what a diabetic episode..!!

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Im in wondering mode πŸ€” how urmila brain works 😲
She such genious i must say πŸ‘ how smartly both mother daughter playing a dirty game against koki..🀒 wah wah!!
The doctor take blood sample of koki for sugar test n rashi hold the machine.. Our rashi darling smartly put the strip down n urmi mix the gleucos in blood..😲 Our poor koki become a daibetic patient now good job urmila ben shah 🀒 how pathetic ur 😑

n after starts koki aao bhaghat by hetal gopi n most urmil... But koki can not ready to accetp this now she's baibetic victim 😲 πŸ˜•   yup koki hmmm something fishy πŸ˜‰

omg!! Urmi teach rashi.. How u taking care of ur beloved kaki ji... Urmi!! How caring ur 😑 really!!
Than urmi made special Karela subzi for her beloved wavanji 😳 Urmi!! Im touched 😭 itna pyaar!!
But koki refused to eat this karela subzi πŸ˜› hmmm i like ur fisala πŸ˜‰!!
but Mota bhabhi n Gopi get her ready to eat this subzi 😊 wht the!!
now gopi also ready to take a part in koki sugar control deit plan πŸ˜• Gopi bahu aisi awasta mein tum aisa khana kaisa kha sakti ho πŸ€”

i know today episode was little bit incomplete without someone πŸ˜’
but im πŸ˜ƒ to see him in precap 😳
n hope this daibetic issues will solved soon πŸ˜• but yeah as always imsure urshi will safe this time to 😑

Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Sherry.. Urmi is maha pathetic.. Her thoughts and actions as petty and stupid🀒 and I am not going to accept the excuse "Rashi just listens to her mom" this time..
Coercion my foot.. Rashi just is as bad as Urmi except that her fuse lights slowly
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Sherry.. Urmi is maha pathetic.. Her thoughts and actions as petty and stupid🀒 and I am not going to accept the excuse "Rashi just listens to her mom" this time..

Coercion my foot.. Rashi just is as bad as Urmi except that her fuse lights slowly

me to not accept her excuse... Yaar after sari fisco how came rashi listens to her mummy...🀒 when rashi going to understand her mummy 😑
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

me to not accept her excuse... Yaar after sari fisco how came rashi listens to her mummy...🀒 when rashi going to understand her mummy 😑

Oh she knows Urmi alright.. Mother daughter use each other for their benefit.. That is all.. Both want fun playing petty games.. πŸ˜‘
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Urmila is really pathetic and so are her ideas. 🀒
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Oh she knows Urmi alright.. Mother daughter use each other for their benefit.. That is all.. Both want fun playing petty games.. 😑

but this time urshi KK was such pathetic yaar... Or its looks so fake 😑 this time litterly i want urshi will catch by koki...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

but this time urshi KK was such pathetic yaar... Or its looks so fake 😑 this time litterly i want urshi will catch by koki...

That will not happen Sherry🀒 UrShi will escape as usual!!
If they are caught they will not be playing cards will they? No.. But I think the KK will have a different twist and UrShi will be punished😑
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
I missed that someone too sherry πŸ˜‰ but glad to seee him in precap πŸ˜³ 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

That will not happen Sherry🀒 UrShi will escape as usual!!
If they are caught they will not be playing cards will they? No.. But I think the KK will have a different twist and UrShi will be punished😑

Harini.. I know urshi will escape 😑 coz cvs love their pathetic KKs alot 😑
yup ur right KK will have different twist ... But any kind of punishement couldn't effected on urshi dear... 😑
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarlet167

I missed that someone too sherry πŸ˜‰ but glad to seee him in precap 😳

oh in whole epi... Only i Love the precap πŸ˜‰
someone's jhalka makes precap worth watching
eger to see him tomorrow 😳