*Let's Join Handicap School* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
LOL funny thread! 

InFan and Vishnu Sa - like your idea about sewing classes being disguise for college Day Dreaming

Handicraft school to Handicap school! ROFL Superman ... you're really super duper! LOL

And this just killed me ROFL:

Originally posted by farhana874

Amlu...Tujhe Pappuda kiasa lagta hain??Day Dreaming 

Anyways, let me now take ami's advise, and appreciate the thread in SILENCE Stern Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011Seyaani_Billeeshehjarfarhana874SwerveBaeSAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Let's Join Handicap School* (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@Sindu:- It's all good dear. Thumbs Up. I liked to read your silent hathoda. silent is the mother of all creativity. Approve.

@Pappudi, Ashita, Sejaldi:- You all are in for sewing(handicap) classes but lemme tell you I've hire very hyper teacher whose name is "Samah". So be careful n come at your own risks. LOL

@Samir Uncle:- Evil Smile What's so funny about this thread? Confused . We're seriously gonna enroll in sewing(handicap) classes..Do you wanna join us?Day Dreaming

@Ferry
:- Mujhe pappuda ka toh pataa nahi but I really like you..Embarrassed Blushing Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Seyaani_Billee-SamiR-SwerveBaeSAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Samir Uncle:- Evil Smile What's so funny about this thread? Confused . We're seriously gonna enroll in sewing(handicap) classes..Do you wanna join us?Day Dreaming

LOL sorry ... I must have a bad sense of humor Confused. The class looks really full with so many people joining; I think I'm gonna stick with the 'threads' on IF (pun intended Tongue!).

Although, I would definitely drop by the classes if SAIBAL promises to sing and dance to the 'tip tip barsa paani' song! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Seyaani_BilleeSAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
lovely hathoda on silence amli .
i am silently admiringWink

b2011Seyaani_Billee-SamiR-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

@Sindu:- It's all good dear.Thumbs Up. I liked to read your silent hathoda. silent is the mother of all creativity.Approve.

@Pappudi, Ashita, Sejaldi:- You all are in for sewing(handicap) classes but lemme tell you I've hire very hyper teacher whose name is "Samah". So be careful n come at your own risks. LOL

@Ferry
:- Mujhe pappuda ka toh pataa nahi but I really like you..Embarrassed Blushing Embarrassed

...masterni..Samah ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Seyaani_Billee-SamiR-SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@ Samir Ji--> let the rain happen first, otherwise what's the use.

@Ami di--> the song suit in rain, not in sewing school.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billee-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

LOLsorry ... I must have a bad sense of humorConfused. The class looks really full with so many people joining; I think I'm gonna stick with the 'threads' on IF (pun intendedTongue!).

Although, I would definitely drop by the classes if SAIBAL promises to sing and dance to the 'tip tip barsa paani' song!ROFL

Sorry to disappoint but it will be a private performance.

Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
oye amli u didnt mention AHOI Ashtami Shockedbhabo was preparing for that ..
i guess there is gonna be some kind of confontration that day .

i think maybe suraj managed to admit sandy coz he didnt look so depressed .Confused

@saibal ah ha private performance koi nahi hum spy cams fit kar langay LOL

@ faru pappuda kya hua u thinking too much about him Big smile

Edited by shehjar - 07 November 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Seyaani_Billee-SamiR--Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top