QH-WU-7th Nov-Meeting with Meriwali at the Mall

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Q u b o o l   H a i !

Written Update

Dilshad is putting away the food she had prepared for Rashid's visit and najma comes to help and she asks her to concentrate on her studies and to not help out and najma hugs her and leaves later on

Shireen calls up Dilshad at Razia's behest and accuses her of tying to trap Rashid and get him bk thru Asad and that she shud stay away from Rashid as that will be the best for tboth the families and that if she needs any help she can always tell Shireen and Dilshad replies saying i never asked for help when i was rashid's wife and now that I am  Asad's mother these hands shall only rise to pray nd make dua and for nothing else and that Allah has been that kind on her always ...Razia is maha happy with Shireen's vamp self and says thats the way to keep Rashid to herself

-Zo talking to her parrot friend and discussing her fears about being left alone now that her sis and bro in law are leaving and she fears the battle of finding the truth and getting those answers and she takes out her parents memoirs and hugs it .Jeeju arrives and asks her why she is up and she says she was abt to hit the bed

-Anwar tells her abt she is going to b on her own from tom and that tom is going to be a long day and that she shud rest and that he doesnt feel like leaving her behind but whats meant to be will b

-Asad n Najma discuss abt Dilshad not feeling well and Najma asks Asad abt having dinner and he says he is ok and that she better sleep and she leaves wishing him gnite and the fone rings and bfore Asad gets to it ,it goes into the answering machine and its Rashid who leaves a message for Dilshad asking for forgiveness cause if he starts to explain she will take it as an excuse and asks her to call him back as a sign of forgiving him else if she dusnt call he will take it as her refusal to forgive him and wont bother her again and Asad hears it all and makes the decision to delete the message so that his mum dusnt get hurt all over again and when Dilshad asks abt the call and he says it was a wrong number and asks Dilshad to take rest as she isnt well

-Anwar and Zeenat discuss abt Zo finding abt the entire truth and Anwar says its hard for her to find out what happened 20 yrs back but we cant deny her the chance and both wish that Zo finds the right guy and is happy in her married life cause what ever she gets she will live it that we know

-Dilshad informs Asad abt the guest whose coming to stay with them for a few days and Asad talks abt the guest room being renovated so the person can stay with him and both Dilshad n Najma laugh and tell that the guest is a girl and how she is Najma's mamu's friends relative nd Asad starts his questioning but then agrees since its Dilshad's decision and he also displays his cleanliness freak side at the breakfast table

-Zoya eating her breakfast dropping the food here nd there and is not to happy to stay with the strangers but agrees later on

-Asad at the mall to buy gift for Najma's prof and he gets a call frm ayaan  who tells him abt his bike got towed away and it was bec of that girl and she was the same who he saw and followed at the dargah n all  and Asad too tells abt his first meet with the batameez ladki who came infront of his car the other day and he says meriwali and Ayaan luves it and says meriwaali sounds so cute from yr mouth πŸ˜†n Asad is pissed and asks him to stay clear of aaj ki ladkiyan and to get his bike and Ayaan is like hope u meet apkiwaali πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-And Asad n Zo takrao at the mall and Zo starts of with her u following me and all and Asad is like i think u r foll me and she explains how she wudnt even follow him on twitter πŸ˜†n how she is here for work and he asks her to go do that and to stop staring at him πŸ˜†..and she is like i am not wait i am cause havnt seen a brainless guy before and Asad tries to move towards her and she gets the pepper spray out and he is like this yr good tamasha and Zo boasts abt her contacts in bhopal and how she is staying with the elite of bhopal and how ppl like him wont be allowed to enter such homes and Asad is like sure where u stay talks loads abt the ppl there and wont even like to go there and both leave πŸ˜†

Aaj Achanak Phir Unse Humari Mulakat Ho Gayi,
Karani Na Thi Jo Baat Hume Wo Baat Ho Gayi,...

Precap- Hum tum ek kamra ek bed ..enough said πŸ˜†

The Asad- Ayaan convo and Asya meeting and the breakfast table scene was ekdum Fatak 😳

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnk u soo much for d update
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pls put the WU sticky its helps lot of us otherwise we need to search the full pages for it

thank u so much for the Update < Lovely update , today epi was ROFL .

and very good epi and a very good updaet :)
sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the update :) it beautifully written:)

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I lovee the titlee🀣 todays epi was hilarious :| waiting to watchhh againnn :|
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for super fast updatee...:)
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! will catch up the repeat!
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww "Meriwaali" sounds cute <3
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you. the breakfast scene at Asads house rocked the show today πŸ€£πŸ€£
pluviophile. thumbnail
The title is awesome, Tfs =)