India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

garv-kumud relationship........iffy

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

they have so many misunderstandings between one another. most of the time they never even did anythin to break eachothers trust and they still went doubting one another. there have beein MILLIONS of times when garv has seen kumud with kshitij when they are just talking as friends! and vice versa for kumud seeing garv with kali. Sure garv has already broken kumud's trust dealing with kali..but still.

With such misunderstandings and no trust between one another at all.....it would be stupid if they ended up together. i mean maybe if they worked thru it then that would be a little more acceptable.....but it is VERY hard to work thru the mess that they are in. they never even sit and talk in a civilized manner to come to any understandings. i really do not see a future for garv........maybe there will be one but in real life, it would be impossible. I KNOW>>>THIS IS A SOAP! hahahaha so you never know...but just my thoughts.

too much damage done for garv and kumud

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

I see your point of view and understand what you are trying to say. I think that garv and kumud wasted too much time doubting one another when they could have expressed their love right off the bat and not have to deal with all this emotion and betrayal. Kumud would not use Ksh*tig as her shoulder to cry on and garv wouldn't go sleep with kali.

If Garv told kumud that he's started to love her.......and vice versa.....then none of this would have happened. They would have been together, rather than on the verge of a divorce.

Think about it........have you ever actually heard Garv tell kumud that he really loves her.........and have you seen kumud tell garv that she loves him............NO! Both of them keep beating around the bush and never got to the point and express their true feelings. If they told each other that they love one another..........then they would automatically have trust in one another.......but no.

They never expressed their true feelings and said how they really felt. They used metaphors, oxymorons, symbols, and meaning.......but never used the word "love". Once you tell someone you love them, well then trust automatically comes into tac. But if you begin to doubt that person right off the bat and already have marital problems, then how can you trust that person?

Therefore........kumud and garv are on a rough road. Until they actually sit down (and like you said) have a civilzed conversation with one another and get their true feelings out on the table..........I don't see any hope for them. Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top