Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Of Lemons & Limes #2 (Chapter 7-12) (Page 20)

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Joined: 03 November 2008
Posts: 13010

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread...awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Girls!
 
I am sorry for the delay in update .. at first I felt rather demotivated to update at all because the whole off-screen drama has really got into me. Thanks to you for checking on this story and for the wonderful PMs, some of you have sent.
 
You will get an udpate soon. Smile
 
Whatever happens to the show, I will end this story as planned.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIsbarunxoxo-Siaa-Ruki.Ffrenzyyfarheen75bs_deepszooni.blueChitraFanjstash10

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18373

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the note... i knew that u must be feeling down... really i dont believe they did this to us

anyways...u take ur time and write it as per ur wish...awaiting the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

thanks for the note... i knew that u must be feeling down... really i dont believe they did this to us

anyways...u take ur time and write it as per ur wish...awaiting the update
 
Thank you so much for understanding.
 
I was feeling too low to update something fun .. and so did not want to ruin the story. I think I can do that now and that will make me feel better too! Whatever they do, they cant take the original IPK from us .. that would keep me inspired. Smile


Edited by Omoraboti - 23 November 2012 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

barunxoxo Senior Member
barunxoxo
barunxoxo

Joined: 28 April 2012
Posts: 297

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
just came across your story and now i'm hooked!this story has the magic of ipkknd and it made me feel better especially with what's going on right now regarding the show..i just read your note and i understand what you must be feeling 
but we readers are always there for support!!:)
eagerly waiting for an update:)
please pm me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunxoxo

just came across your story and now i'm hooked!this story has the magic of ipkknd and it made me feel better especially with what's going on right now regarding the show..i just read your note and i understand what you must be feeling 
but we readers are always there for support!!:)
eagerly waiting for an update:)
please pm me :)
 
Good to know, my words made you feel better. Surely would PM you the next time .. I have accepted your buddy req.
 
Next update wont take much long. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 1833

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
hey where r u ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 1833

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Girls!
 
I am sorry for the delay in update .. at first I felt rather demotivated to update at all because the whole off-screen drama has really got into me. Thanks to you for checking on this story and for the wonderful PMs, some of you have sent.
 
You will get an udpate soon. Smile
 
Whatever happens to the show, I will end this story as planned.


i totaly understand  dear take ur time ...its really deppressing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
arshi ff passion pg 127 ch 9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: soni19sweet   Replies: 1081   Views: 61407

soni19sweet 1081 61407 16 February 2017 at 10:44am by suji5
ArShi:Destiny With TRAILER Thread I

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: chander992   Replies: 1162   Views: 185227

chander992 1162 185227 26 May 2015 at 6:09am by chander992
Savage-II (AR) Chapter 8: Page 54 New!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: gypsy   Replies: 438   Views: 38874

gypsy 438 38874 08 January 2015 at 12:09am by ..NeverGiveUp..
True Colors Completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: rima   Replies: 636   Views: 111939

rima 636 111939 08 October 2014 at 3:57pm by MrBiebersWifey.
FF: The games we play Thread 3 - Chapter 88 Pg 43

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Applebee   Replies: 450   Views: 67878

Applebee 450 67878 23 September 2013 at 9:53pm by Maz786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index