Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
HI, sorry did,nt saw update of episode 7 so updating bt all credit goes to uma dii onlyyBig smile
 WRITTEN UPDATE
Girls scared to see Angad and his friends following them... look in tears... tell the rickshaw driver to go faster... they go up and down narrow lanes and bylanes... Angad & others following... taunting them... rickshaw driver annoyed, says where you ppl want to go... making me run all over the town... I cannot go any further... he stops the rickshaw in narrow lane... P and A beg him,  but man adamant... tells them to get down... he says your 15 rupee trip turns into 60 rupee trip... P pays the man off... she and A go down the nearest lane.. trying to find a hiding place.. they hide... Angad unable to see them.. he goes off... P and A again set off... but get spotted... chase on again..

Meanwhile, K waiting at tailor shop... getting impatient... calls T and C and asks them to come there... tailor asks him if he is related to the Prof... K annoyed, answers that he is Prof's damaad.. asks Tailor whats his problem... warns tailor to shut up...

Angad and friends still following P and A... Angad tells friends to check each and every lane.. does not want to lose sight of the girls... girls hiding, scared...  Angad goes off.. girls come out and run again...
girls running on foot.. Angad & boys following on bikes... the two girls hide behind a house... Angad about to move on, but suddenly P's mobile rings... its her mom.. P cuts call but its too late... the boys get down from bike and walk slowly towards the hiding spot.. smile at each other.. when the reach, Angad is annoyed to find that the girls have again escaped... a pack of melting ice cream and P's dupatta lying on the ground...
mom worried, wonders why P's phone is switched off... Prof says don;t worry they will be OK..

Angad and others again find the girls, but now they reached the main road.. girls quickly climb into another rickshaw and tell the man to go quickly... angad tries to catch them... waving P's dupatta in the air... but suddenly two other bikes cut him off.. Angad annoyed... asks who's this... K removes his helmet... Angad and friends looking worried.. k says I warned you not to trouble those girls... Angad says but I want revenge for my insult from P... K super angry, slaps
Angad hard.. the other boys run, but T and C catch them..
K beats up Angad severely... Krishna.. Krishna music... the boys and Angad fall at K's feet and apologise to him... K tells them never to look at P again... K says P is you bhabhi, learn to respect her... T and C perturbed at K's words... Angad folds his hands and says I surely will respect my bhabhi... all other boys too agree... Angad says to forgive them and let them go... K says only P can forgive you... if not, I will give you more prasadi..
K wipes his hand on P's dupatta which is round his neck... T reminds him that its bhabhi's dupatta... K perturbed... he climbs his bike and goes off... meanwhile, P and A are on the rickshaw, still scared and looking back to see if anyone's following them... suddenly A notices that P's dupatta is missing... P also stunned.. searches around for it... K comes up speedily on his bike... dupatta held up high... he passes them and lets go.. the dupatta lands neatly on P's head... P removes it and stares at K's retreating back... looks puzzled... A too is stunned...
P's mom on verandah, looking worried.. finally girls reach home.. mom comes down and asks them why so late, why their phone switched off.. notices that P's dupatta is torn, asks what happened... P does not know what to say.. stammers.. A tells mom that they had an accident with a bike.. mom  stunned.. Dadi comes out and scolds the rickshaw driver... he protests.. Prof tells everyone to come in the house... they go... inside prof berates the girls for being late and worrying their mother... says nowadays you ppl do whatever you like.. don;t listen to elders... P and A silent... in tears.. Prof asks whether they noted the bike number... they deny... Prof more annoyed.. mom says let them go, they are already scared enough... Dadi tells them to go and change... girls go in... P sitting on bed.. asks A why she lied... A says before this, you yourself said that we should not worry the family members... P perturbed.. 
NO PRECAP
sorry if i was not supposd to post itLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma-Deepali-HamiSkysuk4teenssUma-ArhaanfanhussainramsorekrnSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode# 7" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Missed yesterday's epsiodeOuchwas searching WUTongueThanks MuskaanHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnpiyarapiyariUma-Arhaanfan

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

welcme darls Embarrassed yesterday lud missed u huma dii and veena will u b today there r not Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

welcme darls Embarrassed yesterday lud missed u huma dii and veena will u b today there r not Embarrassed
AwHugwill try to comeTonguewas tired yesterday so slept early LOL

piyarapiyari

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
thanksssTongue
kstDay Dreaming

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

AwHugwill try to comeTonguewas tired yesterday so slept earlyLOL
awww Hug okkk then now take rest and b present in lud LOL LOL

Snigdha_Khanam

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks... I thought that Sheena would be doing it... that's why did not post WU... 
some mix up in dates... I'll clear it up with her...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkypiyarapiyarirekrn

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Muskaan and UmaHug

piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top