MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SNS forum always special and unique..we might have lost our CM ranking and stuff but imagine guys there are Nazim,Gia,Dev,Vishal,Rucha fans and everyone have their own views about cast crew plot etc but we are always united and there are no internal wars!!  And thats the best part of our forum..We are very happy with both GoHem and RaJi scenes even though we have diff likings!! ..I feel home here though its been few months since i came here ive made friends and always SNS forum rocks!! And we can proudly say we are loyal fans of SNS as no matter what they show we watch and love it!! Saathiyans rock and we are following our show "Saath Nibhana Dosto"!! 😊

Big cheers to all of you!! ⭐️ 

Edit- Congratulating and making posts for friends who have become goldie,dazzler,sizzler etc is the best part of our forum!! I love SNS forum
Edited by scarlet167 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Scarlet⭐️
The forum is good😊
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Well said Scarlet⭐️

The forum is good😊

yea..forum is very good!! ⭐️
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.. This is the only forum where you dont feel like lost in the crowd !!! Everyone will be  noticed and appreciated  here... Truely It so different to be here... I  always prefer SNS forum to any other forum😃 Really this forum ROCKS!!!
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said dear. ⭐️ Our forum is quite good.😊

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilike_tv

Totally agree with you.. This is the only forum where you dont feel like lost in the crowd !!! Everyone will be  noticed and appreciated  here... Truely It so different to be here... I  always prefer SNS forum to any other forum😃 Really this forum ROCKS!!!

Exactly and we all know each other very well and everyone of us get along well!! I always prefer SNS to any other forum
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

Very well said dear. ⭐️ Our forum is quite good.😊

yes and its good coz of all of us!! ⭐️
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well said madhu 👏
indeed SNS forum are the best...👍🏼 whenever u go in any other forum.. Its so boring!!
SNS forum its feel like home 😊 .. Always perfer SNS then other forums

love SNS forum n love my all friends in SNS forum 🤗Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarlet167

Exactly and we all know each other very well and everyone of us get along well!! I always prefer SNS to any other forum

Yes dear, That is one thig.. we all know each other!!
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

very well said madhu 👏
indeed SNS forum are the best...👍🏼 whenever u go in any other forum.. Its so boring!!
SNS forum its feel like home 😊 ..

love SNS forum n love my all friends in SNS forum 🤗

True sherry only this forum makes us feel home!! Yes all of friends here are soo adorable 🤗
Not to mention you were one of my first friends here 🤗