Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
shaya... got involved into your writing so much ki...now cant wait ...please reveal the suspense...hope you would do it soon...wo duppatta... and hope navya will realise anants pain.and take a gud decision... 😊
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update dear...and a super shocking precap..dont tell me that Shalini B  means Shalini Bajpai😲...pls update soon waiting
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent update... you managed to bring tears to my eyes with Anant's emotions.. and also brilliantly addressed Navya's insecurities..
every newly married girl's go through this when they get to know that they are pregnant without prior planning.. and the end of update; introduction of Dr. Shalini.. awsome awsome.. (update soon)
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shayaji am waiting update plzzz
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shaya waiting fr ur update continue soon :))))
Bratati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting...waiting shaya...
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shayaji me nd liana waitd til 2 :(( no update
Shaya_123 thumbnail

Thank you again sweetie pies for your lovely comment's. I am really glad that you are liking it a lot. But before you guys get bored, I will try to end this FF in 4-5 more parts 😊 

Part 35😊:

Suddenly a bell rang on her mind and she thought 'Shalini? Is she Anant's Shalini?' looking at her who is busy writing something at her notepad 'Hey No! There can be so many Shalini's in Bangalore. It's a common name here'

She stepped out of the clinic and took an auto. In auto, she was thinking about the doctor who has become the new target of her thoughts. She remembers once Anant saying that she is very beautiful. And this Shalini is also extremely beautiful with pure south Indian look with long thick hair, beautiful features and slim tall figure. She looks like one of the south Indian actress. Who is that? Umm, Uff, I don't remember her name. Ok, forget it.

Navya used to watch a lot of south Indian movies with her PG aunty though she doesn't understand the languages. She used to watch and her aunty used to translate. She is a big movie buff and finds them equally nice like any bollywood flick. 

It's surprising that today Pammi has not come or called after she came back from office. After their first meet, there is not even a day when she has not met her. Every day for some or the other reason she comes and says at least a hi to her. She has started loving Navya and can't spend even one day without talking to her. Of late Navya has also got used to her and calls her for any household chores. Pammi is expert in cooking and whenever Navya plans to prepare something new, she asks her without fail. More than only neighbors', they have become good friends now.

Navya decided to go and meet her today. She rang the bell and Pammi's husband Jaswinder, a tall guy wearing a red turban with casual clothes opened the door.

'Hello ji!' he greeted with a smile 'How are you?'

Navya with a smile back she replied 'I am good. How are you? Can I meet Pammi?'

'Yes sure. Pls come in' giving her way to get into their house.

He goes and checks inside and comes back 'She is in washroom. Will come in sometime' and comes and sit on the sofa next to her to said 'Ok'

While she was waiting for her, Navya was eager to know if everything is fine with Pammi and asked 'Pammi didn't come and meet me today. Hope she is in good health'

'Hmm' he signed moving a little forward with his arms bent on his thighs and crossing her fingers to both his hands.

'Actually ji! She is fine. But' he stopped to which Navya asked 'But?'

'I don't know if I should tell you this but since you are her good friend, I think I should tell you' he continued with Navya nodded in agreement.

'You should be knowing that we are married for 8 years now' he continued to which Navya agreed. It's been almost 6 years that we are trying for a child but it's not happening. Pammi has certain heath problems and she has got a lot of treatments and surgeries done to conceive but nothing worked out because of which she has completely broken from inside. Even though nobody pressurizes or asks her about all these, it's not going out from her mind at all. Though she shows that she is very happy from outside, she is suffering a lot from inside. All her friend's are having kids. This is the reason why I shifted from Chandigarh to here as I wanted her to get into a different environment. And now when she came to know that you are expecting then'

'Suniye Ji' Pammi called from inside hearing their conversation and after he goes to her 'Why are you saying all these to her' with her eyes moist as she was crying when Navya came and asked Jaswinder to tell her that she is in washroom so that she can wash her face and come out.

'Wo to main aise hi' he replied which was cut by her saying 'What will she think of me that I am not happy with her happiness. Aap bhi na'

'Ok Sorry! I was sad seeing you like this' he replied putting his head down to which she said felt bad and said 'Ok! I will talk to her' and went outside to meet her. She tried her best to make Navya understand that it's not because of her that she is sad but she blamed her mind of thinking unnecessary things. Navya understood it well and consoled her.

Navya came back to her flat feeling bad for Pammi. Even after taking so much pain, she has not got the thing which she is dying to get. Is it so difficult nowadays to get a child? She was unaware that there can be so many treatments for this. And I am getting this happiness so easily but still want to?

Ding Dong. Their bell rang. She went and opened the door. It's Anant who gave a smile at her and kissed her on her forehead and asked 'How are you feeling now?' to which she replied with a grin 'Good'

While having dinner, she asked 'So did you think of any name for our Son?' to which Anant's quickly raised his eyebrows to look at her. Now his smile is not looking as a forced one but the one coming from bottom of his heart. He got up and went near her and lifted her in his arms without washing his hands and took her to the bedroom and lied her on the bed and from her side leaned on her and locked her lips into his holding her face making her distressed from all the tension she was going though since two days. Yes! There isn't a right time for everything and we should not miss a chance to grab our happiness when we are getting it for free. It's good that she came across so much of insecurities as now she can understand the real importance of being a mother than before.

Thak Thak Thak. The sound breaks her sleep and she opens the eyes to see Anant on a stool trying to put nail on the wall. He looks at her and said 'Good morning' with a grin to which she asked 'What are you doing?'

He took a big collage kept on the table which is framed and hanged it on the wall exactly opposite to their bed with all her photos, few being her different moods which he took in Goa and got down and came near and leaned towards her saying 'I want my daughter exactly like her' pointing towards the collage.

Navya is very happy seeing that but suddenly she felt something which was unseen to her in the collage. There is a pic which she had never seen before. It seems to be a very old one, during her high school days.

To be continued..

Please hit like if you like it and leave your comments 😊

Shaya_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandni4433

shayaji me nd liana waitd til 2 :(( no update

Maam, pls don't spoil your health like this.