Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

*Let's Join Handicap School*

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Edited:-Em! I've just edited title of the thread on the suggestion of my mom-cat -- Samah!Thumbs Up.

I'm gonna enroll in sewing school n leaving I.T field who else wanna join me???Day Dreaming

Why all of you're Shocked? I'm just following Bhabho's advises.Ouch.

Do you know why the Bhabho's face is shaped like a globe -- Gol Gol? Day Dreaming

My heart went away with Sooraj throughout episode. He couldn't able to fill up the admission form..Disapprove..

For Bhabho n Meena's antiques:- Sleepy Dead Thumbs Down

For Sandhya:- Broken Heart. I don't understand why she's bearing all non-sense stuff from Bhabho???Ouch. This isn't sandy known to us -- Soulless. I'm missing my bravo,chirpy,lively sandy baby..Cry

The only way to torture Bhabho emotionally and mentally is via SILENCE.Approve.

Why Speech is Silver whereas Silence is Gold ??

Because silver is affiliated with being "temporary" and gold is "aeonian".

Perhaps talk inclines to be cheesy chatter that passes with the day, but silence comprises what'll always be. Silence can be like the wind. You can sense it when it's present and at times it goes by unheeded.

Silence is inside our very genes. It flatuses around and adheres together the strands of our DNA. It's the center of who we're. It's within our breath. It's there like euphony between our thoughts. It's the alight within our eyes. It's the eminent arc of birds we crave to follow home to their secret nests. It's in the rhythm of waves, the pureness of children, the cryptic notions within the heart that have no cause, when the heart is perforated without admonishing and our eyes fill with tears. It is within the benignity of one person to another. It's inside the stillness of nights, and serenity of dawns. It's there when you see the one you love arriving towards you, and your pulse pounds and hastens with enchant and you move with her in twilight not of this universe, but of the spirit universe, the universe of our broader knowing.Big smile.

P.S
:- I didn't find anything worth to write after watching tonight's episode so kindly bear my hathoda on "Silence".Embarrassed.

Edited by ami_dabh - 07 November 2012 at 10:47am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

RSKMPappu.b2011FizakAditiDocPriya_990Sugarushshehjarakku8910-SamiR--Ramya-MJV2farhana874vish.narenPriya_SDJuna04-Liebe-nirubaFatima_QseelaksSAIBALROUTHSwerveBae

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I will also enroll, seems like I will have some fun LOL Wink

Regarding today's episode, I will give it 7 out of 10, as the episode showed Suraj failing to submit form for admission at the last moment, and Chavi losing jewellery, which are quite the build-up for future episodes.

Sewing class was quite refreshing, after the emotional episode of last day, and I enjoyed today's episode. Tongue Wink

Regarding silence, I too value it and so stay silent most of the time. LOL

Nice hathoda on silence Ami Di, very much thought-provoking. Clap

About Sandy, I too want her to return to old chirpy ways. Also, I am relieved that at least Sandy's certificates are in safe hands.

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 07 November 2012 at 9:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Sugarushshehjarfarhana874vish.naren-sakshi-MJV2Juna04-Liebe-nirubaseelaks-Amli-

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Amlu you remember that Karbonn mobile ka commercial ad??

Sui-dhaga...Mota vaga...Sui-dhaga...Mota vaga!LOL

Today's episode was like-

Sui-dhaga...Sandy vagi...Sui-dhaga...Sandy vagi!LOLLOL...Bad joke!Embarrassed

Such a thanda thanda episode after such a bombastic one!

I would prefer more hathodas on silence than that 'thread/needle/sewing' drama!

I am quite sure Sandy has a 'peechley janam ki dushmani' with thread n needle!LOL

Edited by farhana874 - 07 November 2012 at 9:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-FizakMJV2vish.narenJuna04-Liebe-seelaks-Amli-SwerveBaeniruba

Fizak Goldie
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I liked today's episode not in present state but for future... as bhabho says I m looking from future POV.Smile..we all know that Sandhya is going to be brillant IPS officer but alongwith it she is going to be "Savagunn Sampanna".Thumbs Up.The ppl who r ranting nowAngry will appreciate her not only as IPS officer but as an ideal bahu..Clap.

Guys don't put tomatoes on meCry...as I won't be able to bounce it backROFL

Edited by Fizak - 07 November 2012 at 9:24am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarSugarush-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenMJV2Juna04-Liebe-seelaksniruba-Amli-

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
You know how in military they strip you naked (figuratively not literally) first and build you back up so you can survive all the hardships?  Bhabho is employing the same tactics.  Strip Sandhya of everything that is intellectual and have her do mundane things like sewing, cooking, cleaning.  This is going to go downhill quickly for Sandhya...unless Sooraj puts an end to her misery.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushshehjar-SamiR-FizakJuna04-Liebe-nirubaseelaks-Amli-

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
As usual I didn't watch the Episode, praise Saibal Da for the regular LU! Embarrassed

My take on episode is that CVs are trying to show that Bhabho is doing everything to make Sandhya as her "Dream Beendani" Tongue

And slowly she will realise, that Sandhya could be a Beendani for her Chora, but never her "Dream-wala Beendani" who will do a-z and anything in the household...!! Wink

What more, we might get a little dry watching some more drama like this! and await and enjoy some efforst from Sooraj'sa Embarrassed

Else wait for some comments from Chaturi - Chotu Duo to entertain us...! LOL

and more over wait to ditch n bitch about our Mean-siblings!! and Meenu!! Evil Smile LOL

I would rate it kinda to 6 , for the efforts of actors and CVs , but marks are low since there was nothing entertaining nor a Msg...!! Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-Sugarushfarhana874MJV2Juna04seelaks-Liebe-niruba-Amli-

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Ami dear n others, don't get upset its all 4 good. "Har burai ke peeche ek achchai chupi hoti hai".
Sewing classes r a God send.
M sure Sooraj has been able 2 enroll Sandy's name 4 admission. He must have somehow convinced d ppl at college; probably begged them all. He must have said dat his wife was a state topper, so they must nt deny dis chance 2 a meritorious student just bcoz of d delay in submitting d adm form. Or else Sooraj wud nt be returning 2 Ajmer without accomplishing mission "Sandy admission".
N probably Sandy will be attending college during evenings after 5 (in d name of sewing classes of course).
N Ami, ur hathoda about 'Silence' just went over my head. Will read it later. Right now suffering 4rm severe headache.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarSugarush-SamiR-vish.narenfarhana874MJV2Juna04-Liebe-seelaksniruba-Amli-

-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
well written ami.. Big smile

I cant decide whether i have to write anything in favor or against Sandy AngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-farhana874MJV2Juna04-Liebe-seelaks-Amli-niruba

Go to top