Navya

FF (New Thread) - Opposites Attract Part41@Page 70 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 75

Seenavas

IF-Dazzler

Seenavas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
congratz seema waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF (New Thread) - Opposites Attract Part41@Page 70 (Page 4)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.gracieShaMya.

IF-Rockerz

.gracieShaMya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
waiting Shaya Embarrassed

Shaya_123

malini6941

Goldie

malini6941

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
waiting

Shaya_123

sweety71

IF-Dazzler

sweety71

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Congrats dear.  waiting waiting... tick tock tick tock...

Shaya_123

Shaya_123

Goldie

Shaya_123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Part 29Smile

The alarm of the mobile rang which awakened Anant who was nicely sleeping with his lean masculine body covering with the comforter. He hesitantly forwarded his right hand without opening in eyes and switched it off. Somehow he opened his eyes and looked at the time and slowly leans his back on the bed rest and looks around but can't see Navya. To check if she is inside, he peeps to see if she is inside the comforter and yes, there she is, cozily sleeping inside. A smile curved his lips remembering about last night and he slowly exposed only her face and is adorably looking at her taking few strands of her silky hair on his fingers which are at this moment totally messed up.

'Navya!' he called slowly to which she didn't respond. He then shook her with his right hand and called her again

'Let me sleep na' replying in closed eyes 'Whole night you didn't let me sleep' to which he grinned biting his lips and said 'We have a flight in another 4 hours. Get up!'

'I don't want to go back' she replied still pocking her nose on the pillow.

'Ok' he added 'Let's do one thing. Let's open one restaurant and get settled here itself'

Coming out of her current position, she faces him and said 'Why restaurant, why not a 5–Star hotel?'

'Ya, ya' we will open hotel, restaurant everything 'Now come out of your dreams and get ready' to which she made a sad face and was about to move backwards but then realized that she isn't wearing anything.

She quickly got the pillow from her head and placed in between them, feeling shy in front of him and said 'Anant! Where is my nighty?'

Anant knows but he replied innocently shaking his head 'I don't know'

'Chup karo! I know you know where it is' she said 'Please give na'

'He then took it from his pillow's side and gave it to her with naughty grin. Navya holding the comforter from her right hand, took the nighty from her left and said 'Anant! Look that side na and let me wear it' but he straightaway said 'No' and eagerly waiting for her to start.

'Give! I will help you' he said and was about to hold the nighty but she moved it away and said 'Thank you so much for your help. Already you helped me a lot last night' to which he giggled and feeling proud that he succeeded in his plan.

She ordered strictly and repeated 'Anant' and he made a sad face and turned to his back.

They reached their flat at night after a refreshing trip and Anant kept the big bloated bag on the floor and opened the door. It can be seen in both the faces how much they wanted to spend some more time in Goa but what to do, Anant already had exhausted all his leaves for his marriage and honeymoon. Navya still has one more week's time to relax at home. Whole journey, she was teasing Anant, how she will enjoy by getting up late every day after him which anyways she does, what and all she will do at home thought for sure she will not do, and he will have to go work. They went without any luggage but came back with the bloated bag especially with Navya's shopping.

While entering into the flat, Anant got a call on his mobile. He picked it up and went into the bedroom. Navya went and sat on the sofa, when he came out of the room and said 'I need to go to office now. Will come back in sometime' to which she said 'Ok!' and he kissed her forehead and left closing the door.

After few minutes, while Navya was still relaxing on the sofa, the bell rang and she went to open it.

'Hello ji!' a stout lady wearing a multi colour salwar wished her with her hair pleated after she opened the door 'Myself, Pammi! Your new neighbor ji'

'Hi!' Navya replied with a forced smile as she is too tired and not in a mood to entertain any guest at the moment

'Actually, I saw you coming from somewhere when I was cleaning my entrance' she continued 'So, thought will come and introduce myself and yourself. Will you not ask me to come inside?'

'Yes yes. Sorry! Please come in' she said opening the door to make her enter but behind her was making faces on why she has come now.

Pammi ji went and sat on the tree seater sofa and Navya gave her company by sitting on the single seated sofa on her side. Before she could ask anything, Pammi ji started 'When we came here na to see the flat, my husband didn't like it that much as it's too small and we have the habit of staying in big house' making Navya think in her mind that she is too pheku.

'But!' she continued 'When the watchman said your neighbor is also Punjabi's, I became very happy and immedietly said 'I want to stay here'

Navya feels 'Stupid watchman! Why he had to open his mouth' but sweetly gives a fake smile and replied 'That's nice. Even I am so happy to have a Punjabi family as our neighbor'. Navya never wanted anyone from her place to be her neighbor, in fact after she came to this house, she never asked Anant on who is staying next door. 

Pammi was going on and on telling about her family, her in-laws etc etc. She was only talking while Navya was quite and was busy taking it from one ear and taking out from the other one. In her mind she is thinking 'Oh God! Do I need to ask her if she needs something?' as she doesn't have any mood to prepare but still for courtesy sake she asked 'Tea/Coffee?' to which she replied 'Nai! Thank you ji!' with a smile.

Navya got relief but it was not for long when she asked 'Did you get your Sargi for Karwachauth? I am so happy that this time I will have company? And this is your first time na after marriage?' Looks like she has enquired everything from the watchman.

To be continued…..

Please hit like if you liked it and leave your comments

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi.jainragzs158rabail-anyaANYA_29Sreeparvathyemu18priyaks12meenakshi.anyaanyaloverparianguashwinomathewsravu.comAishwarjyamussujc_2312juthee_alamParmasoneanjmuddsifarahmalini6941Rano_rockcrazzymoonbharathi.kskpm_madhuson_sAnyaa_Shamyaamevanpsweety71MeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavasasihaseen--Fairy--annasweetyKayal_SHAMYAsana1sana.gracieShaMya.-Rashi-rashvinchandni4433-Liana-anyadiv96momorockznavya19

juthee_alam

Goldie

juthee_alam

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
niceccc

Shaya_123

malini6941

Goldie

malini6941

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
really nice