Hehehehe loving it ❤️
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it

but i dont want maan to distanced himself from geet

continuue son
wow ...loved it ...brilliant update
anu very lovely update...am thinking how will maan keep those boys away from geet...
Part 41

Link for all my work

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1916994 

Gals ' about Maan's behaviour in last update

I feel there is no rule between hubby wife relation that they have to talk in a format. In professional place though everyone should be professional but at home, if there is work pressure anyone can be in professional mode. It is not that now it is home and you have to talk to me like hubby.

Its personal experience, belive me, esp with men.

When one is loaded with work and engrossed in work, they don't want to even listen to issues at home so Maan's behaviour with Geet was according to that. Offcourse Dushta Danav..no doubt about that...

[RITZY ' last part  especially for you on your demand, hope you remember you mentioned it]

"Yes Sir" everyone said in unison and full of respect. Geet could no where correlate him with Maan who sometimes gets crazy over her and looses himself to her. This one was so un approachable.

He then kept on with his lecture and the question time but all Geet could do was to get lost in this new avatar introduced to her of her hubby.

Two three days later Maan wanted to give himself a break of a day. He had been keeping so busy lately that he hardly got time to see Geet even at home, he would kep working whole night and day, barely taking any rest. So he decided to have a day's break after which he will again immerse himself in work.

It was night before his day's break and Maan was relaxing. Geet not knowing Maan was in so early, came casually to room after her long chatting from India.

"Maa-aan app" she got excited. Maan extended his hand with a smile, Geet forwarded hers and he pulled her towards him and she landed almost over him, all her hair falling on her face.

Maan with his long fingers slowly and lazily removed her hair stands back her ears "sorry jana, very busy these days, tumahar haal bhi nahi puch pata main"

Geet placed her head on his chest and embraced him tight with her arm around him "Now you are with me, that's it"

Maan's hand lazily roamed on her back, giving Geet ever so peaceful feeling.

Maan had seen her enjoying with friends in college and how boys would run around her in flirty style and how she would laugh at them, completely enjoying the whole thing in light manner.

"you never complain, sometimes I wonder do you even miss me or not"

Geet sat down with it "aae lo, if I come when you are busy, you get so upset and when I don't disturb you say it this way.. how can you say such thing. Nothing is better feeling then being in your arms, kitnee tarasti hoon main aapko pata bhi hai."

This gave Maan some internal peace BUT suddenly

"But you know Maan, you were right, I am really enjoying college life. Its so different than satying at home and studying. That was so boring and this is so fun.

And you know our group in college its so fun"

Maan was quietly listening "Bolon na, you won't be bored na"

Maan pulled her towards him "I getting bored from you? Don't even think of it. You have no idea, in all this busy time I just die to get you in my arms once in a while and all my pressure would be gone' Bolona, I just want to keep listening to you"

Geet got excited "You know Maan, our group in college, it a blast. We all girls and boys, we do unlimited fun and some of them even formed couple and some boys OMG" she started laughing

"Kyun kya hua" Maan was not getting enough of her and he pulled her on his lap

"you know Maan, few boys in our group, who are single, they are just crazy.. always flirting wth me and in what funny way"

Maan got little starined but did not show her, instead started caressing her hair sensually and looking lustfully at her, subconsciously trying to gain her attention but she was in her mood "hmm bolo na" he said sensually but hamaree GEEt got more excited

"you know, that Ronit, an Indian boy he is like really crazy, everyday brings  rose for me, I keep throwing and he keeps bringing and then will sit in different style and keep proposing me' all of us laugh and he so enjoys it and all other boys they are almost similar.. ohh mujhse bhi jyada ulta pulta kaam kerte rehte hain"

Now jealousy almost took over Maan "and you enjoy it" "offcourse, you know how I am crazy, you only say I am so crazy'. And I keep telling, all this try is gonna go in vain but unhe kaun samjhae"

"and I am not at all like that" "app' bilkul bhi nahi and don't even try" she looked at him in fun "let me see' umm nahi bilkul nahi. Aape aur yeh pagalpan, it won't suit at all" Not knowing what exactly Maan was going thru with her words

"Your image is - SERIOUS PROFF Maan Singh Khurana" she said making face and heavy sound.

Maan somewhat felt heavy at heart "Ok Geet, will talk tomorrow. I am a bit tired now with all that work load"

Geet made face "Dekha ker diya na wow serious serious wale Maan wali baat"

Maan gave a smile "Abb aisa hee hoon main" and he laid down but Geet came behind him hugging him from back and placing soft kiss on his back "I love you" "umm"

"Maan I need your permission" "hmm bolo" "woo our group is planning for a camp trip on one week, we have vacation na. Actually you keep so busy so I was thinking if I could go"

Somewhere it pinched Maan but he himself wanted her to enjoy like other girls of her age and she was doing exactly as he has dreamt. But saying and doing is so different.

His heart, a husband's heart after hearing so much wanted to deny outrightly but won't it be unfair, won't it be binding her as she was married and on top of it he himself would be busy' no logic worked to let him say NO.

"Maan I can go na.." "hmm sure, have fun.. when are you guys leaving?"

"Tomorrow, actually I did all packing before only, knowing you will not deny"

Maan's heart bleeded, tomorrow he was free and she will be gone, but had she not spent days and night waiting for him when he was involved in his work

Geet was gone for a whole one week, though after a day's break Maan got busy too with his over loaded work and students but somewhere his heart pinched with jealousy.

While on other side, though Geet had gone in excitement but here in everything, away from Maan all she could wish was "kaash, Maan had little time, what a difference it would be to come in such places with him. It would be different all together." Her longing for him only increased by day but she knew his work at present was so important for him and thus she tried finding engagement in such group fun. Being with people subsided the feeling of lonliness without him.

Geet was back and saw Maan engrossed in his work

"Maan I am back, missed you so much" and she hugged him tight

Maan's happiness knew no bound "Really you missed me? You must have been busy with your friend"

He wanted to ensure, she was still crazily in love with him

Geet looked at him "Friends? Can anyone be anywhere near you for me. You know all about your crazy Geet, phir mujhe pareshan kerne ko aisa bolte hain na"

Maan's heart was dancing with joy, he looked intently at Geet, leaving his work aside and took her lips within his and pour all his passion and emotion he was holding from so many days in a deep passionate kiss. Offcourse Geet very well now knew to return his passion back with kiss.

Again Geet started college and her fun time with friends, attending college but Maan's eyes, whenever he would be free would be on Geet. Holding was getting tough.

Three days he saw her enjoying with her friends and fliry boys, he could take no more, seeing other boys enjoying the flavor of his owm wife'they were not graduate students to him then, just other boys.

So once while Geet was standing at the corner of the wall, someone just pulled her hard and before she could shout, her mouth was shut by strong hand.

It was later she realized, it was Maan. She was shocked but Maan just pulled her and at last they were in the in huge lobby of Uni, which was so quiet and covered with large huge pillars' showing elegantly the strong and classy architecture of the University.

As his hand left her mouth to capture her both hands above her head "Maa-aan" said shocked Geet

But Maan was in no mood to listen to her, he captured her lips within his before she could say anything. First Geet was shocked but latter she got lost in his passion. He went deep and deep within her mouth, tasting each and every part within madly, sucking her, bitting her lips.. marking each part of her mouth as his, Geet got lost in his kiss, while lost in kiss he loosened her hand and let his hand roam on her body.

While Geet embraced him closer, clutching on his thick hair. Maan was completely taken over by desire for her, seeing his vibrant beautiful wife from far has at last taken toll on him. His one hand went inside her short skirt and one inside her loose top, feeling her skin, marking them his and making Geet completely insane along with him.

He was not getting enough of her and he just kept pushing her between wall and him and his hands crazily moved on her skin, his mouth feasting on her lips and enjoying the taste of her saliva.

It was only after his thirst was satisfied to some extend, he separated a very little from her, looking at her closely. She was badly blushing being marked by him as his and only his.

While he was lost in her all messed up beauty, thanks to him, they heard two girl and boys giggling, approaching, who can it be.

[well Maan babu, there are other couple too who ant their privacy]

Maan immediately separated, Geet fixed herself and blushing both left in different direction.

It is long update, so want lamba lamba comment now or else update ka size chota ho jayega'

Just kidding dearies, I write directly from heart so size depend on my mode and update requirement .

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
update maan jealousy increasing geet enjoying geet trip maan pained but didn't stop her finally maneet romance

Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
awesome update di
wow maan babu ki jaali aur passion aur bhar nikla
lol who was the couple who saw them 😉
Maaneet college romance loved it
superb update so maan babu getting J a big wala J

hehe nice to see it... after all MSK ahin hw can he see any1 close to his geet rather than him
wow!ek aur update..
so maan s finding it difficult to keep his desires off with him..
when maan out of jealousy asked her if she missed him so much geet gave a satisfying reply which cooled his J heart... i loved that part a lot..