Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Yeah sharna, I was expecting a bigger reaction too but i was happy with his reaction. 
Loved the way he said " you're so cute " to pankhuri. 
I wish he was more authoritative towards her and why didn't he have questions like 
so how did you know shivam? and why did you agree to marry him without knowing him properly ?
To be honest, i'm glad there wasn't a big deal over it. because i have had enough of this stupid marriage tracks. 
The story should now only focus on PaYa developing their relationship while working together to unite maa-papa 

Pooja, that's what I wanted too. I just wanted Adi to question her a little bit more and to get a litte HINT of Pankuri's true feelings. And like you said just question how they know each other. It didn't seem like he really cared at all. Inside he's probably thinking, as long as Pankuri will remain with me forever, I don't care what happens 😆

I can really see how reuniting IshKa is the important step before PaYa reuniting. Everything Adi learned, he learned through seeing his parents. He hates marriage/love because of his parents so its only right that they reuinite first before PaYa can. That way Adi can learn that relationships and marriage is not bad.
you know, Adi's character is very different you see and that is why when Pankhuri told him that she lied about Shivam being her boyfriend, Adi's reaction was justified given what his character is like. why would he question her as to why she lied?  He sees her as a good friend, & he knows that Pankhuri would have done it for a good reason. & until he realises his feelings for Pankhuri then we will see that change in him where he starts to ask questions etc, for the time being he's trying to keep everything as normal as possible but bechara needs to understand the meaning of being married! and he is a husband now so time to fix up look sharp as he always does!😉

& remember this serial doesnt ponder on story lines for ages, and im glad as it gets all the good bits in the episode making it more exciting (: 
What your saying is completely right. I love that about Adi. I love how he trusts and believes everything about Pankuri. Their friendship makes everyone want a friendship like that. Such passion between them already and its only friendship!!

This is definitely a high point about this show. They don't spend time on little things. And here we were wondering what would happen once the truth came out..
Sharna.. I think the reason he didn't ask any further is because he wasn't thinking of her feelings for Shivam (just a boyfriend). He is unaware that his own dosti -wala feeling might be Love and that Pankhuri might have been in love with Shivam or with him. So he is NOT questioning Pankhuri's feeling bcos he is unaware of what it (love) means or completely disinterested in what it might look like. Love is not in his dictionary at all... it will be interesting to see how he finally discovers love.   
Adi's reaction to Pankhu's revelation is exactly opposite to his behavior when he came to know Pankhuri has a boy friend. He was full of questions then, how did she find out that she is in love etc. But when she said Shivam is not her boy friend, he immediately took it. Whether he has realised it or not, he got threatened at first time and secured/settled at the second case. So happily acknowledging, without questioning.
Originally posted by usrfan

Adi's reaction to Pankhu's revelation is exactly opposite to his behavior when he came to know Pankhuri has a boy friend. He was full of questions then, how did she find out that she is in love etc. But when she said Shivam is not her boy friend, he immediately took it. Whether he has realised it or not, he got threatened at first time and secured/settled at the second case. So happily acknowledging, without questioning.

That's why I was a little surprised that he didn't question her! But wow, I didn't think of it that way. Good pointing out! In a way he's relieved I guess that Shivam doesn't have anything to do with them anymore. Just as long as he has his friend with him forever!
sharna dearie..cvz kuch plan kartey hain aur phir hamey chamka deneke liye wo track hi abruptly end kar dete hain...
abhi toh PaYa ke bech mein bohat duree hai toh koi aur tesre ki zaarurat hi nahi haii...🤢
waise nyc post!!