Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
By the By Ami Di I'm ready to join the SEWING classes, if u promise Sandhya Ji as the next machine-mate to mine...!Wink

And I'm peachy, I'm not joining ur Silent Hathoda..!! Evil Smile 
Instead I would enjoy some-ditchy-bitchy stuff...!WinkLOL

Hey inFan : I like ur POVClap, I never thought about it at all...!! Star

Hey at that case won't she get a promotion?Smile LOL
Guess what, she should leave the place saying she is going for sewing classes and attend the College!! Wink What more, we should find something like what Chaturi is doing...!! Tongue To keep our pyaaarrri (only in words but never in real) Chavi's tongue shut...!! Wink

Edited by wish.naren - 07 November 2012 at 9:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajab2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Let's Join Handicap School* (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Rocker Dada:- Wanna join classes to flirt with sandy hun!

@Ferry:- I don't remembered Karbbon mobile advertise.Unhappy. It was a pretty cold episode but everything happened so quickly. Sandy got admission in sewing classes so early na??Day Dreaming Is it possible to join sewing or any classes same day of enrollment?Wacko

@Fizak:- No one gonna throw tomatoes on you. You've full rights to share your views. Do you think I'm ranting on Sandy??Shocked. Nah! I am just Dead. LOL.

@LadyTerp:- Yeah, I agree with you. Whatever hassles sandy going through at present, it will make her mentally stronger.Thumbs Up. Bhabho seems to be preparing her as a tough cop.

@VishnuDa:- Ah! You're also jumped into share your views without watching the episode. There is nothing to watch i guess.Embarrassed

@InFan:- I am not at all upset. I agree with you whatever you said. Let's hope that Sooraj somehow convinced college people n enrolled sandy in 3rd year. If silence hathoda went off -- it's all good. Nothing much to read..Star

@Ramya:- Aaye haye.. Thanks yaar.. First ever compliment I've received from your end for my created threads till date..Are you alright na??LOL

Thank you all for the inputs.Hug

Edited by ami_dabh - 07 November 2012 at 9:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR--Ramya-farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTHniruba

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ami dear I am so sorry did not see that you had already created a ratings thread and I created another one in which I think I have over-rated the epi...

It was definitely lacking on entertainment quotient but I liked that it is a basis for what is to come ahead...

Please read my thread as I have written my thoughts there

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Juna Di:- Don't worry. I've edited my thread. I'm running to your thread to read your reviews. Different people different opinions. so it's all good. Day Dreaming.

@Vishnu Da:- I'll sure sit you next Sandy.. Why you wanna become a only text-mate??Day Dreaming

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenJuna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Ami Di,

Nothing much!Wink

Just wanna tell her how many around here envy her for having such a great hubby!Embarrassed Tongue

And of course, you all would get a chance to watch me along with them!Wink LOL

@Juna, never mind, its all for discussing only!! See all ready our Di is here to help you! Big smile

I'm pretty sure that Saibal Da is trying in just to flirt with my Sandhya Bhabhi, that is why I'm also joining the class, to poke him with the sewing needle! Wink LOL

Also given a chance, I would bitch-n-ditch about M-siblings n Meenu! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-farhana874Juna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I thought you wrote handicap school.. Oh well Ermm

Nice thread Approve

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenJuna04-Liebe--Amli-SAIBALROUTH

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@Vishnu Kutta:- Oh! You're so true. We've to realize how gem of a Sooraj'sa is. If she doesn't value him then they're many ready to fall over him.ROFL

About Rocker Dada to flirt with sandy.. He'll start singing:- Tip Tip Barsa Paani.. Paani ne aag lagaayi..ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

I'll accompany to bitch n ditch to M siblings n Meenu.Evil Smile

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-shehjarfarhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-niruba

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

I thought you wrote handicap school.. Oh well Ermm

Nice thread Approve
Do you want me to edit title to "handicap school"? I'll do it just give me your green signal.Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-vish.narenSwerveBaeSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top