Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

siyana

Goldie

siyana

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12 (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Loquacious_Aash

IF-Stunnerz

Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
LOl...read part 1...

Fits itWink

SaiS

er_alks

er_alks

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Part -4. Black n White..

Next morning, both RK n M are up early n get ready.M is planning to pick radhaji from airport.
She is intentionally wearing a nice yellow saree with her dori blouse. The red marks have subsided much to her relief.
Neither of them have slept well last night..as yesterday's events are still in replay mode in their heads...

M anxiously:"RK i have something to tell u . I don't like ur stupid games and don't repeat this in future..else.."

RK smirking :" Else wat biwi.. i m curious"

M : "Don't test my patience..i m warning u "

RK walks up to M n raising his hands in mockery:" So what will u do if i tease u again?huh.."

M getting furious now: "RK!!u will be sorry.."

RK laughing :"lets see then .."

He pulls M into his arms and picks her up..Ignoring her shouts..he tries to tickle her senseless.
M started laughing n all the while trying to push Rk away and during this intense tug n pull.. RK accidentally breaks all dories of her blouse much to M 's horror.
M in state of sudden anger slaps RK .

RK is shocked. Both are looking at each other angrily. M realizes her saree has come partially undone and her blouse is in tatters from back..
Rk's cheek has turned peek n burning and his eyes are red with anger.

Fearing RK's wrath, M runs away and locks herself in the bathroom and stands under the shower to cool off her body heat.

Madhu felt dizzy n disoriented .She replayed in her head the events of last evening when they had first brush with intimacy.. she remembered his soft words from last night when he had described her as his object of desire..n then her 5th slap.. o god..she dint want to..it just happened in heat of moment..just an accident.. she felt angry for RK's assault on her ..then remembered her struggle..may be it was accident for him too n i over reacted.. he was just being playful n i pushed him bit too hard.. suddenly she felt a shiver go down her spine.

Feeling numb from cold water, she closed the shower and got rid of her wet saree and wrapped herself in a nearby hanging bathrobe.
Unsure how RK will react once she steps out, M stood near the door trembling n sneezing.
After of what seemed like eternity, M slowly opened the door and peeped outside.. RK was nowhr in sight..She quietly started tiptoeing to the wardrobe to pick some fresh clothes. To her surprise, M saw a yellow-blue saree lying on the bed and a box next to it..
She picked everything up and went to the powder room and opened the box. New set of lingerie in blue lace and sapphire stone earrings matching the saree. Her jaw dropped and she felt confused.
M: "How come??? RK got this? But when ? he couldn't have done this so fast.. so must have brought earlier...but y is he giving it now.. isn't he is mad at me?doesn't he want to chop my head off.. she felt guilty for losing control n slapping him.. "

Slowly she started putting the clothes on.She marveled at the rich fabric of the lingerie and how well it fitted her wondering how the size is always perfect.
M:"May be if RK sees me like this.. his anger will melt away ..I have to thank RK for this at least. " M giggled softly. She put on the yellow skirt and started buttoning the blouse.

Suddenly she felt the door click and saw reflection of RK standing behind her.. Stupefied she looked into his eyes..

RK having his usual smirking look and his anger seems to have cooled down..OR...
M (thinking): "O God.. he is in revenge mode.. God save me.. atleast his cheek looks OK now.."

RK steps close to M.M is feeling nervous.her saree is lying on the floor and her blouse dories still half undone. Thnk god her skirt was on.
In fear n feeling shy, M wrapped her hands around her chest.

He picked up M's body lotion and massaged some on her arms as if clenching her arms.. M stood thr still.. Feeling bit anxious n aroused at the same time..she bit her lower lip n looked at RK. Fearing what RK would do if she protested, she stood thr like a mannequin.
Unrelentingly RK poured some more lotion and with gentle fingers started rubbing the lotion on her back moving his hands lower slowly and then moving to her waist. She flinched and tried to move but RK's grip held her in her place.She felt his fingers caressing her navel n her eyes closed in anticipation. "O RK..Y u have so much affect on me!!" She was already breathing heavy.

Cooly RK unhooked all her clasps from back. M looked at him in horror.She felt his fingers feeling the fabric on her lingerie while touching her skin alongside..then felt him tightly pulling the clasps and hooking it to the last book..bit too tight for her...tied her dories and blouse clasp bit too tightly..
M could feel the color rising on her cheeks and felt goosebumps creeping all over her body.
M let out a short gasp . She arched her back a bit such that her back was now touching RK's chest.
M opened her eyes and saw RK looking intensely at her in mirror . she turned around n hugged him gently hoping she is forgiven.

Rk:"So now i know what a wildcat can do.."

M already turned on by his touching was in no mood to argue but rather something else.She hosted herself on her toes and gently tried to touch RK's lips with hers..

M to RK : " We can always argue later..lets makeup now..."

Moving closer to her ..RK slowly started sucking her lips and gently forcing them open .Finally his tongue started licking ever corner of her mouth and teasing her tongue. His hands were balancing her head for better access. M melting in no time kissed him back until both were breathless.

M flustered looked at RK. He was grinning ear to ear..
M:"whats the joke?"

RK:"Till yest..u were angry that i touched u..see now..u r throwing urself at me.. turnaround was quick..haah"

M felt as if suddenly bitten by 1000 bees.. she felt confused n hurt.For a moment she had thought that maybe RK ..her husband ... cared for her ..only to realize immdlty that truth was otherwise. She felt tears rushing to her eyes .
Jerking herself free from his hold and picking up the bathrobe she wrapped it around her and looked away. she did not want to show her vulnerability... she now knew..RK was only playing with her to hurt her. This is how he was taking his revenge..

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608vkhushboovChansisukritimishrachamkili03svirenparas99Nijagurlrockhamini_yashsmilieyArjunKiAshmanjusha_92Dazlingdivyacoolgirl3Smiley1279Nian4lifeChandni1996elegenttashuAroraN--Ritzz--charlie1950Priya461mangaloreVsoujanyacutestar12pinkstarssiyananihamrmaan-rishrock_ruviSimple-GirlTheDon.ShazzieSanthu.The.Kingnats0101CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmDoracakeafghangirl..Adeeba..sp110ashred12Angel-33saijahnaviDark_ChocolateSHINYSHREYALoquacious_Aash

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
superb update.loved it.continue soon.Smile

SaiS

Dark_Chocolate

IF-Sizzlerz

Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Nice update

SaiS

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Nice update Thumbs Up

SaiS

Santhu.The.King

IF-Dazzler

Santhu.The.King

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Sorry.. I Don't Like The Part.. But Well Written.. 

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
ouch ! dat hurts...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.