shravani513 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is show going to end this week? some one reply me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
most probably yes.. The last episode is gonna be aired on 17th of this month. If this true then more 7 days are left for the show to end.. 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m happy d show is gonna complete 150 episode on 13 

So it is a gud news 

dat it completed 150 epi ...

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@taani: That's cool.. Good.. We have something not to be so disappointed then. It'll not take leave as an underdog serial. Good.. 150 episodes.
Giafan thumbnail
it is so sad, that this serial is going to end, this soon,.. I liked Tejal,very much.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is ended already ...what we are watching now is only repeated nonsense of script about Moni's stupidity...๐Ÿ˜†
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

This show is ended already ...what we are watching now is only repeated nonsense of script about Moni's stupidity...๐Ÿ˜†

I agree wid u completely 

Dey have actually ruined a very nice show ...

it was very gud sum week bak ..but now it seems as if dey r trying dere best to ruin d story line 

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is it going to end?
it started with a good concept, but fizzled out after MK entry. if they remove her and bring back the old spirit of good will the show might continue
The show is going to end on the 17th and there is no end to MK kks . No one catches her and same in SNS. I think both the production team should hire Arjun Rawte to unveil the kks in both these shows. Especially in EDKHPH as MK is getting on my nerves and everything seems to revolve around her.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raadhni

The show is going to end on the 17th and there is no end to MK kks . No one catches her and same in SNS. I think both the production team should hire Arjun Rawte to unveil the kks in both these shows. Especially in EDKHPH as MK is getting on my nerves and everything seems to revolve around her.

@Bold: 

would luv to see arjun rawte solving MK mystery๐Ÿ˜†