Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Your title reminded me! When Adi ordered for Pankhu, he asked her if her taste has changed to which Pankhu replies to saying 'My taste hasn't changed' but then she wants to order more. Did anyone else find a hidden meaning to it? Her taste hasn't changed i.e. Adi but she wants more from their relationship. I know I know...I think too much :P

I only focus on hidden meanings behind avantika&harish's conversation. 
And i was in PaYa's lala land so didn't put much thought to it but now i understand what you mean. 
yeah you're probably right. Not all can think as deeply as you :P 
Pankhuri has feelings for Adi, and its hard to be just friends but she seems expert at it. 
And also did you see Pankhuri's reaction when adi said "sab se phele woh mere dost hai " when harish askwed Adi to treat her as wife. She was kinda upset hearing the word friends. So yes she does want more from this relationship. 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL... You're too young to witness Adi shirtless? I guess you are.. but I guess you're too young to read the kiss scenes in my OS too.. I'll have to add a restriction to it.. HAHA.. I can just imagine you going chi chi and covering your eyes.. It'll probably be for the best. That way you don't faint and you can save me and Wahi when we pass out..

Notice, I'm not saying antything about the episodes as I have not seen them. I'm testing my self control ;-)
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

LOL... You're too young to witness Adi shirtless? I guess you are.. but I guess you're too young to read the kiss scenes in my OS too.. I'll have to add a restriction to it.. HAHA.. I can just imagine you going chi chi and covering your eyes.. It'll probably be for the best. That way you don't faint and you can save me and Wahi when we pass out..

Notice, I'm not saying antything about the episodes as I have not seen them. I'm testing my self control ;-)

hahaha :O dont you dare, Noo pleasee dont add any restriction, *sniff sniff* your OS's are the only type of writing i like to read. All the uni books are too much for my head. haha
I should so record you my expressions while reading your OS ! 

No, i will still pass out because i can still hear some noises na? πŸ˜‰ LOL.
 its like when all your friends are drunk and you have to take care of them but you know you wont be able to handle them so you get drunk too, then we're all screwed together.

Oh god, i really dislike you for saving up episodes! why why! :( 

sharna2k6 thumbnail
LOL, there should be a new lingo, instead of "Don't drink and drive" It should be "Don't Watch Adi Shirtless and Drive" or rather do anything after watching Adi shirtless. Erm.. Noises?! WHAT kind of noises are you expecting to hear?! πŸ˜²πŸ€¬

Haha, I wouldn't dare add a restriction.. God knows, you would kill me πŸ˜‰ HAHA, YES do thaat. I want to see what expressions you make when reading the OS's hahaha. God, don't even get me started on uni books! I have a good 100-200 pages or so to read for an exam on Friday.. instead I took a nap and now I'm even more tired and groggly.

Only for the feeling of watching 4 hours of Nakuul straight.. It seriously gets you high.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
LOLOL i likes ! 
We should start promoting that lingo everywhere to aware people or else too many people will end up in hospital and  mental asylum. 
erm noises.. haha i think i will leave that to your imagination. 

You know it, i will kill you ! wouldn't give a second thought on it. but you are "samjhdar ladki " so i have full faith in you, you will have another OS for me soon. ;) erm.. come to think of it now, that would be hell embarrassing seeing my expressions lrecorded.. but because its you i would actually record it..cos you know well you are special. haha

oo you have a test on friday?! good luckkk ! ahh that's not a lot to read. you will get it done soon ;) haha
oh yess how can i forget you love your sleep. nap is good. :D 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
LOL that reminds me, I tweeted Nakuul today saying his eyes put me in a hypnotic trance and it's distracting me from my studying, and he reply duly apologize for any inconvenience!!! LOL.. I screamed and giggled and thought Nakuul, you can distract me anyway you want!

AWW, I'm special?? Hehe. Yes, I'm going to have to write an OS soon, just so you can record your expressions for me hahaha.

I dunno how I'm going to get them done.. they're so boring that just the thought is making me sleepy.. I actually came on IF to wake up a little bit.. now I'm hooked on and I can't leave.. As alwaysss.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

I'll make sure to spill coffee on Adi's shirt, and all the stores will be closed that he'll just have to go shirt less the entire evening.. That'll raise the trps.for sure..

OMG...fantastic idea Sharu😳