Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

Jhanvi11

Jhanvi11

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Please updaaateee!!!!b!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12 (Page 12)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awwwhhh poor madhu!!!!! :(

er_alks

er_alks

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

PART -V

M was hurt.Her heart was hurt.. She was angry at RK for mocking her love..for mocking her body..So what she slapped him.. it was just a mistake..she wanted to apologize but RK..being RK punched her feelings for his revenge before she could say sorry.. She just wanted to run away from him ..

Gathering her tattered feelings n strength, M walked away from the powder room w/o looking at RK.
Rk was calling her..asking her to stop ..but she was in no mood to listen watever he had to say ..she went to her wardrobe and absentmindedly pulled out a dress and went to bathroom to change..
When she came out, her eyes n nose were red from crying and mind was paralysed with anger.
W/o looking at RK , M walked to the bedside table n picked her purse and started walking.. Rk was shouting now : "Biwi!!"
M not heeding to his threats continued to walk till she felt being pulled roughly by RK..
RK:"Whr r u going?"
M stayed silent..
RK:"I am asking something..u cant leave w/o answering me"
Still no reaction from M..Rk realized that M was not even looking at him n her eyes were red.
He released her arm. Both stood facing each other for a min..Finally M turned around and walked away.
R looked at her with surprise n worry..he knew he had crossed his line today..he shudnt have mocked her like that..He knew M had a soft corner for him and he hurt her with his crude humor.

RK sat restlessly on the sofa.. he dint knew where M had gone n when she will be back.. he cudnt muster the courage to call her .. A part of him feared if M had run away or soemthing..
Two hrs passed and no sign of M.He called Bittuji.. : " Where is M?"
Bitthuji :" No idea chief.. "
Next he called Padmini and got simiar response. He was starting to worry now.. Whr could she go..may be temple?
Finally he heard some female voices from downstairs..he rushed out of his room..

M was standing there with Maa.. Ofcourse!!!!! he now remembered.. she was supposed to go n pick up maa.. he felt relieved.
M was in no mood to relent today.She decided to not enter the room till RK was asleep. To keep herself busy , M went to Ma to help her unpack and then make dinner. RK was acutely aware of her attempts to ignore him.. Something which he hated.. He liked to be Center of M's universe at all times.He wanted to make up to her and see her smile..but she had clearly decided against giving him any chance today .

RK went back to his room thinking of options:
1. forcefuly bring her to the room.. Naaah..she is already angry..no more force today..else she will burst..
2. Act sick.. maa will send her to take care of me ... hmmm..not bad.. last option..
3. Say Sorry.. No!
4. Get a gift .. she dint wear the saree i gave her in morning.. next she will throw my gift on my face.. uhh..no
wat else?
Suddenly he saw M going towards the terrace and he smiled..
He followed her quietly.
M was still feeling upset.. she decided to spend some time on terrace all by herself to calm down and collect her thoughts.. She went to the terrace and went n sat on the swing and closed her eyes and trying hard to not cry again. Unable to control her emotions..she felt tears trickling from her eyes..

Suddenly she felt someone's fingers on her face wiping her tears.. she opened her eyes..it was RK!
M looked away.. she had come to terrace for some peace..but this RK .. he was just not ready to leave her alone.
RK sat next to her with his eyes not leaving her face. M looked away.She tried getting up..but RK gently held her .

RK: "knock knock".. M dint reply.. again he repeated "knock knock"
M angrily :"WHo is it"
RK : "Hi ..I m RK..the most dashing superstar.."
M:"Oh the egomaniac, self-aggrandizing, narcissistic, braggart RK! "
RK smiling: "COrrect"
M:"Get lost.."

He repeated "knock knock"
M sighing:"WHo is it"
RK:" Kanjamas ki aatma"
M looking annoyed : "Who let u out from Studio"
RK bringing his face closer to her ear:"RK.. u sent the braggart away n he came to studio n i had to run away"
M:" Y?"
RK grinning:" EK studio mein 2 bhoot kaise reh sakte hain ..so i have come to u..if u dont talk to me .. i will torture u..hahaha"
With a small jerk n suddenly Rk pinched M on sides softly.. M feeling scary suddenly stood up .. he looked at RK.. he was thoroughly enjoying n laughing seeing M's reaction.
M felt her anger melting seeing RK laughing at her like a kid.. but she dint want to give up so easily..
M:"Enough Kanjamas..am not scared of u .." Saying that M starting running towards the door n to her room.The word 'aatma' was enough to scare her..
Rk followed her n was still laughing..
the room was bit dark and M felt scared.M ran to the bed and hid herself in her blanket.RK came n sat next to her. Finally he also entered the blanket and pulled M close to him.

RK:"knock knock"
M:" Bas karo.. "
RK: "Be a sport biwi"
M annoyed : "WHo is it"
RK: "Ur mad pati Biwi..if u take me in.. wont let any Kanjamas near u .. give me one chance atleast"
M mocking him n pushing him away: "Thappad se darr nahi lagta??"
RK pulling her close: "Biwi.. my left cheek is complaining.. left one also wants a close encounter with ur hand.. he is getting jealous of the right cheek.."
RK:"So biwi.. maan jaao ab to..else kanjamas ki aatma will come n haunt me .. "
M looked at RK.."what to do with this guy.. he is just impossible.."
M replying curtly:" I'll think about it.."
RK:" What can i do to persude u..tell me.. u knw i wont give up "
RK:" Do u want me to use my magic charm?? Ahaa" and he kissed M's neck.
M : " You are impossible RK..n i m not ur play time doll.. let me go..."
She tried pushing RK away n getting out of the blanket.
RK :" Dont be mean biwi.. cant u see i m ready to forgive u for ur himmat today.. u shud be thankful.."

M turning towards RK : "Knock Knock"
RK :"Who is it?"
M: "Malik"
Rk:"quick Malik .. u see i m trying to get cosy with ur daughter.." saying that he tried to pull M back in blanket..
M: " Jo aaj subah mila naa ..woh bachpann mein mila hota to yeh haalat na hoti tumhari.."
Rk smiling : " Sasurji.. since i have met M, she has been on slapping spree... thankgod we never met in bachpan.. else u daughter-father combo would have beaten the shit out of me by now.."
M felt embarassed n remembered their past ruthless encounters ... she smiled at RK's silly response...
Rk :" N for every slap , i have taken revenge ..no exception this time also .. "
Saying this Rk pulled M closer to him in a tight hug..M looked at him with fear..
RK : " I m ur husband biwi.. cant u ever treat me like one for a change/"
M looked at him with surprise .. does he even know what he is saying ..
RK continued :" what? y so shocked? can't RK make up for his bad deeds .. lets start from backwards.. for this morning i mean ... trust me , will u ?"
he softly placed a kiss on her lips.. M felt fear creeping in her heart.. She remembered the morning incident.. and tunred her back towards him..
Rk pushed her hair aside and started planting kisses on her neck..
He slowly started opening the zip of her suit.. M feeling flustered turned and held his hand..
M:"Wat r u doing RK?"
RK:"persuading u ..." he planted more kisses on her neck n back.His hands entered her dress from back and slowly started peeling her dress from her shoulders..M felt the color rising on her cheeks...
Rk held her in spoon position and his hand was caressing her back
M felt her anger melting with every kiss..She felt Rk's hands creeping inside her kurta and touching her bare body..
Pulling her kurta off her shoulders, RK dug his teeth deep into her shoulder to savour her soft flesh.
He heard M's  soft cry and suddenly looked up at M's flushed face.. and then at the bite mark..
S: "sorry.. i dint realise..." he gently rubbed the area with his fingers.
A:"that is ok.. but u r bit heavy .."

Realising his folly, RK quickly got off from M's body and lay next to her.
RK: " Are you ok? sorry if i m losing control but my hormones are dictating my limbs now.. u r simply irresistable.. "

RK started kissing her back and undoing the clasp of her bra and removing her top from her torso. He felt M shudder and shyly trying to cover herself. RK gently caressed her back n took his shirt also off..

RK: "hiding from me?" he trying pulling the blanket playfully.
M let the blanket go.. but hid her face in the pillow..

Sensing M's shyness..RK rolled M to make her face him... her hands were clenched around her chest with the blanket.

RK whispering in her ear :" May I ..." n kissed on her cheek.
M smiled and nodded softly and started nibling his ear.RK dipped his head down to reach her lips once more and took them as his prisoners.. .
He sucked her upper lip and then moved to lower one.. as if absorbing the wetness and then slowly pushing his way into her mouth .. M melting instantly started kissing him back..
slowly he took control of her hands and wrapped them around his neck and got on top of her this time balancing his weight properly..

They were so close now.. face to face and their bodies entangled and RK's hands n lips roaming freely on her body.
M felt like a new unhibited woman and her body blooming like a rose bud and S was like gently caressing the petals.. RK's touch was making her weak and wet .. she was moaning everytime he kissed arousing RK even more.

suddenly she felt RK's hand tugging at her bottom and pulling it down.. she gulped .. "Am i ready??"
RK as if sensing her question :"lets see if we are ready.."
M suddenly felt that she could be never be more ready than she is now and she also wants to give it all to RK .
Rk's fingers moved to her thighs and dipped into her core.. M felt ripples going through her body .. her body was experiencing a new pleasure that she never knew of  ..
RK nuzzling her :" So someone is ready... ahaaan .. "
She felt RK forcing her legs to part and adjusting himself between her legs .. her legs were shaking with arousal.. RK gently massaged her thighs and told her its ok .. n just njoi the moment..
Both looked into each other's eyes.. M felt bit hesitant and scared of what was going to happen ..
RK  sensing her fear : "Just Trust me .." M nodded meekly .. her body was already in 7th heaven and she felt all her blood rushing south..Now there was no looking back..saying this he swiftly entered her, pushing back and forth causing her to moan.She closed her eyes n dug her nails on his back ..
"Rishabbb", M moaned in pleasure. Hearing her moans RK thrust in her faster n both climaxed.

Finally exhausted after their intense session, both fell asleep in each other's arms  ..

Edited by er_alka - 13 December 2012 at 4:59am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608paras99svirenChandni1996ArjunKiAshhamini_yashDazlingdivyacutestar12aan-rishrock_ruviAroraNkendraSimple-GirlmauaaCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmDoracakeMarie_789Santhu.The.KingTheDon.saijahnaviashred12dreamyjenniceMy_VivJaan..Cute_Angel..LogicalNonsenseSHINYSHREYA

..Adeeba..

IF-Dazzler

..Adeeba..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
thanx 4 PM. i was waiting 4 the update from many days & my wish came true. loved the update. can't wait 4 next part.update soon.

also me 1st.

kuttu

Goldie

kuttu

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Loved the part on the terrace. So Rk can be soft hearted and he actually tried to win his wife over.
The last part was super hot

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
ooohhh HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! LOVED IT YAAARRR!!!!! cheers for the pm!!!!! 

rocking-girl123

Groupbie

rocking-girl123

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
awsum yar!!!!!!!! pm me the nxt part :)

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
LOVELY PART..REALLY LIKE CHANGED RK ND KNOCK..KNOCK..SCENE WAS CUTE..Wink
THNX 4 PM DEAR..UPDATE NXT PART SOON...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.