of her.
Just one thought, what if Aarti tells him about the lie, will he still be able keep the Vrath for her??

The next part, Dubeys heading to the hospital with Ansh.
While Aarti went to school to meet the kids. Only she found out that Ansh is not around. PayPal told her that Ansh didn't go to school because Dubey said that he was sick. So as a mother, she was surprised and thinking why they didn't tell her. She immediately called Shobha but the phone was left it in the rickshaw. The man answered the call and tell her that they were at the city hospital...

Inside the hospital, Ansh had a blood test. Prashant saw it.
Aarti went to the hospital searching for Ansh whereabouts. And when she finds him , he saw Prashant too.

It was a good scene, the only matters for me is about the consent thing for Ansh.
How come the doctors immediately allowed him to be at this test without confirming that they are really the legal guardians of Ansh?
Bone marrow transplant is not a simple thing, it's a serious matter actually for a 5 year old kid.
Does grandparents have the right to give consent for the medication of their grandson?
Okay, granted that they "think" Prashant is the father, why didn't they even ask the mother too??

And with Dubey, who keeps on lying again and again. Oh well, I understand him doing it for the sake of his dying son. But what about Ansh and Aarti? Doesn't he care about them too. At least a little humanity.

I won't be surprised if Aarti pulling off the strings attached to the Dubeys. And decided to go far away from them.

Just wondering if the truth comes out, is it "me against the world" for Aarti?? Or her superman Yash will still be there to protect her???

That's all for me now, hope I made sense...

Have a Good Day Everyone!!!! 😳

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the title samana...

ok im guessing the gift might be a bal gopal idol... 😳
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Re post
Anituram hv the post indexed.
pv at a glance
Wonderful!!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice title Samna

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxCCD3SS3dA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIWY1atlUZE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice title samana...⭐️⭐️

Episode 1-100:

How two individual strangers who has shared their romantic and deep love moments with some one else would cope up with each other...Can Remarriage be successfully would bring love second time??Yash-aarthi people of dynamic nature , stubborn , love their kids to death decided to sacrifice their life by marrying to give  their kids life-long support...Aarthi-Ansh bonding was the highlight and we could see more than mom-son relationship...Such a lovable bonding...Aarthi-Shobhaji another highlight...While aarthi's life with prashanth was a failure for her on the other hand...Yash-arpita live was a heaven...Yash a man of stone hearted sealed himself with arpita memories...Such  a adamant guy...

Yash-aarthi marriage though happened...they both live like a stranger with lot of formalities by speaking little bit words...Aarthi was so possessive of ansh which made her unpopular with gayathriji...

Turning point of yash character:

Yash behaviour is so fishy not only for aarthi intially but also for viewers like us...But ansh kidnap proved  yash character as the most responsible and commited towards a relationship...Even ansh biological father would dare to get bullet shot...But yash the man of principles did it😳😳
Aarthi started having soft corner towards her man for the first time...After all missunderstanding cleared yash and aarthi united but this time aarthi was in clear state of accepting yash as her man and decided to make this punar vivah successful...Aarthi found and very challenging to change palak and win her love due to her behaviour...But really aarthi a woman proved not every step mother is heartless to step kids...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Aarthi transforming to arpita made yash fume into anger and firstime she saw yash another face...Aarthi decided to stand behind yash and support him throughout...Then comes tibet ka competion and thus aarthi won palak heart 

Papa scindia challenge ki vapas:

He is a man i can say a hitler to scindia mansion and always wanted to make his sons , wive and his daughter-in-law under control..But really a wise man who always think of his family happiness..Aarthi proved her love for yash is true when yash was caught in peer baba temple and really its a treat to see aarthi love and yash ka gratitude...Though he gave 3months time for aarthi to win her step daughter and husband ka love...aarthi's support and love in neelam love track proved her to be a gr8 daughter in law and also impressed by gayathri and successful entered into their heart...

Episode 100-150:

Aarthi love and her steps for making old yash who was a man of love , masti and passoniate though successful...their consumation made yash to think his arpita's commitment got damaged...Its certianly a love treat to us...seeing old yash in beach scene , fisherman song sequence and sudden arrival of aman proved yash is possessive of aarthi...Day by day yash became possessive and freely moving and admiring aarthi...But always happiness cant be shown...challenges in life will show who is important to us for us...Yash sudden angry behaviour was though irritating and the reason for that showed how can a man be so much commited and lovable to his first wife...

Yash - ansh bonding...

First time in life time we were treated to see beautiful bonding of step father and a son..A man equally treat their children is always appreciable...Yash declaring ansh as his legal son and his daughter and newly going to come his future son should follow ansh...Yash has gone on heights...

Episode 151-till now:

Yash always had the habit of boxing and punishing himself if he break someone promise...though it is so foolish as a human being its like making him relaxed...Yash was back to normal...but there comes the biggest shock for aarthi...She is preggy...πŸ˜†...She realisedd what happened between them...She decided to distance herself from yash...But therecomes complications in her preggy...Brainwashed by buaji she decided to distance herself from yash...Though a  hasty decision...proved yash ka real pain and for the first time he repented for his behaviour and accepted the fact that he need to move on his life...

Prashanth ka sudden entry:

Though he is now suffering from cancer...we people dont have mercy on him now...He just because of his disease of his new wife going away from him...he turned into new leaf...😑😑

But fate always gives what we never expected...Prashanth due to new love of his son ansh helps yash-aarthi get united...

Yash change and love towards aarthi

First time we were in for a treat...Yash ka sudden change by accepting the fact of aarthi being preggy is his responsiblity and he decided to move on and accepted aarthi too his is responsiblity...In short our old yash was back...Romantic yash was back...The way he comfort aarthi , purely was divine...😳😳...Aarthi blast the bomb of her preggy complications which makes yash to feel so sad for his wife and with doc advice the steps he takes to take care of aarthi shows yash is slowly accepting aarthi as his wife...In Meanwhile comes bone marrow transplantation...

Now comes aarthi ka confusion and sadness...Yash purely love her without realising...Will yash confess his love to aarthi before prashanth truth is out to him...???I believe more con romance on the air to shw yash love and romance...Aarthi-Yash different and passoniate love story started...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Still my analysis is going on...Will post more...But not so talented like jyo/samanaπŸ˜›
Edited by anituram - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy lu everyone bye for the day