Favorite Sharon's Dialogues

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guyss...lets also discuss Sharon's beautiful dialogues...i know we dont have many...but hre are some few lines i loved it...there is one post on swayam dialogues๐Ÿ˜Š so thought lets make one on Sharon as well...just remembering the beautiful times...nothing else...for SWARON...

Main sach mein humein ek chance dena chahthi hoon...

MY MOST FAVORITE  - pehle wo love letter phir perfume aur abhi ye dress...jaisey wo mere likes dislikes ko achi sey jaantha ho...jaisey mere aaspaas ho...mujhe impress karney ke saarey taarekey aathein hain usey...ye expensive gifts...kya pyaar mein saarey ladkey aisey karthey hain...kya isey hi pyar kehthey hain...kyun soch rahi hun main uske baarey main...

Kyun mujhe uskey saath kaam karna padd raha hai...hamesha kisi na kisi bahaaney sey mere aas paas rehtha hai...apney aap ko pehcahaan hi nahi paa rahi...ye kyun ho raha hai mere saath...kyun wo mujhe ithna affect karr raha hai...

Dont be sorry...dont be sorry at all...kisne kaha tum mujhe affect...tum na hi mujhe khush karr sakthe ho na hi upset...cozz i really dont care...aaj jo bhi classroom mein kaha tha wo sach tha ...that i hate you...i really hate you

Its a gift and i love it...

And I LIKE YOU...

dat Swayam and Sharon are together...

Tum kya Brkfast mein aaj I-WILL-BE-SWEET-TO-SHARON pill khaa karr aaye ho๐Ÿ˜† this one is all time  cute one...

meri harr cheez se affect hothey ho tum...meri choti choti baathein pakad lethey ho...jo main kehthi hooon wo karthe ho ...jo main nahi kehthi samajhthey ho...kyun swayam...because you LOVE me...

You still love me???? abhi???

tum mujhe affect karthey ho swayam...

i really hope you still LOVE me...

MY ANOTHER FAV - tum ho...tumhi ho naa (Abandon corridor episode)

jab mainey tumhaare room mein Sharon corner dekha tho mujhe laga main special hoon but NO...main ek victim hoon tumhaarey gandhey irradon ki...a victim of your dirty fantasy....

Main jo karoon jaisa karoon...hasoon roouun...meri harr cheez sey ithna affect hotha hai...aur ithni intensity main handle nahi karr sakthi๐Ÿ˜†...another cutest one...ye MAJNU ney tho DIVA ka HAAL kharaab karr ke rakha hai...pehle hi ithni confused rehthi hai๐Ÿ˜†

I believe its cozz of this denial mode of Sharon SWARON turned PASSIONATE...Denial mode was presented beautifully and hats off to Sneha Kapoor for those beautiful expressions...God forbid sharon ekdam devi naa bann jaaye in her entry ...i had also loved a bit of rudeness in her...find it cute but not always of course

P.S: waiting for Sharon whose feelings are so pure fro swayam just like Swayam has it for Sharon

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beula ๐Ÿค—  Thanks for this post :)
I loved all the above dialogues from Sharon.

Few of them for the way she said, showing off her Diva attitude and few for how confused she was and then few for how cute the real Sharon is.
Her thoughts and affection is indeed so pure for Swayam.
Will add few other fav's later. 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Beula ๐Ÿค—  Thanks for this post :)

I loved all the above dialogues from Sharon.

Few of them for the way she said, showing off her Diva attitude and few for how confused she was and then few for how cute the real Sharon is.
Her thoughts and affection is indeed so pure for Swayam.
Will add few other fav's later. 

most welcome Sudha...i was feeling so happy making this post...man Sharon is a beauty yaar...and so is swayam...thats why SWARON is beautiful...

and Sharon and her feelings are so precious...and it has got to be rare actually...butithna bhi rare nahi hona chahiye...but rareness creates more beauty...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beulah, mast topic re, My favourite dialogue is always the confession one. I cant get enough of that scene and that dialogues.The class room wala scene be i love it. there are more dialogues will come back to jot it down. but thanks yaar for this lovely post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my fav r:-
do u still love me. ab bhi(from confession scene)

tum itne acche kyun ho swayam(confession+dance camp)

tum mujhe affect karte ho swayam(confession)

i like u very very much(dance camp)

confidance hi nhi hai khud par or dekho na maine accept bhi kar liya(goa)

oohh..toh tumhe iss baat ka bura lag rha hai ki ek rose bhi nhi laye ya phir cycle par aate aate roses udd gaye tumhare(rose day)

realationship realationship hota hai koi exam nhi ki sare que ke ans dene pad

Edited by tashu20 - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
My fav " How dare you "  ๐Ÿคฃ

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How can we forget sharon's OMG and How dare you !! ๐Ÿ˜†
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

My fav " How dare you "  ๐Ÿคฃ

And also "What the hell" shoud count sometime how many times sharon has said that...Cute Sharon...
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i think my fav are sharon's expression then her dialogue becoz everytime i think sharon expression speak much more then her dailogue, and one of my fav is in rd party when swayam asked sharon, m i hurting u, that time sharon had tears in her eye there was so much in that, i cant really write in words. then everytime when swayam say your wish is my command sharon expression r just fab, or i should say that with every swayam great dialogue we have sharon's amazing exprssion who match up equally, and i really loved it.
Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=swayamsharon] [B]<font size="2">honestly i think my fav are sharon's expression then her dialogue becoz everytime i think sharon expression speak much more then her dailogue, and one of my fav is in rd party when swayam asked sharon, m i hurting u, that time sharon had tears in her eye there was so much in that, i cant really write in words. then everytime when swayam say your wish is my command sharon expression r just fab, or i should say that with every swayam great dialogue we have sharon's amazing exprssion who match up equally, and i really loved it.

I totally agree!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Her eyes and her expressions speak more than words...
Nw talking abt her expressions,it's really hard to quote...as if u take each and every scene of Sharon...u can really count on her expressions...such is the charm of Sharon... ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by binuja - 11 years ago