Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Im in wondering mode Ermm how urmila brain works Shocked
She such genious i must say Clap how smartly both mother daughter playing a dirty game against koki..Dead wah wah!!
The doctor take blood sample of koki for sugar test n rashi hold the machine.. Our rashi darling smartly put the strip down n urmi mix the gleucos in blood..Shocked Our poor koki become a daibetic patient now Ouch good job urmila ben shah Dead how pathetic ur Angry

n after starts koki aao bhaghat by hetal gopi n most urmil... But koki can not ready to accetp this now she's baibetic victim Shocked Confused   yup koki hmmm something fishy Wink

omg!! Urmi teach rashi.. How u taking care of ur beloved kaki ji... Urmi!! How caring ur Angry really!!
Than urmi made special Karela subzi for her beloved wavanji Embarrassed Urmi!! Im touched Cry itna pyaar!!
But koki refused to eat this karela subzi Tongue hmmm i like ur fisala Wink!!
but Mota bhabhi n Gopi get her ready to eat this subzi Smile wht the!! Ouch
now gopi also ready to take a part in koki sugar control deit plan Confused Gopi bahu aisi awasta mein tum aisa khana kaisa kha sakti ho Ermm

i know today episode was little bit incomplete without someone Disapprove
but im Big smile to see him in precap Embarrassed
n hope this daibetic issues will solved soon Confused but yeah as always imsure urshi will safe this time to Angry

Edited by -GiNa- - 07 November 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-munnihyderabadilike_tvvish.narenMADHU.BARUNShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazeJustlikethat1pikiiichuuMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a diabetic episode..!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Sherry.. Urmi is maha pathetic.. Her thoughts and actions as petty and stupidDead and I am not going to accept the excuse "Rashi just listens to her mom" this time..
Coercion my foot.. Rashi just is as bad as Urmi except that her fuse lights slowlyOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvyhm_crazeShaunSANazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sherry.. Urmi is maha pathetic.. Her thoughts and actions as petty and stupidDead and I am not going to accept the excuse "Rashi just listens to her mom" this time..
Coercion my foot.. Rashi just is as bad as Urmi except that her fuse lights slowlyOuch

me to not accept her excuse... Yaar after sari fisco how came rashi listens to her mummy...Dead when rashi going to understand her mummy Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1Mandy20

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Sherry.. Urmi is maha pathetic.. Her thoughts and actions as petty and stupidDead and I am not going to accept the excuse "Rashi just listens to her mom" this time..

me to not accept her excuse... Yaar after sari fisco how came rashi listens to her mummy...Dead when rashi going to understand her mummy Angry

Oh she knows Urmi alright.. Mother daughter use each other for their benefit.. That is all.. Both want fun playing petty games.. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSANazimKiDewaniMandy20

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Urmila is really pathetic and so are her ideas. Dead

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Oh she knows Urmi alright.. Mother daughter use each other for their benefit.. That is all.. Both want fun playing petty games.. Angry

but this time urshi KK was such pathetic yaar... Or its looks so fake Angry this time litterly i want urshi will catch by koki...

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1Mandy20

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Oh she knows Urmi alright.. Mother daughter use each other for their benefit.. That is all.. Both want fun playing petty games.. Angry

but this time urshi KK was such pathetic yaar... Or its looks so fake Angry this time litterly i want urshi will catch by koki...

That will not happen SherryDead UrShi will escape as usual!!
If they are caught they will not be playing cards will they?Ouch No.. But I think the KK will have a different twist and UrShi will be punishedAngry

ilike_tvShaunSANazimKiDewaniMandy20

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I missed that someone too sherry Wink but glad to seee him in precap Embarrassed 

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniMandy20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top