Episode 119 Discussion: 7th Nov 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 119  Discussion: 7th Nov 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3275290
  • Collated EOD summary of  6th Nov Episode discussion, if one is just reading updates and not watching the episodes.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68871389�

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Collated ED summary - Not yet EOD. The thread is growing fast. As the episode is not worth discussing, we are chatting and idling away our time discussing everything which is actually interesting.

Events of the episode
  • Dipzy seduction of RK
  • MB returns to RK Mansion
  • RK-MB romantic moment
You have seen all of this in various SBB, SBS and E24 videos

Episode Analysis: SD -Page 2

Episode Commentary
Page 1 - FQ
Page 2 - Soundarya, Siri
Page 4 - Red_Opium, Preet, Siri
Page 7 - Zoya

Rishbala Moments Commentary - Good reads
Page 2 - Soundarya 
Page 8 - SD, Munni_123, PreetD

Fun Posts over the SEDUCTION Scenes - MUST SEE
Page 5 - Preet 
Page 6 - SD

MUST for ALL VD fans
Dimpled Smiley Pic of RK - by Siri
VD -post football play video - by SD 

VD - DD offscreen and onscreen chemistry-reservations
Page 9, 10, 11, 12 has discussions
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

rishbala are incomplete with out eachother...finally!

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dipz was so conceited today but RK reply was spot on. The only thing she has on Madhu is he shamelessness. Other than that he dialogues at the end got me irritated. Rishbala were completely like to lost souls without one another so restless. As soon as they returned something missing from the contentment, peace and comfort as individuals immediately returned as they had found their other half. I suppose that is what the separation track was all about.
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone... Madhu finds the gun.. New promo ...Watched it on FB..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47lYgKEpOA&feature=youtu.be

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Reena for the link..

Malik had buried only the gun.. The red cloth he had put in his pocket.. How come Madhu got the gun and the red cloth? ðŸ˜• 

SD, Will RK also suspect Madhu when Dipzy accuses her?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3277337

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3277273

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3277523

Edited by applenpeaches - 11 years ago
Munni_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Confirmed! 

VD looks the best when he smiles! ðŸ˜†

OK episode for me other than RK and Madhu's interaction.

When have they started talking with their eyes?

The way  Madhu asks after she removes water from RK's eyes with her eyes and the way RK gives answer with his eyes, too cute! 

Deepali  - She is now Ghajini Mohammad , seems like never tries to stop her attempts.

Blooper - As per Deepali ' kamare band hai aur chaabi kho jaaye' but how come Madhu and Bittuji enter into the house? 

Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No FQnama today. However, I leave you with two thoughts: charnamrit and chabi. 

Weird epiode.

But Seema does seduction so much better than DD.
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phew, it's over! After waiting anxiously for this episode to see how RK will save his izzat, finally we got to see it. And it was'nt so bad. In fact, it got over so quickly😊. It was done as tastefully as possible. One question, at what point does Dips leave the room and when does Madhu enter? Don't want to think too much though.

RK - Dipali scene : What I said about Radhaji yesterday was exactly this, how can she be so blind and leave her alone with RK. She is his mother, she should've stayed back, not half heartedly offered. Dipali is obssessed and her madness is not going to stop anytime soon. RK told her off but that is not enough obviously.

Rishbala - People keep comparing Madhu's perky act to Geet, I haven't watched Geet so have no such frame of reference. I found her voice a tad screechy, because otherwise she has a sort of husky voice, I thought RK was shocked at that as well. I found her reactions and RK's reactions quite funny. She was screaming at him and bechara, for once THE RK was flummoxed and did'nt know what to do. Quite a change to see him like  that. And boy, what a change to see him smile, his dimpled smile😃Relief to see Rishbala laugh together. They both looked very relaxed, almost as if they were laughing with relief at being together.
And the eyelock..ok, I have a theory about Rishbala romantic moments...the way it progresses😊,

Step 1 - Always starts with an eyelock
Step 2 - He moves her fringe
Step 3- Hand on one shoulder
Step 4 - All the above 3 together, this time with a caress of the face (TODAY)

When will we move to step 5, i don't know with Bittuji walking in on them twice so far. 😆

However, I loved the scene!!

Precap looks interesting...suddenly the serial has picked up pace, which is good, too many tracks awaiting closure.

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is it me or did anyone else think the episode to be a lil rushed? 

I mean i thought song today,intense eyelock tomorrow but everything happened so fast. I actually liked the SBS video of eyelock better than what was aired.

Didn't care for Mads ouburst.

Even more than eyelock I actually liked MB and RK interaction in the song. 

Lesson Learnt : Do not watch SBS video. Totally kills the excitement.

Hotty:  Wow HOT in Blue.

Can you PLEASE go beyond caressing mads cheek ALREADY?