Fan Fictions

SS: Of Lemons & Limes #2 (Chapter 7-12) (Page 158)

Post Reply New Post

Page 158 of 162

arshi-pooja

IF-Dazzler

arshi-pooja

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
New thread...new thread. ..!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Of Lemons & Limes #2 (Chapter 7-12) (Page 158)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
New thread will be up tomorrow & new chapter in the weekend. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyArnavmadhumiPrInCeSs_dIVaarshi-poojabs_deepsGanBarunFanchandana.sshree10clarissajohn

sudhalata1

IF-Dazzler

sudhalata1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
what an awesome FF. Loving it. Read all the chapters in one go. Please PM me when u update next and am waiting

Shaaz.gul

Goldie

Shaaz.gul

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
when will u start new thread dear its almost a week now and u promised an update once a week i guess

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thread 3 posted. Next chapter will be up within this weekend. Smile

Edited by Omoraboti - 15 February 2013 at 6:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepschandana.s

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Farahhh...read all 12...awesome...aaa how can the phone disturb-wa them??? lol...plz complete it soonishhh...He was fed karela hahahahahha...awesome...love it...hugsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

your friend is really bad...took 14 days to update the comment but shameless asks you to update early Embarrassed 

Are you not getting bored of reading "I love this update"...LOL...I dont know what else to say...everytime I read the updates, I feel this is the best you had written...I seriously can't
express how much I love the way you write..no one knows ASR better than you I guess.
I don't see ASR slipping at any point of time..even when he is in best of the moods you ensure that ASR is peeping...which I totally like.. Love is never boring Embarrassed .. btw I love ASR - not as a domestic husband as "ASR" LOL

Wonderful beginning...ASR was totally lost with a simple "I am ready Arnavji", haha..he was under spell..what was gotten into him? "I am not ready Khushi"..haha...why cant they give IPK2 with this kind of scenes...with Barun and Sanaya with just 15-20 episodes as a weekly show...aah..I am day dreaming..you made me  dream.this would have been such a lovely scene.. You spoke my mind ..once a week .. but full of them and wonderful moments .. I will wait the whole week for that one slot ..sigh ..

"He could bet she knew he was looking at her and she was willingly not paying him any attention" ya..? Why is he so confident...Did he forget about her wedding plans...haha..For all the
trouble he gives her I enjoy when he goes thru this mental torture..and I like stronger Khushi... Dont you know how sadist I am when it comes to these two? I love to see them tortured by the others .. LOL

"He needed to see her. He needed to see those eyes"  He needed to see her or he needed her to see him? He needed her to see him to satisfy his ego...isn't it? Well Said!!! Clap

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" our fav dialogue from our fav scene...we are sadists...we like it when he goes thru pain...Ahh! And there you remind me of my fav scene ... I have to watch it now!

"Whoever it is," Khushi composed herself, "Why do you want to know? I can talk to anyone I want."

"Firstly, you have no right to ask me that question. Secondly, I would still tell you if you tell me why you need to know."
This is the Khushi we love, This is the Khushi ASR loves...

"This man was taking her through quite a roller coaster ride of emotions. Only he could make her furious at one moment and all calm in the next"  LOL..should we answer that? Better not! LOL

I read this "so close that she could smell him. Could he smell her too?" and I was thinking only if she knew what he has been doing for a while now and there you are with Devi Maiya smiled. Only if she knew how long he has been smelling her. Yes, yes .. like you know me .. I know you too! Tongue So many things I write here only for my bf .. Day Dreaming

Her lips were slightly parted and shivering in anticipation. How could he disregard such invitation. Blushing, dreaming and signing off..if Devi Maiyya cant help doing that, what are we...
LOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bs_deeps

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Read all in one go...please update soon!!!!!!!

What a place to stop!!!!!!

Omoraboti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top