Phir Subah Hogi

Did S & A really had no choice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Actually I couldn't watch last few episodes of PSH but I have been following up WU

I was wondering TVS was angry, upset as he thought few things about S which were actually obvious looking at her actions but he has been following him Heart till now & he was right by doing that but Reva did her job .

What I was wondering was Really S had no other option then to ask A for wedding.

I am thinking maybe she should have just walked out of haveli  to her Mothers house that's what  is most expected reaction at that time.

And A he also could have refused for wedding saying that he know that how much S loves TVS

But nothing of this sort happened I know Lead of this show is the weirdest once.

REVA  in true sense  is lead  of the show

Unfortunately TVS did everything but didn't achieve anything ...most unlucky character I seen on TV ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did S & A really had no choice" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
it seems like Adi wanted to marry why did u think he will miss this hmm ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrpankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
 both had so many choice but both r backstabber idiot,or i say cvs made them idiot...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
CVS are ruining or i say misusing such good actors  like varun badola ,gulki joshi and narayani shastri  talents ( however i never enjoyed/impressed by nadish sadhu's acting just my POV ). they made them look like fools through their stupid characterization with no logic . its really very sad that actresses like gulki and narayani are being cursed by many people due to cvs stupidity they really wasted there talent .Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteseemasrIstilaVinnie79KhatamKahani

razor12

razor12

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

CVS are ruining or i say misusing such good actors  like varun badola ,gulki joshi and narayani shastri  talents ( however i never enjoyed/impressed by nadish sadhu's acting just my POV ). they made them look like fools through their stupid characterization with no logic . its really very sad that actresses like gulki and narayani are being cursed by many people due to cvs stupidity they really wasted there talent .Silly

Very well said Pankhudi!!Clap I second it. I am a big fan of Narayani and like Varun's acting also.
Varun is atleast getting applauded for his acting here but Narayani's talent is being wasted big time as G.   
Thank you for pointing it out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
It is a shame that they are misusing such a wonderful cast in this crappy story. I know Varun signed up to eventually become the "negative" gray  character.  Maybe on paper it sounded good...but  some where along the line things went bad.  No matter what they do  the audence can't seem to hate him!
 Naryani was supposed to be a kick ass mother, and in the beginning she  was wonderful...now  she is sidelined as a confused person helpless to help her daughter/
 Gulki...I am sorry  for her, Her character started out so strong and loved , and now Sugni  is one of the most disliked characters on the show.  An injustice to such a fine young actress.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.