Poll

Who is more of Mamma,s Boy?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
     😕  Which of these guys will let their Mother Manipulate their Lives ?   Pls justify your opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Clearly Mayank is the Mumma's boy! His every action proves that he will take the dictation and injustice inflicted upon him by Seema. 
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good poll! Definitely Mayank! He went along with his alliance with charu for months before he manned up and spoke his true feelings!
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Oh! Di, hard choice to make, I think Mayank is a mama Boy, because it seems like he cares for her opinion. I also think Vihaan is a little bit mam Boy, but he could survive with the help of his brother. 😆Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
No Doubt about that it Mayank
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
its mayankl I dont like his character actually. dont have guts to do standby anyone
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mayank is all talk and no action. He wasted so much time opening up about Gunjan and now he has gotten more dumber after mommy dearest gave permission, he cannot see her fake nautanki?

I can just see Sea-monster (seema) succeed in corrupting his brains and make him believe that Gunjan is the shark. After which Charcoal charu will do her hell pravesh and send Seema to rot hell
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mayank is the winner no contest there!!!

Just because Seema has agreed to his marriage with Gunjan, suddenly, he is all about Gunjan getting her acceptance. I can see Seema being wicked to Gunjan and Mayank will not believing her.  As for her changing herself, if Mayank also agrees to the changes then I hope he realises that she won't be the same person he fell in love with. And I hope Gunjan kicks him to the curb!!!!!!

Vihaan loves his mother but he is a sensible guy and has a big brother rooting for him. So I don't think he will be a mama's boy.