Armu4eva

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
:

avourite comfort foods of our STAR Plus characters

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
A comfort food is generally believed to have lot of sentimental value for an individual. Our STAR Plus characters have the same cravings as any of us. Let's see what kind of food makes our adored characters nostalgic.
STARONE.IN

Khushi-MaanviKhushi:  Comfort food: Chocolate

Chocolates remind me of my childhood days when my father used to gift me a 5 Star every time I used to come back home from school. Also I simply love chocolate pastries to such an extent that I have decided to make them for Arnavji whenever I get the chance.

Sandhya: Comfort food: Dal Chawal

Dal chawal feels like homecoming for me. My mother always used to serve me dal chawalwhenever I used to come home from college in the evening. Even today whenever I eat dal chawal it makes me miss my mother.

Sooraj: Comfort food: Rajma Chawal

I love cooking. And whenever I feel low I can only think of making rajma chawal. Once when I was in school, I was depressed during the examination period in the VIII th standard as I had done badly in my mathematics paper. The cook had made rajma chawal that same day. And I don't know why but it somehow helped me get over my unhappiness. Later I realised that it was Bhaboo who fed me rajma chawal and comforted me saying that one examination paper going bad does not mean it is the end of the road. Such a fond memory!

Maanvi: Comfort food: Pizza

Once me and Jeevika di had ordered pizza on her birthday. That was also the time when I had planned a girls night out with all our friends especially for Jeevika di. The glow on Jeevika di's face was truly lakhon mein ek for me. Therefore it holds a special place in my heart.

Naitik: Comfort food: Samosa

When it rains heavily I think of samosas. This one monsoon season, on a particular rainy day I came home completely drenched. Akshara knowing that I would be hungry instantly made delicious samosas for me. Garam garam chai with the samosas was a heavenly treat.

So, what's your favourite food? Do share with us and also let us know if you too love the same dish as your favourite character.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xXafsanaXx...s...b2011Samsangeethanikhilsahaianusha34vish.narenPriya_SDSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Char. comfort food --- Suraj/Sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...s...

...s...

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Tfs

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot...4 sharing d article.

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH