Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12 (Page 6)

..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
wow nice yar
plz pm me also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nijagurlrock

darkangel93 Goldie
darkangel93
darkangel93

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
LOVED it!!! pls pm me when u continue!!!!! :)
er_alks Senior Member
er_alks
er_alks

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Part 3 :Cinereous

RK N M walk in silence towards the door. Both are avoiding to look into each other's eyes fearing what they may see.
M is confused.. was that ur love RK? or ur hatred?

RK opens the door. RK's bodyguard is waiting for them.
M: " I need to use the ladies room."

She pulls her hand from RK's grip and quickly walks away. Rk watches her go.

M quickly enters the ladies room looks at herself in the mirror.. hair disheveled.. dress crumpled ..red eyes.. n swollen lips...bites on her neck area...
she felt like she just came out of a boxing ring.

With shaking hands , M quickly splashes cold water on her face and felt bit better.
Cursing herself for not carrying her purse, she tried to smoothe her hair n dress with her fingers without much result. FInally tied her hair in a rough bun.

She looked at her reddened n swollen lips.. remembering the passionate moments and his arms around her...she felt goosebumps on her skin.. shaking herself .
M: "I need to get home ..Cant face anyone in this state.RK..pls dont be stubborn now."

M came out of washroom. RK was waiting for her in lobby. Bittuji n guard were standing at some distance n discussing something.
M walkd upto RK and stood facing him.
M: " Home. Now."

B(looking at RK. M's back at him): "Dinner party begins..."

M cutting him halfway: "Bittuji..in that case, pls arrange to have me dropped at home.. i cant stay."

RK looking at M and taking her hand: "We'll go now."

RK n M reach home in silence. BG is driving and both avoided saying anything in front of him.
Once in the room, M rushes to washroom and showers and changes.
She comes out n goes to the dressing table n starts combing her hair. RK has changed as well and sitting on couch .
he stands up and walks up to her. M is standing there frozen not knowing wat will happen n looking at him fearfully. She steps back a little..
He picks up vaseline jelly from the table and moves towards M.M moves back till she hits the wall.. n RK is standing in close proximity. Using his finger , he gently rubs the jelly on her lips as if slowly caressing them. Moving even closer and taking another dip from the jelly bottle.. he rubbs some her neck where he had bitten few hrs ago. His eyes never leave hers as if searching for something. M looks away..

M (thinking) :"Chot bhi dogey aur phir dawa bhi.. what is this RK."

RK : "Its late.I think u shud eat n rest." and RK walks towards the changing room.

M bewildered watches him go..

M goes down to fetch some food for them. She reheats the Biryani that cook has left for them and absent mindedly takes the tray to the room.
RK is sitting on bed with eyes closed.
She serves the biryani in 2 plates and keeps one next to RK. RK is watching her closely.
RK doesnt pick up his plate and is instead signals M to do it for her.
Rolling her eyes..M picks up the spoon and starts feeding RK. RK is eating like an obedient kid.
Tears trickles frm M 's eyes.

Slowly he raises his hand and wipes the tears.He takes the plate away and scoots closer to her.
RK: "Angry at me?"
He moves his hand on her shoulder.His fingers slowly touching the red bite marks one by one..

RK:" I m not going to apologize coz I m not sorry for what I did.I did not mean to hurt u ...Say something.You haven't uttered a word in last 2 hrs.. "

M looks up . She doesn't knw what she is feeling.. Sad?Angry? Frustrated? She felt hurt.Her pride was hurt. she felt like a withered flower silently waiting for its end.
M started to get up but RK holds her back.

RK: "So someone is really pissed off.. hmm..lets c.. its ur fault biwi.. u looked bewitching today.. u seduced me in that eye popping dress .. n see u fell in ur own trap."

M snapping finally : "RK, i dont like ur games.. n i m not ur toy.. n u forced me to..." she looks up at RK who is smiling...

RK (thinking) : " I knw exactly how to make her talk.."

M : "Yeah go on..smile.. I feel tortured today... thats how u like me na..."

RK(pulling M close): "Yeah i love to torture u .. i like it when u r vulnerable... i like ur soft skin .. and ur delicate lips n wild eyes..i like ur beautiful curves.. n ur intoxicating smell.. i like all of u .. n i want to possess all of it" RK lowers his head and slowly kisses on her cheek...

M is confused n angry n felt flushed suddenly ...in no mood to give up so easily.. she jerks her hand free and walks away. RK looks at her in astonishment..he walks up to her ..

RK:"Biwi..tareef bhi kar di..ab bhi naraaz ho?"

M without replying walks to her side of bed n buries herself inside her quilt..

RK annoyed by her muted response but not ready to quit as yet looks at the cushion partition.. "Will see what we can do tomm about this." he drops on his side of bed and switches off the lights..

M muttering : " I will tell u wat torture is ..very soon.."

Inside RK's head:
I knw M u r faking anger ... n u loved it when i described ur assets... you want me but on ur terms!!!... u r turning into me biwi...lol..
I have to think something new to get my wild cat back..

Inside M's head:
Living with u has taught me some tricks as well RK... u will learn what tormenting someone means..very soon...

PS:
Suggestions welcome for next part.. I am running short of ideas for avenging M..

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

kichuspreet_21simran2608vkhushboovChansipaagalbandarsvirenparas99coolgirl3manjusha_92Dazlingdivyanai1311_yspAngel.KhushismilieyangelicdeeptiNian4lifeelegenttashurock_ruvi--Ritzz--aan-rish1mangalorecharlie1950Priya46baublescutestar12pinkstarssiyanaranithaShazzieSanthu.The.Kingnats0101CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmsparikhafghangirlVsoujanyaDoracakeMarie_789TheDon.sp110Simple-GirlsaijahnaviForeverForUashred12mauaaAngel-33..juhi..SaiS-Iruni-LogicalNonsenseSHINYSHREYALoquacious_Aash

..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
awesome update plz continue soon and plz pm me too...
CheckmateIWin IF-Dazzler
CheckmateIWin
CheckmateIWin

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Omg you updated Dancing Dancing
That was Hot Blushing
So next part is M avenging RK Evil Smile
Eagerly eagerly waiting Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Cont soon 
Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Awesome update.RK onto mission and so is Madhu. Lets see who wins.

Continue Soon.
PM me when you update.
cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Nice ud cont soon. Smile
aan-rish Goldie
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
wow its sooo nice. ClapClap. i would luv to see this  RK and M onscreen. It will be fun to watch Day Dreaming. Great update.. And please update soon dear,..Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index