50 shades of RK : PII:PG3/P-III:PG-6/PIV-PG8/PV-12

Posted: 11 years ago
Those who hav read or aware abt Fifty shade triology.. may njoi this more..

Part -1 : Cloudy grey

No new pooja/keertan at home , radhaji has gone to meet his sis for few days , so MB decides to read a new novel to kill time. She picks up the IPAD from shelf and googles for the popular novel that dipali had mentioned soemtime ago ...

4 hrs later...
RK returns early from his shoot .

RK (sees madhu doing something on his IPAD ): "wat u upto biwi? "

M is lost in her activity n continues with her reading with concentration and no reply.

RK eyes M:
She is smiling slightly and totally engrossed...Looking slightly flushed ..n cheeks have turned pink n hair open and slopping on her shoulders.

RK (slightly louder now) : "Biwi!! "

M (looks up with a jerk n shock..eyes widening): "RK, y r u home so earlyyy???..its only...errr.. 3 PM!!! "
MB almost stumbling while trying to stand and looking shockingly at the IPAD and then RK..
then quickly trying to do shut down the IPAD...

RK (annoyed and approaching her) : "So now i need ur permission to come to RK mansion...huh ...what hav u been upto .. "

M cuts RK midway (almost fumbling ): "I'll go get ur tea ".. trying to run with IPAD in 1 hand and holding her dupatta in other to avoid tripping..

RK grabs her hand midway and pulls her close..her skin is warm.. and hair flowing everywhere . She is smelling like soft lillies (his fav),lips sliglhtly wet as if inviting him ..

and wat else : terror in her eyes .. whats wrong with her ??

RK(looking at her suspiciously) : "whats the scandal biwi .. pray tell .. what is it that has this kind of effect on u ? You look flushed."

M (still in shock n now embarrassed) : "Nothing ..i think its the heat... "

RK (trying to grab her other hand) : " Let me also see besides me what else can turn u ON.. <smirking>

M trying to push him away : "Just let me go .. I have work in kitchen.."

Rk finally grabs the IPAD and lets her go . M still having the terrorized look in her face: "Off you go biwi..NOW.. I need my tea.."

MB with eyes full of despair starts walking towards kitchen...
o god o god o god .. what will RK think of me if he sees what i was reading.. o god o god o god ...
she is biting her lower lip and nails n praying that Rk doesnt open the recycle bin.. else he will know...
M (mumbling to herself) : "y did i get so lost in reading ... i shud hav shift deleted the file... "

15 mins later :
M to Neha : Take this tea tray for chief to his room pls!

N Neha is back in less than a minute with the tray as it is..

Neha : "Chief doesnt want this."

Urghhh.. i knw what he wants.. this impossible shade of RK.. oops.. keep quiet M..

M takes the tray to room.. Rk is lazing around n reading some script...wat a relief...but wait..the IPAD.. whr the heck is the ipad.. She keeps the tray down n looks around..

RK: "looking for something??"

M: "Nothing. Your tea.." and then she sees it.. it lying on the table and whoa... it has been turned ON .. she looks at it in horror n then at RK .. who seems to be njoing his tea n her expressions ...

M (thinking n shivering a bit) : "does he knw ??i hope not.. o god .. he seems to have lost all interest in IPAD...No he doesn't knw n doesn't bother..."

Quietly she goes down and tries to busy herself in kitchen . strangely RK doesnt call for her for next 2 hrs and M calls up Ma and starts gossiping with her to distract herself ..completely forgetting the afternoon adventure..

6: 00 PM
Bittuji enters with RK's designer in tow.. and some boxes..

B: "Bhabhiji.. did chief inform u abt ur evening plan?"

M: "What plan?"

B: " There is a movie premier and u will accompany him"

M: "Nonsense bittuji.. u knw i have no taste for such events."

B: " Designer has got evening party dress that you can make good use of .. "

M : " I am not coming and party dress.. u n RK r out of ur minds bittuji"

RK (from top of staircase) : "Dint u hear him properly?? You have 2 options : 1 -Accompany me and 2 -You will accompany me .. choose wisely biwi."

M : " RK .. stop it .. I m not coming .."

RK to Designer(ignoring M) : " Pls keep the boxes in the room. madam will wear it."

RK to Bittuji : " We will see u at the premier."

RK glaring at M : " Biwi .. time to get ready biwi"

M in anger walks away..

In the room:

M sees 4-5 boxes that the designer left.. she opens the bigger one .. n whoaa...

A beautiful ruby colored velvet shift dress with delicate lace trimmings . Dress is off shoulder style.. she gasps..

M : " I am never wearing this !!! no one can force me into this..."

RK(smirking) : "Wrong biwi.. if u feeling shy urself... allow me to help u get into this..i wud luv to help u ... "

M : "shut up RK!! ..u knw i dont... this is soo revealing... "

Rk (amused ) : " Dont worry biwi.. Rk doesnt like trespassers on his private property.. wont let u get uncomfortable.. . put it on atleast.. then will decide. Make use of all the stuff that designer left.. c u later.."

M (hesitant) opens other boxes.. beautiful black pumps(heels!!!!!! another NO)... new perfume .. ruby drop earring (whoaaa)... a shrug (thank god!!!) . ...

Finally opens the last and smallest box n gasps in shock: Lingerie n stockings... O m G ... Finally after 2 mins of recovering from shock ,taking the lacy lingerie in her hands n admiring the silky fabric ..n thinking hard : " Who picked this up for me?? the designer ?? n how did she knw wat size wud fit me?? she guessed it?? how come?? RK?????? NO!!!!!??? how wud he knw my size.. he nvr touched me like that ... NOOO...thats impossible ..
n RK asked her to bring this??disgusting creep? what is going on???????

M walks towards bathroom and takes a quick shower and tries on the new black lingerie and ola... it fits like second skin...
she is still trying to put pieces of puzzle together and looks at herself in the mirror... n then smiles a bit : "whoever picked this..Choice is fab.. this is sexy and this push up thing... super nice... if RK sees me like this , his jaw will touch the floor... wait... whr is my mind drifting.. back to senses M... "

M smoothens the body lotion all over the body and sprays the new perfume wondering : " Whats happened to RK that he is going to this lengths for the premier... must b something big.. aahh this smells so dreamy... "

She quickly slips on the stocking n then the dress and then turns towards the mirror ..
Dress fits so well.. falls till just below the knee much to M' s relief and hugs her curves so well... there is a slight cleavage and bare shoulders!!!!! " I m so not wearing this..."

There is a knock on the door n M panics.. Its Neha..

M opens the door slightly : " What neha?"

Neha : " Chief asked me to help u get ready fast.."

M : " Whr is RK? Tell him i dont need help n i m not wearing this dress"

Neha (confused): "But Chief said.. need to leave in 15mins..he is downstairs.. "..looking at M pleadingly.

M : "Fine.. i will tell this on my own "

Neha comes in and admires M in the dress . Helps her blow dry her hair ..put on some body bronzer much to M's annoyance.. and light nude makeup.. Helps her put on the heels n earrings. the shrug is left lying on the edge of the bed ..

Neha(smiling) : " Perfect... "

Suddenly RK enters the room n motions Neha to leave . Neha leaves quickly ..

M is so busy balancing herself in her new heels that doesnt notice RK for a min.. she is about to twist her ankle when she feels a strong hand holding her by waist .

M looks up and her jaw drops .. RK is standing next to her.. dressed in all black crisp dinner jacket and smouldering eyes .. he is looking like greek god ...how can someone be this freaking handsome... she forgets to blink for a minute ..
after recovering from shock and remembering abt her revealing dress problem ... her expression changes from shock to horror... she looks at RK..

RK is eyeing her cleavage and totally checking her out w/o any hesistancy... his one hand holding her at waist and other touching her collar bone softly... M suddenly feels shy and vulnerable.. and pushes RK away.. turns away from him and wraps her dupatta around her bare shoulders in a vain attempt to hide ..

M : " RK .. I m not going out like this.. you cant force me to.. i m not ur <font color="#990000">dorm</font>.. " she just stops herself in time to say 'dorm' and suddenly seeing the puzzle is abt to get solved...

She slowly turns towards RK her eyes widening ..

RK is still looking at her with a small grin.. he is holding something...

RK (w/o breaking their eye lock) : "Biwi help me out.. which shade u think is better .. this light one or this darker one" n smiles with wild look in his eyes ..

M looks at his hand.. he is holding two grey ties .."just like.. !!! OMG OMG " she gasps in shock(looks at her velvet dress and grey tie again)...

He knws!!!

In RK's head :

Control ur limbs RK for god's sake...cant wait to pull her in her my arms n peel her out of that dress..its making her look sooo delicious .. ... how does that black thingy fit.. want to knw now...
Relax Rk...relax..relax..control ur excitement... dont scare her away ..

Stick to the game ... stop ogling n SMILE !!!
Yeah i knw wat u were fantasizing all afternoon.. n now u knw that i knw... this is going to be fun..
LATERS BABY!!

Other parts :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68958888

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69008271

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70063412

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70283438

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/71554775

Edited by er_alka - 11 years ago
He he ... CG MB - RK version not bad actually it fits quite well 😉
Is this it or its a 2 part OS 😛
Loved it ❤️
Thanks for the OS buddy. This one is really interesting.. A sizzling one that too, Visualizing this is making me go speechless.. Awesome work.. Will u continue this with other parts? Or only this one? Anyways, this is superb! Thanks..! :)Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
*Awesome work.. Will u continue this with other parts? Or only this one? Anyways, this is superb! Thanks..! :)*
and dont frgt to pm me yur next chapter plsss
great one...Hot I would say..plzz continue this one
still thinking wat to put in part 2..suggestions welcome...
Awww that was awesome...loved it yaar...jus wow i wud say...plz pm me weneva u update...
Nice one...BTW is the title inspired from fifty shades of grey?