Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

What is wrong with the show

saqi91 Groupbie
saqi91
saqi91

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Is there something wrong with the show ? its been more than a week since it was aired and its following on this forum has not really gone up. It is a lovely show- one with which i fell in love when i first saw it. the innocence of ranvi the simplicity of his life and the way he deals with people around him. moreover i like the way that relationships are portrayed in this show. It is simply superb.
So I ask again- what is wrong with the show? Absolutely nothing, but people really don't follow it because it is about love that we take for granted in real life as compared to other shows which portray the presence of Prince Charmings or Mr Rights who are pretty rare and many spend their entire lives looking for them. So this is what is wrong with the show- it shows or tries to show reality while other shows portray a myth of the perfect chemistry which is pretty appealing to any average person.
Nevertheless I love this show and I think that times are really changing and we might be able to see a greater following for shows such as these. 
What do you guys say?  

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndualita0ringrosessrj1234tulip1234BlueSpiritFutbol_queen-Maahii-dazzlinggirlcuteangel....Mizchiefmakermasznithi07glamarousgeminiaysha1989Essence..Raadhnihinzsmiley20Debo_Afghanvioletshine..Labyrinth..ffkhanprejudicedSmritiKathaash91veenisha-Nia-DJ..Dae_drmerDeetha.KriYaansh960-brokensoul-f.s.mseelaksRummy.-DamnedDrooler-soni595.SidraNikki_Titli

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Sometimes, some shows take time to catch up. This one has a tough timespot.. Maybe that is one reason.

But we never know. The online popularity is never an indicator of how well the show is doing. Hopefully people are seeing it and crying and laughing with the characters.. Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91maszhinzLuminous_Linssmiley20SmritiKatha..Labyrinth..f.s.mseelaksNikki_Titli

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I simply love this show. It is simply amazing and  looks promising...something other than saas bahu dramaSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91maszhinzDebo_Afghansmiley20Luminous_LinsSmritiKatha..Labyrinth..seelaksf.s.m

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I feel the show is already a hit!
Wish it shifts to prime slot!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91maszsmiley20Luminous_LinsffkhanSmritiKatha..Labyrinth..seelaksf.s.m

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
its a superb show. i think it might take some time 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91Luminous_Linsf.s.mseelaks

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
the show is all well dear!!!! but it takes some tym!!!

and im sure once RV and veera story starts forums takes the kick start

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91smiley20Luminous_LinsffkhanNikki_Titli

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
we are all loving the show but it has just started so give the forum its share of time to warn up and then see how it rockz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91Luminous_Linssmiley20

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I love this show... I love the little one and almost everything about it except the time which it airs on TV...
Hope people will come out from the saas bahu saga's and will accept such concepts too... I really want Veera to gain more popularity Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saqi91maszsmiley20Luminous_LinsffkhanNSohi13..Labyrinth..f.s.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index