50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
50 shades of rk is brilliant  loved it.  
Part - II
sorry for tenses n typos..wrote this in a jiffy

PART 2 : Ashen grey

Madhu just froze in her place ... her mind went blank and heart beat went over the roof..
What did just happen?? Why do u have such affect on me RK? I want to hate u n lust for u at the same time. I want u to smell u up n close and I want you to kick you for playing this nasty game . The passion in ur eyes  enrages and tingles my skin at the same time.. I dont knw i m getting goosebumps coz of ur cold fingers that just caressed my neck or coz of exasperation . What am i craving for .. to be touched with passion again or to blast you to relax my nerves...
She closed her eyes remembring RK's fingers tracing her neckline... then felt a shiver go down her spine..
I dont knw if I m melting or ashened by this shade of RK..
someone pls help me...

M looks at RK.. his face is plastered with an crooked smile and he is making knots with the lighter grey tie .. her stomach is churning with thoughts on how worse this evening is going to get for her ..

Just then RK's mobile rings and both are shaken from their stupor.
M turns her face away and starts slapping herself in head.. how could i b so stupid and fall in RK's trap so easily...
Think M something... I cannot let RK trample my ego like this...  may be i should refuse to go ...

Rk ends the call, picks the shrug and walks towards M.
M opens her mouth to protest... but RK cuts her  : " My answer is No. You dont have option to back off.. get ready .. i dont like to be late .." he throws the shrug on her face..

M shuts her mouth and hisses ..
He goes to the sofa and sits watching her cooly.

Slowly she walks towards the mirror .RK's eyes are following her.."why do i feel he is undressing me in his head.. "..uhhh...

M takes off the dupatta  and looks in the mirror.. she smoothens the creases on the dress. tries one last time to push the dress up a bit to cover her cleavage ..but its slips back to its comfortable position again and leaving slight upper portion of her bust bare.. she knws RK is watching her and her skin is burning with his gaze... swiftly she puts on the shrug hoping it will block the gaze for a while and adjusts it. The shrug is jacket style and has covered her shoulders and chest well. Feeling bit relieved ..she checks her look one last time in mirror...

Make up : Light n Perfect ..Check
Lips : Slight shade of red.. Check
hair : Open n blow dried ..Check
Cheeks : Burning hot .. uhh  Check
Body : Goosebumps , warm, shaking but nice dress ... Check
Stockings : Check
Lingerie : Smooth against her skin... Check
Shoes: Fanatastic .. Check
Arm candy (looking at RK's image in mirror)  : Chocoliciously handsome..Check

RK walks towards her and M could feel her heart going faster . Her throat goes dry." " Not bad Mrs RK.. Lets go."

M (thinking) : " I m not letting u win RK.Not tonight .. "

RK lost in some thoughts is driving in silence .Finally M blurts : " Which movie are we going for and since when did u start attending such filmi parties... "

RK (coldy w/o even looking at her ) : "Twilight Saga : Breaking Dwan-2. Promotion team asked me to do this .. Any other qtns?? .. "

They reach the venue in silence.. M sees a long queue of cars and crowd and cameras .. There is so much noise near the venue .. Something inside her starts to panic...  She has nvr been on red carpet before...what if i trip... wat if i do something stupid ... i dont knw anyone here ..
She remembers last time RK had party at home n the extent he had gone to insult her...  o god... help me ... she looks at RK ..he is so cool n composed ...

Bittuji n RK's bodyguards come near the car and asks them to follow them .

M's knees are faltering..she is still sitting in car...she is shaking with fear ..she cant walk in with so many cameras .. she wont... ..she looks around for options to run away ..

RK comes over n opens the door for  her.. she gives him pleading look.. He offers his hand to her: " Too late to escape now..smile.. ppl r here to see me ..not u ... I m in no mood to insult u today..just follow my que"

M finally takes his hand and they start walking. RK is holding  her hand tightly ..their fingers entwined and keeping her close . M is walking with her eyes down.. she is having crowd phobia...

RK: "Face up biwi..n Smile"

Cameras...shouting fans... all r there.. RK is waving n smiling. M tightens her grip on RKs hand ...They dont stop to pose and walk straight inside much to M's relief.

But her color drains when she looks around ... so many celebrities ... n so many eyes on RK... 'what am i doing here'..

RK : " Biwi..now i knw u hav steel grip... spare my hand now..."
M looks downn.. she is still holding to his hand tightly and her nails digging in his skin... she quickly releases her grip.

RK : " Your cheeks are matching color of ur dress ..go n have some drink... else you'll end up burning the movie hall.. "..RK walks away .

M is feeling bit lost in the place ..She recognises some popular faces but knws no one.. Sipping her Coke in one corner, her eyes search for RK...
RK is surrounded by ppl ...media trying to get bytes from him, his new actress -Ayesha holding his arm and smiling ear to ear, wannabe page 3 socialites trying to hug/kiss him.. uhh.. he seems to be  enjoing the circus...
watever...

"Hey , u r Mrs RK na? "

MB turns around to see who recognised her.. Its the 2nd lead guy who is working with RK.. Ofcourse the entire team is here to promote the movie ..

" I hope u remember me.. we met on the sets.. You look different today.." he extends his hand to her .
M shakes hand with him.

"Hey I think something is stuck in ur hair... piece of paper i think .. let me help u .."
M asks him to remove it ..
He move closer and extends his hand to shake off the paper..

Next moment bittuji is there: " Bhabhiji..chief has asked me to take u inside the hall..NOW.." he says glaring ..

M : " n RK?"

B: " He will come later. He is with Ayeshaji"

Bittuji leaves M in the box suite... with just 2 sofas.
M : "Ofcourse... RK like private entertainment.."
M happy for finally being away from crowd cozies herself on the sofa and picks up popcorn tub .

20 mins into the movie and RK hasnt come..
M is wondering..what happened ?? No one has come... Bittuji n RK.. dont they want to see the movie?? Or they forgot abt me n left...

M : "Anyways..y shud i bother... atleast i like the hero..  good RK is not here to annoy me.. i can drool over Pattison in peace..." she smiles and thinks aloud ..

Half n hour later..she looks up again ..someone is standing near the sofa n looking at her ... Its RK !!" Since when has he been standing here???? "
she feels a slight thump next to her on the sofa..M shifts slightly away from him and turns arnd to see other sofa.. no Bittuji!!M tries to ignore RK and turns towards the screen and thinking fruiously. " Go back to AYESHAJI's arms ..uhh... y bother to turn up after half the movie is over .urghhh.. "
M jibing at RK : " Thanks for bringing me here n leaving me in peace... Pattison is do droolicious in IMAX."

Suddenly she feels RK's hand enclosing her waist and pulling her. RK roughly pulls her on his lap and his other hand around her shoulders holding her tightly.. Her hips are on his lap and she is partly turned towards RK..

M gasps and is about to shout but RK puts his hand on her mouth. "SHHH..."

RK whose lips are nearly touching M's ears whispers:" No shouting Biwi.. this is a public place.Now i will take my hand off ."

M gasping for air and panicing : " RK what r u doing .. release me .. " struggling n punching RK to free herself.

RK : "dont waste energy biwi.. I will release u wen i want to "

M still trying to free herself.. suddenly realises RK is drunk.. She can smell alochol ..
M : " RK .. u r drunk.. leave me " trying violently now...

RK  trying to control M : " No I am not .. Ayesha forced me to drink one..thats it ... "  RK finally catches M's both wrists in one hand behind her and other hand tightly holding her by waist...

They are so close now.. face to face and their bodies touching at all the wrong places..
M could feel her body suddenly awakening to new sensations and panic in her heart.what is he doing...
M tries to jerk away but no use .. she is trapped and RK is not relenting .

RK : " I am a control freak biwi and u defy me..how dare you.. any other man or idea of one capturing ur imagination enrages me.. i have to set this right..."

M :"Whattt"

Before M could completely understand what RK just said.. she felt RK pulling her close to him and his lips touching hers... his masculine smell entering her system... the touch of his lips melting her . He sucked her upper lip and then moved to lower one.. as if absorbing the wetness and then slowly pushing his way into her mouth ..

M suddenly felt cold, naive and sweet at the same time.. her body  trembling with this sensation.. she stopped moving and sat in his lap frozen...

RK stops kissing n looks at M .. she is looking at him with bewildered eyes ..
RK (whispering): "What?? don't you like to be touched? isnt this wat ur inner goddess has been begging me for?? "

M is looking at him with confused expression..
Rk releases her hands and loosens his grip on her .. he softly moves his hand to push her hair back and touching her face...

He starts giving small gentle kisses on her face starting with eyes and moving lower . and lower ..trailing her neck and his hands pulling her close in a hug ..

M is losing all grip on herself with each kiss and giving in like a woman in need... she puts her hands around him to hold him .

Suddenly she feels RK hands feeling her up and inside her shrug.. his fingers tracing the upper edge of her dress from back to front side and his lips tormenting her neckline and moving closer to her lip again. she is gasping with each kiss ...

Their lips lock into into a deep kiss and exploring each other till they can no longer breathe and have to separate to catch their breath..

M is feeling dizzy , weak and wet..all at the same time...

Coming back to her senses both realize they r in movie theatre and  movies end credits are rolling...  they both look at each other.. M feeling suddenly embarassed pushes herself out of his lap n on the sofa...

RK gets up and adjusts his suit n looks away and M also gets up n adjusts her disheveled hair n totally crumpled dress . Her body is feeling warm, lips are burning n cheeks r flushing as if just out of sauna...she pulls her shrug closer to her body and closes her eyes ...

RK takes her hand in his : " Time to go home .. "

Inside RK's Head:
Did i hurt her? was I too rash? did she even like what i did? does she want more of me?
M, i knw u dont like me drinking ..but i had no option... i want u so bad and can barely control myself .. But to get myself to kiss u , i needed some strength.. pls dont mind...

Is she going to run away the moment we step out??i will be ashened if what i have done just now will push u away from me ... This is me .. worst shade of grey...

Wow ! yet another amazing update 
I totally loved it ๐Ÿ‘
justified the mood and ambiance perfectly kudos โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
โค๏ธ
Awesome.. ๐Ÿ‘
Continue Soon.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
OHEMGEE this os is AMAZING
wow i didnt realise my own cheeks r pink after reading this :P u write so well i can feel every emotion what madhu  is feeling
plz add me to ur pm list!!!!
Awesome update 
loved it
continue soon
Wow...amazing...sizzling...uff...loved this grey shade of rk...do continue ...
Thanks for the update. Its good..!
โ˜บ๏ธvery hot   nice part next plse 
Awsommee.. Update continue soon.. Nd do pm me