Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Farah, I don't mind which way you take this story. I really love this M&B story that you got penned down here so beautifully so part of me wants the story to be loong and part of me wants the end to be near. Either way it is your choice and I whole heartedly will respect it. Coming to the update, it was beautiful and simply superb. One character I am really loving in your story is Devi Maiyya. She sure has her hands full with these two stubborn and stupid people. Looking forward to the next update. 
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
to begin with...I don't agree with you!

It was great fun...a flustered and confused arnav!

and then the wedding topic...

the precap seems really exciting

update soon
kamtokdin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oscillating? Olfactory? No wonder a "what the" arnav got confused! He probably use more vocab in describing his feeling/ reaction to kushi in that one month than his entire 28 years of life.  Poor confused soul.

But I like this arnav.  Confused, frustrated, grappling with his totally unexpected and new feelings. And of course kushi is not helping, being so confused and confusing herself.  Drag the story all you want. Enjoying the interplay tremendously.
kamtokdin thumbnail
Kushi getting married.WHAT THE?
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The word 'wedding' unlocked ASR's heart.  Poor guy, he was literally stumped by the word. He now doesn't want to send her away. And she doesn't want to go away even to assist Maddy for the Fashion Week. Some break through..waiting eagerly. 

Your writing is brilliant and so captivating..craves for more..
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such a cute update, I loved Arnav's thought process and Khushi justifying her leave issue.. Arnav will now understand what he feels for her, Khushi already does but is fighting it. Lock them up somewhere until they confess... take as many chapters as you need to, love your style of writing...

toblerone thumbnail
everytime i am back reading your story, i have this big urge to make myself a lemonade πŸ˜ƒ
very nice chapter!! so both don't want to get seperated..and khushi's wedding plans are nearing..i think arnav has to hurry up a little, if he wants to win her over..well, he just has to confess and khushi automatically will follow 😊
ps: write as many chapters as you wish!! i don't think it's dragging!!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome update

Arnav is just too into Khushi and he doesn't want lol poor guy

She walks in and he forget everything

uh oh Khushi's marriage, I wonder how he'll handle that 

Khushi's upset! Not Cool!

Oh well can't wait to read the next chapter of how they go home together (hopefully)
Turkiye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love your story.
Write as it comes to you, I don't think any of your readers want you to finish it as fast as possible.
Just let your creativity flow πŸ˜ƒ
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Beautiful update, Arnav got so addicted and attached to Khushi in these few days that he felt it was not as per his nature to let a girl affect him so much and wanted find a way to stay away from her and LOL when she told him abt her marriage prospects he's finding ways to keep her near him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† These two are such dumbos in love that they never are able to read eachothers signals.

I love this SS and the longer it goes the better so pls dont be in a rush to end it πŸ€—